Notices

Old 2012-02-24, 16:12   Link #6541
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Finnish Embassy Celebrates Eila’s Birthday

Vexx and Aohige just finished off a country with their co-developed Satellite Moe Cannon. Someone stop them before they pick another.
I think its very open-minded of the Finns to find the "re-imagining" of their war ace amusing and joining in the fun ... certainly
some people here in my country could use a fun-hammer lately

Hmmmm, who's next.... maybe the Germans?
Old 2012-02-24, 17:14   Link #6542
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well I seem to recall someone telling Chuck Yeager about it. Supposedly he was fine with it cause the version of him has a giant rack.
Old 2012-02-25, 00:13   Link #6543
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I think its very open-minded of the Finns to find the "re-imagining" of their war ace amusing and joining in the fun ... certainly

If there's one next, a small country with little international impact is more likely than big Germany.
Old 2012-02-25, 01:26   Link #6544
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

The Germans are pretty wary about war and their Nazi history, after denouncing it.

I don't think mind this though :

Spoiler for NSFW:

And this would improve German-American relations :

Spoiler for :D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Well I seem to recall someone telling Chuck Yeager about it. Supposedly he was fine with it cause the version of him has a giant rack.
And almost every other witch seems to like her. Even Trudy.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 04:34   Link #6545
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

351-year-old will sparks bitter dispute in Mass.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-24-21-29-32
Old 2012-02-26, 17:46   Link #6546
Autumn Demon
~

I don't have any words.

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/...-gun-at-school
Autumn Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 22:03   Link #6547
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Demon View Post
I do... that was a massive load of bullshit that could have been resolved with a lot less expense. What makes it worse is the stupid "we stand by our decisions" balderdash.

Follow-up article shows he's not taking it quietly: http://www.therecord.com/news/local/...rest-was-a-toy
Old 2012-02-26, 23:50   Link #6548
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I do... that was a massive load of bullshit that could have been resolved with a lot less expense. What makes it worse is the stupid "we stand by our decisions" balderdash.

Follow-up article shows he's not taking it quietly: http://www.therecord.com/news/local/...rest-was-a-toy
The staff member needs to get out of its bubble wrap.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-02-27, 04:34   Link #6549
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

North Carolina man loses $49k collection of poison snakes
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-25-16-29-19
Old 2012-02-27, 05:29   Link #6550
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Demon View Post
Wow.. morons...

Litigation, hooooooo?
Old 2012-02-27, 05:36   Link #6551
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Wow.. morons...

Litigation, hooooooo?
Human beings are like machines, they are programmable in all sorts of languages.

Unfortunately, some people are programmed in MORON.

Old 2012-02-27, 05:42   Link #6552
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Unfortunately, some people are programmed in MORON.
Programed in MORON or by morons ?
Old 2012-02-27, 09:21   Link #6553
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Programed in MORON or by morons ?
Well, remember that only morons can program in MORON. Unfortunately, there is a fair few of such biological constructs who reject such a language because they run their subroutines in LOGIC, but LOGIC is deemed as an "outdated language" in the 1990s, thus these people are treated as legacy units or defective products amongst their "newer" counterparts programmed in the simpler and more easily distributed MORON (through popular media).

Although there has been a widespread use of MORON these days, the fail rate of such machines is quite high, and it is posulated that the core-programming done by "education institutes" using a great deal of KNOWLEDGE and IMAGINATION executions is actively replaced by DADT-SQL (Don't-Ask-Don't-Tell-SQL) with repetitions that avoid OOAD, as well as formal arguments being replaced by ad-hominem values with actual arguments being always 0.

Programming is messy work, but oversimplifying it results in the machines incapable of higher level functions. What is meant by simplification doesn't mean transitioning from a high level language to a low level language - all it means is to fine tune the code.

Old 2012-02-27, 09:36   Link #6554
monsta666

I would argue that the moron language is also somewhat contagious and it has been known to infect logical units especially if the logical unit is overwhelmed through sheer numbers (a brute force attack) or the logical unit has data that they do not like and the moron have a much more soothing answer that the logical unit is more willing to accept even if the message is still moronic. Conflicts in moron/logical units can lead to unpredictable results, outcomes or scenarios. For example if the main driver is a moron and the slave unit is logical the logical unit may perform seemingly illogical steps to comply with moron standards. Failure to comply would result in replacement of slave drive so the logical unit is still operating in a logical manner as it wishes to maintain its job in the system. This internal logic however is not apparent to the outside observer so it would appear the logical unit is behaving in a moronic manner.
monsta666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 09:45   Link #6555
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta666 View Post
I would argue that the moron language is also somewhat contagious and it has been known to infect logical units especially if the logical unit is overwhelmed through sheer numbers (a brute force attack) or the logical unit has data that they do not like and the moron have a much more soothing answer that the logical unit is more willing to accept even if the message is still moronic. Conflicts in moron/logical units can lead to unpredictable results, outcomes or scenarios. For example if the main driver is a moron and the slave unit is logical the logical unit may perform seemingly illogical steps to comply with moron standards. Failure to comply would result in replacement of slave drive so the logical unit is still operating in a logical manner as it wishes to maintain its job in the system. This internal logic however is not apparent to the outside observer so it would appear the logical unit is behaving in a moronic manner.
Actually, removing the MORON programming is not much of an issue through a firmware reboot via social engineering, but the problem is that the widespread use of it makes doing something like this en-masse a chore as we also have to reprogram them in LOGIC.

Old 2012-02-27, 14:01   Link #6556
AnimeFan188

Actress Lucy Lawless arrested in oil-ship protest

"Police on Monday arrested actress Lucy Lawless and five Greenpeace
environmental activists after the group spent four days protesting aboard an oil-
drilling ship docked in New Zealand."

See:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46534864...d_environment/
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 20:14   Link #6557
Azumanga Davo
Chiyo IQ, Osaka Aptitude

Lawless by name...

See what I did there?
Old 2012-02-27, 21:17   Link #6558
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumanga Davo View Post
Lawless by name...

See what I did there?
You're doing it wrong.

Quote:
Looks like Princess Xena was...

Shades ON!

Pretty lawless on that one.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 21:20   Link #6559
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
"Police on Monday arrested actress Lucy Lawless and five Greenpeace
environmental activists after the group spent four days protesting aboard an oil-
drilling ship docked in New Zealand."

See:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46534864...d_environment/
Time flies, she look kinda old in that pic.
Old 2012-02-27, 21:21   Link #6560
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Cameras and makeup do wonderous things.

Tags
humor