AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-12-27, 20:40   Link #1621
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
The 'rabu-rabu' question and answer went more like this.

Q: So... are you still rabu-rabu to each other?
A: Whether they are or not, they match/suit each other perfectly.
Thanks Nagumo. I wonder if they were referring to that... Where is it from?

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 20:42   Link #1622
Nagumo
Random Translator

Also Nanoha wiki is great! I found a Japanese transcript part that Quattro says about the Mariage.
人語を解するくせに作戦行動能力は昆虫並の変な兵器
Even though it can understand human language, its combat/tactical efficiency/ability is as effective as a bug. It was a weird weapon.

Disc1-20 屋上 マリアージュvsティアナ
Disc1-20 Rooftop: Mariage vs Teana

Mariage: Ix... I, Mariage, shall now come to get you.
Cross Mirage: Restrict Lock
Mariage: This is... capture/bind magic.
Teana: Don’t bother; you can’t break that lock with strength alone.
Mariage: So it… seems/appears.
Teana: Mariage, you are under arrest as a suspect of serial murders. I don’t think you can move, but if you resist I will shoot.
Mariage: That’s how it is... In other words, there is now way to escape (Alternative translation: I have no way of running away). (bad translation… God damn it, stop using the echoey voice thing!)
Teana: I’d like to think you would make a prudent/wise decision. If you cooperate, I’ll even give you the opportunity to explain yourself.
Mariage: I see, but I’m afraid by the ancient/accepted customs of Mariage, we cannot allow ourselves to be embarrassed/humiliated like this. (Bad translation: Corrected with Chinese translation ‘I see but I’m afraid that the Mariage cannot allow themselves to be humiliated in this manner.)
Teana: Her arm is shed…/detach… No, bleeding? Not that either. Her body is liquefying itself?
Mariage: I know where Toredia is and a clue where Ix is located. Even if I am defeated/fall here, the others (or the other vessels/tools/containers) will continue to search for her.
Teana: That color... This smell... It couldn’t be...
Mariage: Mariage, the common/subgroup (jap: agun no hei) soldier. My corpse/body and everything it possesses shall burn/strike their enemy with a (final) scorching attack. (Bad translation, especially the first sentence.)
Teana: Explosives?! (lit: Combustible fluids or Explodium!)

Runessa: Enforcer Lanster.
Teana: It was dangerous, but I survived it.
Runessa: You’re all right, good. That person…
Teana: It’s all right… Rune, will you listen to me for a second.
Runessa: Of course.
Teana: It’s about Mariage, the moment I thought I had her, she blew herself up! Her dead body is that black liquid that’s burning in the fire right now.
Runessa: I believe you, if that’s what Enforcer Lanster says. I believe you. But now the serial killings will stop.
Teana: It probably won’t stop. The case is likely going to become a lot worse/bigger. Mariage claimed it was a soldier. And that there are others (vessels/containers).
Runessa: Other (Vessels/containers)…? You mean ‘comrades/allies’? This is bad (can barely hear Runessa here)
Teana: There are other… Mariages. Rune, quickly call for the investigation team/investigators. Make sure they collect whatever is left of Mariage in the area and get it to technology/engineering department. (bad translation corrected with Chinese trans: Could also be ‘make sure they seal off the area around Mariage and get the tech/engineering department down here.’)
Runessa: Yes.
Teana: Also, have you heard of Toredia or Ix before?
Runessa: … No.
Teana: Search/query the databases, if necessary HQ/main office and the Infinite Archives/Library as well.
Runessa: Roger that.
Old 2008-12-27, 20:43   Link #1623
Nagumo
Random Translator

Stuck in Toronto... Heading towards Asahikawa, Japan. May translate more at the hotel... not sure... Once I hit my grandmother's house I don't think I can make many posts or answer emails. Trying to do some stuff.

See you.

Disc1-21 探すべきもの
Disc1-21 Something that must/should be found

Ginga: Teana, sorry I’m late!
Teana: Ginga-san…
Ginga: I heard the situation from Runessa-san. That Mariage self-destructed and didn’t seem to be human.
Teana: Yes… This is just my personal opinion, but Mariage is most likely a mass produced weapon. It’s clear when defeated and it will destroy itself. (bad translation, corrected with Chinese trans) Also that Toredia and Ix the Mariage are searching for and the link to them and their activation.
Ginga: A facility or machine…Or else a person…
Teana: Yes…
Ginga: I’ll call in more investigators. It’s all I can do for now though…
Teana: It’s enough…
Ginga: That reminds me; I heard that Subaru had come to help with the fire.
Teana: Oh, that, um…
Caro: Tea-san!
Erio: Ginga-san!
Teana: Erio-kun?
Ginga: Caro? You surprised me, why are you here?
Erio: We got a bit of leave and came to visit Subaru-san and Alto-san’s place.
Caro: And then we heard about the fire and came to help/assist.
Teana: Where’s Subaru now…
Erio: She’s still at the disaster site
Caro: There’s something that’s bothering her.
Teana: I see… You’re staying at Subaru’s place while you’re here right?
Erio: Yes.
Teana: It looks like everything is being handled over here; you can go ahead and go home.
Caro: Um… But…
Erio: Should we do so?
Teana: Yeah, you should.
Caro: I understand.
Teana: Thanks. I’m staying at Subaru’s place too, if we have time latter we’ll see each other again.
E+C: Okay!
Ginga: Thanks, from me too, for cooperating/helping!
Caro: Thank you very much, we’re fine/we’ll be fine!
Erio: Please excuse us!
Ginga: I heard that the victim/injured man… died.
Teana: It’s seems it was a little after she located him/came to rescue him. It’s another suicide but Subaru was able give testimony/witness some very important information. While the victim was begging to be rescued, he killed himself as though he was manipulated (like a puppet).
Ginga: Either mind control or muscle/body manipulation then… Is this one of Mariage’s abilities?
Teana: It might be… It might not be…
Subaru: Tea, here’s the victim’s data and evidence. It’s not much, but I’ve confirmed/submitted a report. We even managed to ID him…
Teana: Really?
Subaru: I figured it would be important for Tea…
Teana: That’s helps a lot. I’ll come and pick it up.
Subaru: I’ll ask the forensics guys hand you or Gin-nee the report.
Teana: Yeah, thank you…
Subaru: You’re going to be investigating again tonight, right Tea?
Teana: I don’t think I’ll be able to come back tonight…
Subaru: Don’t push yourself too hard. You can back to my place any time you want.
Teana: I’ll do that. Thanks Subaru, I’ll call you latter.
Subaru: Yeah… See ya.
Ginga: I’ll go and pick up the evidence and data.
Teana: Then we’ll head to the 108th together.
Ginga: Sure, I’ll see you later.
Teana: Subaru… She’s gotten all tangled up/involved again… I hope she’s not too depressed…
Old 2008-12-27, 20:45   Link #1624
Nagumo
Random Translator

Disc1-22 ヴォルツとスバル~救助隊として
Disc1-22 Waltz and Subaru – Purpose/Role/Way of the Rescue Team

Woman: Okay then, Leading Private/Corporal Nakajima, thanks for your cooperation. (Note: Is it Lance Corporal?… what’s the E-4 in military rank again? Incomprehensible Japanese JSDF military rank is eating my brain!)
Subaru: No problem. Well then, excuse me.
Woman: Yes ma’am.

Subaru: Aww man, it’s already past 11 p.m. I wonder if Erio and the others are asleep. I better send an email. Mach Calibre, please send a text message.
Mach Calibre: All right!
Subaru: Let’s see… I’m about to leave the scene and come home. Sorry for dragging you around all day and tiring you out.
Mach Calibre: Done!
Subaru: Thanks partner…

Victim: Urg, NO! NO! Save! Save me!! ERG! Please believe me!!!
Subaru: We… weren’t able to save him, were we?
Mach Calibre: Well, yes…
Waltz: Hey, Nakajima.
Subaru: Huh? Commander Waltz? Are you going out somewhere at this time before going home?
Waltz: I’m heading out to go home. Get on.
Subaru: Er but-
Waltz: Hey, get your butt in here.
Subaru: Heh, okay.
Waltz: I heard the gist of what happened at the scene. The victim… committed suicide right in front you, right.
Subaru: Yes… I couldn’t rescue/save him.
Waltz: It wasn’t just a fire/accident site but a murder scene for some serial killer as well. It’s not something that you should get so hung up on too much… Well not that that’s much comfort to anyone. (Literal Translation: Well not that that’s something that can make you forget what happened real quick)
Subaru: It’s… It’s really quite hard… to see someone’s life end/extinguish itself before your eyes.
Waltz: Of course it’s hard/difficult. No matter how many times you see it (no matter how much time passes), you never get used it. And it’s not a good thing to get use to either.
Subaru: Yeah.
Waltz: Your sister asked if she could borrow you for a few days for this case.
Subaru: Um, and?
Waltz: It wasn’t an order from an officer/Investigator, but more like a request from the older Nakajima sis. To stop a situation like this from ever happening again. And the next time it does become like this, someone can quickly act and lead a team to finish it.
Subaru: I’m not great at command, since I’m a front attacker.
Waltz: An idiot who can only attack well is a lot better than a guy like me. It’s nothing to scoff out.
Subaru: Commander, you’re our hero. That airport disaster/fire rescue operation eight years ago is a legend.
Waltz: Because I was so unreasonable/rash (pushed too hard) at that time, I was forced to retire from the frontlines (because of injuries)… (Bad translation corrected with Chinese translation)
Subaru: But there are many people out there Commander you rescued and are still alive today thanks to you.
Waltz: There were plenty of others I couldn’t save… even now I still see them in my dream.
Subaru: Yeah…
Waltz: Huh, why are we having an introspective conversation like this between two idiots like us? It’ll only make us sick.
Subaru: Um, er, well…
Waltz: Well anyways, I’m just lending you out for a little while to keep them from being burned (red hot iron – tekka ban?). So help out your sister and friend the best you can. And if there’s someone who reaches out for help/asks for help again, make sure you save them. (Bad translation corrected by Chinese trans)
Subaru: Roger!
Old 2008-12-27, 21:00   Link #1625
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Thanks, Nagumo. This track certainly highlights a lot on the Mariages. For this line "supposed to spread/produce itself from dead bodies in the surrounding area it is in", the creation of Mariages is uncomfortably similar to necromancy as found in popular culture, with Ix (mostly only when she's awake) as the necromancer. Though, from Jail and Uno's comments, it appears that their formation is more than just the raising of corpses. Perhaps it's a process that takes whatever it needs from the surrounding dead, constructs new bodies with the gathered material and then animates them as the final step?

This Toredia guy sounds a lot like Naruto's Pain. Though his end.... urgh. >_<
I have no idea, there's very very little details about how the Mariage is created. I personally imagine its like those zombie movies that I watch sometimes. Dead bodies, more soldiers.

Toredia (From the Mitsubishi TREDIA) strikes me as a very bitter and slightly, okay really, crazy patriot and scientist of Orussia. Envious and angry at the peaceful and wealthy lives of Midchilda and others while his country must suffer.

On another note...

I’m really paranoid and suspicious about Ixpellia. Reading Nanohawiki, it implies that she once had the ability to command and control the Mariage to her personal liking… Once had, meaning before she commanded the Mariage into battle herself in the Great War a thousand years ago. Now she only has the power to summon/create them.

かつてはマリアージュの指揮・命令能力を保有していたとされているが、現在のイクスにはその能力はなく、生 存能力は別にして戦闘能力も無に等しい。

Just how innocent is Ixpellia exactly? Did she give up her power to command and control the Mariage because of PTSD and disillusionment? Or was it lost because of interference or experimentation from an outside source like Toredia Graze?
Old 2008-12-27, 21:02   Link #1626
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Thanks Nagumo. I wonder if they were referring to that... Where is it from?

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
SSM2... Track 3.

I just listened to the track, they totally completely avoided answering the rabu-rabu question by confirming the very powerful friendship of gentle Fate and straightforward Nanoha.
Old 2008-12-28, 04:19   Link #1627
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Woo! Many new SSX translations, thank you Nagumo!

Quote:
I’m really paranoid and suspicious about Ixpellia. Reading Nanohawiki, it implies that she once had the ability to command and control the Mariage to her personal liking… Once had, meaning before she commanded the Mariage into battle herself in the Great War a thousand years ago. Now she only has the power to summon/create them.

Just how innocent is Ixpellia exactly? Did she give up her power to command and control the Mariage because of PTSD and disillusionment? Or was it lost because of interference or experimentation from an outside source like Toredia Graze?
You know... this may explain the constant pessimistic/sad tone in her voice. She was once in control of the Mariage, but had gotten to regret the slaughter she caused. Now she's no longer in control, but Mariage is still running rampant.

Quote:
SSM2... Track 3.

I just listened to the track, they totally completely avoided answering the rabu-rabu question by confirming the very powerful friendship of gentle Fate and straightforward Nanoha.
In other words, nothing changed, and whether or not Nanoha and Fate are madly in love with eachother or with other people (Fate/Ginga <3 NanoVita <3 <3) is all up to the viewer as usual.

That said, wasn't there also a track in one of the SSM's that had Hayate and Fate talking to eachother and being concerned that there was no progress between Nanoha and Yuuno's relationship?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 05:34   Link #1628
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
I have no idea, there's very very little details about how the Mariage is created. I personally imagine its like those zombie movies that I watch sometimes. Dead bodies, more soldiers.

Toredia (From the Mitsubishi TREDIA) strikes me as a very bitter and slightly, okay really, crazy patriot and scientist of Orussia. Envious and angry at the peaceful and wealthy lives of Midchilda and others while his country must suffer.

On another note...

Thanks for the info, Nagumo. This is delicious information >=3.

It could be as Keroko said, that she eventually got sick of her ability and now regrets having it at all. It could be that her hibernation was self-imposed and there may also be a possibility that she was tampered with to stop any sucidal tendencies from succeeding, thus forcing her to sleep instead of permenantly stopping the Mariage by ending her own life.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 11:03   Link #1629
OrderNorChaos

Hello guys.

This is a rough translation for StrikerS Soundstage 02, more coming soon.

Nagumo will come by later to check whether its ok. Thanks to JimmyC too.

so here goes.

01 A morning with Nanoha and Vivio

Fate: The little girl that was secured together with the relics on that day of the emergency scramble, Vivio. As an artificial mage, she has no parents, no relatives and no place to go. It is in that condition, the first person she met when she woke up, was Riot Force 6’s tactical instructor and also my best friend, Takamachi Nanoha. It is due to this encounter; Nanoha has gotten incredulously fond of Vivio and has decided to be her guardian until a more suitable arrangement can be made. I also offered my assistance as a second guardian. And so….

Nanoha: okay, Vivo, I will be going off then.

Fate: I am going as well.

Vivio: uhmm….

Nanoha: Aina-san, I will be relying on your help. (yoroshiku onegai shimatsu)

Aina: Yes, I understand. Vivo, now say “have a safe trip” to your mamas.

Vivo: uhmm… mama (glomps Nanoha)

Nanoha: now, now, Vivio.

Fate: You can’t do that, Vivio. Nanoha mama will be back in the afternoon, right?

Vivo: uhmm…

Teana: Ah… er…

Subaru: good morning…..

Nanoha: Subaru, Teana.

Erio & Caro: Good morning.

Fate: Caro, Erio. Good morning.

Aina: Now, now Vivio

Vivo: mmm….

Nanoha: Lets go for a stroll in the afternoon, ok? Then we will have a leisurely lunch by the lake/sea.

Vivio: really?

Nanoha: as long as Vivio behaves and wait for me here.

Vivo: I will stay here and wait…

Nanoha: umm…Then I am will be going, Vivo

Fate: I am going

Vivio: have a safe trip

Aina: now say “have a safe trip” to Caro and Subaru them all as well.

Vivio: have a safe trip

Forwards: yes… we will be going then.

Nanoha: sighs…

Fate: Thanks for the hard work.

Nanoha: oh umm… Why are you all waiting for me? You all could have gone on ahead first.

Subaru: ah… regarding that, how do I put it ….

Teana: feels that it is rather interesting… or not…

Erio: or maybe there is something we can do to help

Caro: hence the wait.

Fate: All right now. Deployment time. Time to work, time to work.

Forwards: yes.

Nanoha: yes

Fate: Vivo calls Nanoha, mama and always clings onto her.

Aina: All right, I switch on the television for you. Remember to switch it off when you don’t want to watch anymore.

Vivio: mmm…

Aina: I will be cleaning the room then. If there is anything, call for me. Don’t go out of the room by yourself.

Vivio: okay.

Fate: With absolutely no memory of having a mother, Vivio assumes those who are kind and gentle to her are her mothers. I also became “Fate mama” to Vivio as well.

Caro: Fate-san must be having a tough time as well.

Fate: I, personally do not mind it as Vivio treats Nanoha as her real mother.

Erio: Is it really like that?

Subaru: she also said she likes Fate-mama too.

Fate: well, that is very happy to know.

Teana: But if Vivio keeps saying that she like Fate mama, the two kids here will get envious/jealous.

Erio & Caro: eh!!!

Subaru: hehe… We hit the nail on the head didn’t we? (We got it correct)

Caro: Why should we be envious? It is not going to happen.

Erio: We are no longer small children.

Teana: er… no… You all are still kids….

Subaru: ahaha… somehow they seem to be rather serious about it.

Teana: what happened actually…?

Caro: er, about that… Fate-san ?

Erio: is there anything wrong ?

Fate: ah… sorry about that. No, nothing is wrong.

Erio: is that so…?

Fate: Matters regarding Nanoha and Vivio as well as my two small charges, Erio and Caro. The intricate and yet subtle relationship between a mother and child, situations revolving around it, these matters have recently been troubling me, Fate Testarossa Harlaown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02 Alto and Lucino in the pantry/lounge

Hayate: From that time onwards, there have been no reports or sightings of relics.

Alto: Gadgets disappear as soon as they appear. There are also no sightings of the combat cyborgs or the summoner.

Hayate: Somehow this seems rather peaceful…

Lucino: is this the calm before the storm? (Something big is going to happen?)

Hayate: If it continues like (i.e nothing is wrong, all is fine) this, it is definitely for the best. But I do not think such a situation is possible.

Alto: yeah….

Hayate: Anyway, we can make use of this opportunity to let the investigation team to thoroughly investigate this matter as well as letting the forwards and the other staff to rest/prepare as much as possible.

Lucino: ah, this is the new shift plan.

Alto: The forwards, other than daily training and following on leads will be able to rest as much as possible.

Hayate: Ah… this is fine then. Thank you very much, Alto, Lucino.

Alto & Lucino: Yes.

Hayate: Although it is very busy around here, both of you need to rest well too. Not only that, take this time to learn as much as possible for your future.

Alto: Thank you.

Lucino: We will strike a balance between learning and resting while working.

Hayate: Oh… I will not around in the afternoon. I am also bringing the vice-captains and Rein along. In that duration,

Lucino: Yes, if there is an emergency, we will await instructions from Nanoha-san, Fate-san…

Alto: and Griffith-san. Other than that, we are to be on standby (i.e resting)

Hayate: I will leave everything to you then.

Lucino: Yes.

Alto: Now if you will excuse us…
In the meantime we can relax a bit

Lucino: umm. Why don’t we go to the pantry/lounge, grab a cup of tea and take a rest?

Alto: hmm, why not? I will buy some snacks for tea.

Alto: Come to think of it… Be it commander Yagami, Nanoha-san or Fate-san, our captains are remarkable.

Lucino: Actually, the age difference between them and us is pretty small too.

Alto: While chatting with Subaru just now, she was talking how we will be gaining experience in the bureau after our stint here and will be promoted or something. I seriously can’t envision myself in a commanding position.

Lucino: My thoughts exactly. You and I both start out as administrative personnel, even if we have juniors, we will not have anyone under us.

Alto: After all this, if Subaru is successful, she might be made section leader or captain in a few years. As for Teana, if she successfully navigates through the enforcer exam, she will become an enforcer aide or something like that. As for Caro and Erio, I can’t think of what will they become.

Lucino: Those two kids never thought of becoming full fledge bureau personnel and be promoted and stuff.

Alto: They just want to be together with Fate-san.

Lucino: This must be the reason why they wanted to be in Riot Force 6.

….

Alto: hmm, this is tasty.

Lucino: hmm it is true…
Alto: hehe…

Lucino: Of course the more compelling reason is that their abilities coincide with Riot Force 6’s requirements. The both of them never have any plans of becoming assistant officers.

Alto: hmm… This is best course of action if they want to be at Fate-san’s side.

Lucino: in actual fact, there are many instances where parents make their children aides. (hmm tasty.)

Alto: I see… Sergeant Major Rein in that sense fits into this scenario

Lucino: Indeed. I think I will have one more.

Alto: me too. Ah… then about Lucino’s family…

Lucino: hmm? My father, mother and sisters, grandfather and grandmother are also alive and well. Only my grandfather and I are bureau members.

Alto: It’s like that isn’t it?

Lucino: I am second one among the trio of sisters. Alto is the same I think.

Alto: mmm… elder brother, elder brother, me and my little brother.

Lucino: *laughs. That’s it then.

Alto: eh?? Eh!!

Lucino: Perhaps it is due to this family situation that is why, before the age of seven, you thought that you are a boy.

Alto: ah!!! How did you know that!!?

Lucino: That is what Sergeant Vice told all of us at the logistics department. After that when you turned seven, in the school’s toilet…..

Alto: Ah !!!

Shari: Alto, Lucino, why are the both of you making such a din in the pantry/lounge?

Alto: ah… pardon me (for my outburst)

Lucino: forgive me as well. But it is regarding Alto’s secret….

Shari: eh?? Oh it is regarding the event in the school’s toilet when she was seven….

Alto: Ah!!!

Lucino: It seems that everyone knows about it.

Shari: *laughs. Sorry about that. As it is a rather interesting event… I was told of this by quite a few people.

Alto: Sergeant Vice… he clearly states that he will not reveal it…

Shari: ah… I also heard of other stuff from Signum-san as well….

Lucino: eh? What is it, what is it?

Alto: *wails. Please, no more….

Shari: what is done when young is nothing to be embarrassed about….

Nanoha: What is the commotion there about? (Alto: that is very embarrassing, please don’t talk about it anymore….)

Subaru: It’s probably about the embarrassing stuff Alto did when she was young.

Teana: It has become a rather popular topic among Riot Force 6 younger personnel.
OrderNorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 23:13   Link #1630
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Awesome! Thanks for all the translations guys!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 03:09   Link #1631
OrderNorChaos

03 Hayate together with the Guardian Knights.

Hayate: Its already afternoon, time to get a move on. Vita, Shamal, Signum, Zafira, are all the preparations done ?

Guardian Knights: Yes.

Hayate: Rein too.

Rein: Sorry for the wait.

Shamal: I have not been to the Saint Church for quite a while.

Vita: I have not really been there actually.

Rein: Signum always goes there

Signum: Indeed.
Shamal: It is because Sister Schach, who is a good friend of Signum, is there.

Signum: Good friend huh? It is true we are well-acquainted….

Vita: It is because she is a good partner for mock battles. Being good friends is good isn’t it? Sister Schach is passionate about sparring too.

Signum: It is very rude to say it so casually.

Rein: Yes, yes. Let’s go then.

Erio: Commander Yagami and the vice captains have all gone out

Shari: mmm, to the Saint Church.

Fate: Then, it’s our turn to move out as well.

Shari: To take a look at the nearby investigation group and their premises (garrison).

Erio & Caro: Yes.

Caro: Vivio is having lunch with Nanoha-san right now.

Erio: Yup.
OrderNorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 16:31   Link #1632
princessnanoha
Ready Take Off!!!!!

great

you are great, great, i will thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrderNorChaos View Post
03 Hayate together with the Guardian Knights.

Hayate: Its already afternoon, time to get a move on. Vita, Shamal, Signum, Zafira, are all the preparations done ?

Guardian Knights: Yes.

Hayate: Rein too.

Rein: Sorry for the wait.

Shamal: I have not been to the Saint Church for quite a while.

Vita: I have not really been there actually.

Rein: Signum always goes there

Signum: Indeed.
Shamal: It is because Sister Schach, who is a good friend of Signum, is there.

Signum: Good friend huh? It is true we are well-acquainted….

Vita: It is because she is a good partner for mock battles. Being good friends is good isn’t it? Sister Schach is passionate about sparring too.

Signum: It is very rude to say it so casually.

Rein: Yes, yes. Let’s go then.

Erio: Commander Yagami and the vice captains have all gone out

Shari: mmm, to the Saint Church.

Fate: Then, it’s our turn to move out as well.

Shari: To take a look at the nearby investigation group and their premises (garrison).

Erio & Caro: Yes.

Caro: Vivio is having lunch with Nanoha-san right now.

Erio: Yup.
princessnanoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 22:13   Link #1633
Nagumo
Random Translator

Disc1-19 ベルウィードホテル
Disc1-19 Bell Weed Hotel

Runessa: Enforcer Lanster, this is Runessa. Currently at the South Coast Section K46, in front of Bell Weed Hotel.
Teana: What’s the situation?
Runessa: This situation is follows: The suspect has barricaded themselves in the hotel after setting off explosives and giving gunfire. The fire prevention/sprinklers system has been destroyed and they are having difficulties suppressing the fire.
Teana: Mariage?
Runessa: It’s a possibility. Investigator Ginga is heading here but seems it’ll take her time.
Teana: That’s all right. I’ll be there shortly. Who is the officer in charge?
Runessa: The local fire fighting team has been deployed and one nearby off-duty special rescue personnel had already rushed to the scene.
Teana: Off-duty special rescue…? You can’t mean…
Runessa: It’s most likely Disaster Relief Corporal Nakajima Subaru.

Erio: Subaru-san, this is Erio. The firehose team is currently deployed on the central 25th floor. (bad translation: Housui tai no bougo sendou chuu)
Caro: This is Caro. By the sea side elevator. The same over here.
Subaru: Got it, thanks! How bad is the fire?
Erio: It’s incredible.
Caro: It’s red as the insides of an oven (pottery kiln?) (bad translation)
Subaru: Roger. Sudden explosions sometimes happen, be really careful!
E+C: Roger!
Subaru: Hot! The stairs and elevators have exploded. And this black sticky burning/explosive liquid/agent… Able to do both kinetic explosions and slow burning explosions? (bad translations: kika bakuha to teisoku nenshou nidan (bau) uchi?) The suspect/criminal is either a mage specializing in explosive magic or has brought an explosive weapon.
Teana: This is Teana. Subaru, respond!
Subaru: Tea? This is Subaru!
Teana: This fire… it’s most likely the handiwork of the suspect I’ve been chasing.
Subaru: I knew it.
Teana: If it’s following the same pattern as last time/always, then the suspect is still inside. The suspect is threatening the victim.
Subaru: With the victim?
Mach Calibre: Alert! Vital response!
Subaru: I’ve detected somebody. It’s either a rescue or an arrest… Anyways, I’m going in!
Teana: Be careful, I’m hurrying over there too.
Subaru: Let’s go, Mach Calibre
Mach Calibre: All right Buddy.

Mariage: Ancient Belka illegal archaeological excavation specialist Bell Matera… You should know the location of Ix.
Bell: I… I don’t know! It’s true I’ve done some illegal excavations but I don’t know any goods called Ix!
Mariage: There is no way you cannot know. Ix is our king. You closely worked/helped Toredia Graze in his search.
Bell: Toredia? You mean that bastard? So it was him! I don’t know about this Ix, but I do know about Toredia. I even know where he is!
Mariage: Please tell me/show me.
Bell: Er, right… That old geezer suddenly disappeared/covered up his tracks five years ago, but last month he all of sudden contacted me. Hah ha… He said he wanted to retry that war he failed to trigger before.
Mariage: … War?
Bell: I don’t know about the details… Besides, that old geezer made lots of weird comments like that before. It’s just that he helped me out on jobs before and he paid real well.
Mariage: Where is he located and how is he contacted?
Bell: Last week it was at the K267 underground, his contact number… it’s… it’s in my computer terminal.
Mariage: Confirmed. Thank you for your information… Farewell.
Bell: … I’m alive/saved? What the hell was that/was up with that? Old man Toredia, what the hell did you get yourself into? Wait a second… the ultimate weapon Ix? (bad translation: kaku heiki = nuclear weapon… but Ix is not a nuke) Could it be… that thing? AH~! Get out! MY HEAD!
Subaru: Confirmed a survivor, one male.
Bell: Save… Save me!
Subaru: I’m here to rescue you. Everything’s going to be all right! I’m going to put up a barrier for you!
Mach Calibre: Fire Protection!
Bell: Urg, NO! NO! Save! Save me!! ERG! Please I don’t want to die!!!
Subaru: Wha!… Suicide? But… But why?! (Note: jeez Subaru… This just isn’t a good day for you… or a good Drama CD for your psyche)
Old 2009-01-01, 15:47   Link #1634
Supremezero

I don't suppose that anyone has a compilation of all the sound stage translations here, do they? If possible, it'd be easier than digging through this massive topic, but if not, eh.
Supremezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 16:52   Link #1635
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremezero View Post
I don't suppose that anyone has a compilation of all the sound stage translations here, do they? If possible, it'd be easier than digging through this massive topic, but if not, eh.
Nanoha Sound Stages - Only Stage 01 was complete, I think? >_<
A's Sound Stage Translations - Complete.
StrikerS Sound Stages - What's been translated so far.

These are all .doc and were taken from another guy kind enough to upload them....

Major kudos to Nagumo. :3!

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 17:08   Link #1636
Supremezero

Thanks. And thanks to Nagumo, too.
Supremezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 18:16   Link #1637
9taileddemon

Quote:
Bell: … I’m alive/saved? What the hell was that/was up with that? Old man Toredia, what the hell did you get yourself into? Wait a second… the ultimate weapon Ix? (bad translation: kaku heiki = nuclear weapon… but Ix is not a nuke) Could it be… that thing? AH~! Get out! MY HEAD!
Subaru: Confirmed a survivor, one male.
Bell: Save… Save me!
Subaru: I’m here to rescue you. Everything’s going to be all right! I’m going to put up a barrier for you!
Mach Calibre: Fire Protection!
Bell: Urg, NO! NO! Save! Save me!! ERG! Please I don’t want to die!!!
Subaru: Wha!… Suicide? But… But why?! (Note: jeez Subaru… This just isn’t a good day for you… or a good Drama CD for your psyche)
Okay I am kind of confused. Did he actually commit suicide? Even when he was asking to be saved or did the marriage force him to blow up or something.
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 23:48   Link #1638
Jimmy C

Yes, the Mariage mind-controlled him into killing himself.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 04:37   Link #1639
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Scanlation of 魔法少女リリカルなのはStrikerS サウンドステージ ボーカルベストコレクション C75(Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Soundstage Vocal Best Collection C75 edition)

Box

Case

Disc

Booklet
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 06:06   Link #1640
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Box
A nice group shot, showing Rein in Full-Size form (which seriously should have been in the anime) and dang Erio grew tall. Also, on a closer look, it looks like my confusion about Subaru wearing an Air Force uniform were misplaced. It's a bit vague, but it's definitely the silver uniform from SSX.

Quote:
Case
Whoa? Side-tail Nanoha? Loose hair Fate? Both in Barrier Jackets? Animate this Seven Arcs!

Quote:
Woo! Numbers! Cinque looks as lovely as ever, and... Nove... is... smiling?

Quote:
Aww, I'm glad they at least try to remember the happy family they gave Fate. Adorable image.

Quote:
What is there to say? It has Vivio and Nanoha, both being very cute. <3 I wonder where that second bunny came from though? Does the text on the image say anything about that?

Quote:
Awesome Hayate is awesome. Aaron is going to love this one.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music