Notices

Old 2008-10-12, 21:23   Link #3941
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
One of the great things about this series is that the love the three main girls (Moka Kurumu and Mizore) have for Tsukune are genuine. They're not fleeting and frivilous like other harem anime. So please don't disrespect them and the author like that.
Erm...

I'm sorry, what?
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 21:25   Link #3942
Sinkitsune
Banned

I'm now possitive that Tsukune's gonna end up with them all... To save their race, Its the manly... yet Best choice he could choose ...
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 21:26   Link #3943
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Nah, pretty sure Tsukune's going to go with Moka. It's pretty obvious that while he loves all his girls, he's actually in love with Moka.
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 21:32   Link #3944
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I, personally, don't think that Tsukune will pick all the girls - he's not that type of guy and he doesn't come from a place where 'harem life' is a norm. Besides, I don't think that the girls themselves (mainly Moka) want to be all lumped in together like that either.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:59   Link #3945
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I, personally, don't think that Tsukune will pick all the girls - he's not that type of guy and he doesn't come from a place where 'harem life' is a norm. Besides, I don't think that the girls themselves (mainly Moka) want to be all lumped in together like that either.
i think its the other way around the girls picked Tsukune as their destined one
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 22:28   Link #3946
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Erm...

I'm sorry, what?
Meaning to not take their feelings so lightly and say they'll go loving someone else. They won't move on until Tsukune and Moka are officially together. Even then I'm not so sure, It'll probably end with the girls trying to win over Tsukune from Moka.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 23:06   Link #3947
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Some harems end and some don't. As for the story Kurumu and Ruby(anime) are being paired with Gin, though there are no indications that they'll be a solid couple since most likely Gin is womanizing perverted dog...err...werewolf. Not unless something gives away and the one of the girls develop feelings for our perv wolf, but highly it won't happen. As for the Yuri part, well the author likes doing it first with Yukari in season1 manga then now here with Kurumu, it must be just his style of writing. Though you gotta give Ikeda credit due to he nicely picked the snow village arc to a deeper plot between the vampire sisters reunion.

It's gonna be a wild party I tell you. Gotta wonder also though, can Kokoa survive in the daylight in the human world, since there in the Youkai realm? Unlike Moka her powers are sealed which allows to be exposed to sunlight, but what about Kokoa? Ever wondered about that?

In my theory if ever they go to the human world and Kokoa doesn't weaken nor burn from the sun, she might have some technique or it'll be just stated that S class vampires are immune to sunlight.

Also there are no mirrors in R+V O_O
Old 2008-10-12, 23:12   Link #3948
Sinkitsune
Banned

I thought it was funny Yukari hasn't done anything Yuri in a while @_@

Spoiler:
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 23:14   Link #3949
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The author shifted the pace to the sexy Kurumu. Only these two are capable of such...
Old 2008-10-12, 23:24   Link #3950
Kigs91

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It's gonna be a wild party I tell you. Gotta wonder also though, can Kokoa survive in the daylight in the human world, since there in the Youkai realm? Unlike Moka her powers are sealed which allows to be exposed to sunlight, but what about Kokoa? Ever wondered about that?

In my theory if ever they go to the human world and Kokoa doesn't weaken nor burn from the sun, she might have some technique or it'll be just stated that S class vampires are immune to sunlight.
maybe she is too weak as for have a weakness for sunlight, I mean, she even doesn't a have a full power state, even if she doesn't have a seal at least her hair should change or something
Kigs91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 23:35   Link #3951
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only time she's gone full power is when she ate one of Yukari's growth pills that enhances your abilities. Though she's got good speed, I'll give credit to that.

Spoiler for I miss this:
Old 2008-10-12, 23:36   Link #3952
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
I thought it was funny Yukari hasn't done anything Yuri in a while @_@

Spoiler:
Too bad she isn't eh? I think Kurumu so far has been the most passionate about Tsukune like for instance..

Spoiler for Images:

You could feel the pain and frustration of not being able to save the one you love
Old 2008-10-12, 23:46   Link #3953
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Too bad she isn't eh? I think Kurumu so far has been the most passionate about Tsukune like for instance..

Spoiler for Images:

You could feel the pain and frustration of not being able to save the one you love
This is one of the reason why Kurumu grew on me and the R+V manga series as well. The character developments are just great each chapter and arc though even if it's a filler the author will put developments for the character to grow and be liked. Good example of this is Gin's season2 filler ep. Also these girls present more heart than ANY other girls I've seen in other manga's to date and the ironic thing about it is that they're not humans.
Old 2008-10-12, 23:53   Link #3954
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Too bad this will end with all but one of the girls hurt, unless they pull the, 'no ending' ending where the main couple is together, but the remainders still go after the main. Or I guess they could have an actual harem ending, but that is rare in non hentai material.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 00:17   Link #3955
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:

Spoiler for Images:

scenes like that in the manga make it far superior than the sallow fanservice anime that we have called capu 2

The manga is better in most if not all aspect than the anime version has to offer

Danm it!!! ANIMATE THAT SCENE !!!!! DAMN YOU GONZO!!!
Old 2008-10-13, 00:34   Link #3956
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This is one of the reason why Kurumu grew on me and the R+V manga series as well. The character developments are just great each chapter and arc though even if it's a filler the author will put developments for the character to grow and be liked. Good example of this is Gin's season2 filler ep. Also these girls present more heart than ANY other girls I've seen in other manga's to date and the ironic thing about it is that they're not humans.
I agree 100%, it is ironic that these characters are so so emotionally human and not being human

I love every single one of them, well except for Yukari.. she's just kinda there. I kinda feel sorry for her in that respect though.
Old 2008-10-13, 00:57   Link #3957
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yukari is the youngest she has the brains, but not the maturity of the others.
Old 2008-10-13, 01:00   Link #3958
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Well the the philosophical question can be ? What make a human a human being? Is it just the sake being human or the sake of acting like and feeling like one?

sorry for raising this topic been reading too much philosophy books
Old 2008-10-13, 01:06   Link #3959
Vikitehwaffu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinkitsune View Post
I'm now possitive that Tsukune's gonna end up with them all... To save their race, Its the manly... yet Best choice he could choose ...
No way. The author obviously has a hardon for Moka+Tsukune with the subtlety of a hammer.
Vikitehwaffu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 01:08   Link #3960
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Everyone knows its gonna be Moka x Tsukune, its not the point really. Its all about the emotions and such they all go through together as a group of friends.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire