AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-09-13, 18:20   Link #41
Xacual

A really good trick I found was to just find the level where they'll happily buy from you the first time. Once you have that, just keep getting your level up fast like that. Once you get their trust then you can start raising the prices which they'll still happily pay.

Also I had 24k because I probably got lucky on items. I've been told others have had much more than that even on their first loop so I don't know for sure if it was that impressive. Found a few good selling things in dungeons It's probably guaranteed but on the last day when I finish Jade Trail I got some 21k pot. Of course I didn't sell it yet but I had it...

One of those times I hate having no money. I got to wait a while to get it the full version of the game

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:29   Link #42
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Whew finally got that final debt payment in . How the heck did that crazy father pick up such a huge debt?
At least it isn't 156,804,000.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 23:33   Link #43
FateAnomaly

Building up customer relationship is important for the long term plan. Try to get them to accept your price the first time. As the relationship goes up, they would be able to afford more expensive items which in turn generate more income for you. The just bonus will also allow you to raise your merchant level faster which is important as it allows for store expansion and new items.

Store atmosphere is also important if you want a lot of customers. I find being as close to the center of the chart seems to attract more customers. But take note some adventurers only appear if the atmosphere lean to a certain side.

Make use of price increase news by putting those items on the showcase.

If you can afford and use a vending machine, buy 1 and put those price decreased item in there.

Keep those charred lizards and special inkwell that you find for the level 1 item fusion. Those are very profitable.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 02:17   Link #44
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

Send a message via MSN to Lizzie Send a message via Yahoo to Lizzie
I need to pay off the 80K debt and appear to have hit a wall because people won't buy my more expensive stuff at anything more then less then 50% base cost...
Old 2010-09-14, 03:03   Link #45
FateAnomaly

Let me guess. You have been haggling prices with your customers and even had some of them storm off?
Old 2010-09-14, 04:25   Link #46
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Let me guess. You have been haggling prices with your customers and even had some of them storm off?
A bit yeah, having a do-over ... not entirely sure I'll make the 20K mark now that I'm being more cautious.
Old 2010-09-14, 04:32   Link #47
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Does anyone know who the VAs are for each character? Alouette sounds rather "Kugi" to me while Tear sounds like Kanae Ito.

Seriously....I hate the lolis. Can't sell anything to them above 115%.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-09-14, 05:22   Link #48
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Does anyone know who the VAs are for each character? Alouette sounds rather "Kugi" to me while Tear sounds like Kanae Ito.

Seriously....I hate the lolis. Can't sell anything to them above 115%.
Actually, their allowance is always around 600, so you shouldn't sell more than that price. The only exception was when she said her mom want to buy something, I sold a accessory at 131% price.
Old 2010-09-14, 05:47   Link #49
FateAnomaly

When their reputation level raises, they can buy those 50k item just as well as anyone but they start low.
Anyway, i hardly sell any thing for more than 126% unless there is a price increase. For those cheapskate lolis and old men, i typically just offer them around 115% or less.
Old 2010-09-14, 06:14   Link #50
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub...QWnZ4YKY&pli=1

FAQ I found.
Old 2010-09-14, 06:33   Link #51
FateAnomaly

Oooh! Nice find.
Old 2010-09-14, 06:39   Link #52
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I AM BUGGED! MY SHOP IS FLOODED WITH LOLIS ASKING FOR CANDY AND CLOTHES! The old men came in without buying anything, and so do the young men! Wtf!

Anyway does anyone know how to do a printscreen? I tried to copypaste onto paint but all I get is an entirely white picture.

Old 2010-09-14, 06:43   Link #53
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I AM BUGGED! MY SHOP IS FLOODED WITH LOLIS ASKING FOR CANDY AND CLOTHES! The old men came in without buying anything, and so do the young men! Wtf!

Anyway does anyone know how to do a printscreen? I tried to copypaste onto paint but all I get is an entirely white picture.
I alt printscreen and it works.

Are you sure there isn't an event? My store gets that with the older woman character wanting popular things.

It might also be your store atmosphere. Although I thought you would of wanted a shop full of lollis.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 07:08   Link #54
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

When I first started the full game, my first 2 customers was the little scrooge girl who wouldn't buy anything over a 10% markup.

Amf!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-14, 07:21   Link #55
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
I alt printscreen and it works.

Are you sure there isn't an event? My store gets that with the older woman character wanting popular things.
I worked by selling in quantity - buy apples, candies and walnut bread, add a +10% to everything, then selling the occasional stuff from the dungeon. Now the only customer that comes to my counter are LOLIS, and they don't want to pay anything more than 15%!

Though the tsundere ones are damn cute...."I won't leave until you make this cheaper!" Awwwww.

Quote:
It might also be your store atmosphere. Although I thought you would of wanted a shop full of lollis.
Not if they are not helping me pay my debt!

Old 2010-09-14, 07:57   Link #56
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

The comic with the strong language was nice until near the end it had the typical grammar error.
Old 2010-09-14, 08:44   Link #57
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
I'd love to, but only after I payed all my debt .
Old 2010-09-14, 10:15   Link #58
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'd love to, but only after I payed all my debt .
If you can get a printscreen of that I will give you a cookie + a banner pronouncing you as the yuri-queen shopkeeper.

P.S Finally I met IsumiNagi! Dammit she's cute! And it seems that Charme is the only named female character in-game with boobs.

EDIT :

Spoiler for For Those Who Are Willing To Cheat - Something I don't Recommend. Play The Damn Game Properly! Save The Poor Lolis!:

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-09-14 at 13:11.
Old 2010-09-14, 14:45   Link #59
Lizzie
Resident tsundere.

If anyone hasn't read that FAQ yet and hasn't found this out by now, apparently you get combos for nailing the price that the customer is willing to pay the first time around without haggling. You get "NearPins" for getting near it and "justpins" for nailing it exactly. If you continue to do this with every customer that comes your way in a row you get more XP and thus more levels and customer rep, lots of both which is a good thing.

The safest number people have found for this is 104% sell, 70% buy. I've tested this myself and it seems to work, and is do-able for the first week at least. Not sure about the 2nd.
Old 2010-09-14, 14:57   Link #60
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Also with red and blue items... Red Will go for 200% over normal and Blue will go for 50% below normal.

I've had pins with higher numbers during special events

Four loops and counting

Also be aware that a new patch is out. Should make things a little easier in dungeons for starts but makes it tougher later on. (Much later on thankfully)