Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-21, 23:04   Link #1941
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Nothing...unless you count every single filler as a replacement for the Kakshi Gaiden.
Which, I assure you, we don't.
Old 2008-07-23, 14:25   Link #1942
HeavensWrath
Gamertag: Colossal92

Send a message via MSN to HeavensWrath
Have a couple of questions:

1) Am I the only person who realises that kakashi's title as a jonin should be elevated to some sort of extra-special status? Kakashi has demonstrated a multitude of abilities - and here's what shocked me - HE HAS AT LEAST 3 CHAKRA TYPES.

Throughout his fights iwth Zabuza alone, he displayed three types: lightning (chidori), water (water dragon and water clone, ability to copy zabuza), and earth (Earth Style: Tracking Fang - the dog jutsu). My question is, is the dog jutsu an earth style jutsu, or a summoning technique (Kakashi has a summoning contract withdogs, yet the jutsu has the prefix 'Earth Style', suggesting it is a ninjutsu skill)?

2)Are chakra strings hollow? Is it possible for things to be flown through chakra strings, such as bodily fluids?

3) The ANBU is the ninja equivalnet of SWAT, correct? If this is true (which i am assuming it is), is there a ninja equivalent of the S.A.S or U.S.M.C (border guards)?

Last edited by HeavensWrath; 2008-07-23 at 14:45.
HeavensWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 14:37   Link #1943
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensWrath View Post

1) Am I the only person who realises that kakashi's title as a jonin should be elevated to some sort of extra-special status? Kakashi has demonstrated a multitude of abilities - and here's what shocked me - HE HAS AT LEAST 3 CHAKRA TYPES.
Four. He has been using Fire techniques as well. Kishi has made ninja do cool stuff long before he had fully thought out the Ninja system, and is now beginning to run into contradictions.

Quote:
2)Are chakra strings hollow? Is it possible for things to be flown through chakra strings, such as bodily fluids?
Possible, one can alter the density of Chakra strings after all, making them hollow should very well be possible.

Quote:
3) The ANBU is the ninja equivalnet of SWAT, correct? If this is true (which i am assuming it is), is there a ninja equivalent of the S.A.S?
Special Air Service? With Narutoverse's flight abillities being extremely rare, I'd have to say the answer to that is no.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 15:11   Link #1944
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Four. He has been using Fire techniques as well. Kishi has made ninja do cool stuff long before he had fully thought out the Ninja system, and is now beginning to run into contradictions.
I am not sure, but I think that Kakashi only used Fire techniques in an anime filler.

Despite that, using multiple elements is not a problem. It has already been discussed/said that a shinobi can use multiple elements (in fact a pre-requisite for being a Jounin is knowing how to use at least 2 elements), so Kakashi knowing several elements is to be expected.

That being said, the initial question is wrong. Kakashi has only been shown to use 2 "chakra types", but he has been shown to use 3 elements (I think his affinity is still unknown (sorry, I don't remember if it was stated yet), but it is probably Lightning). A chakra type, sounds more like a variety of different chakras, so these types probably correlate yo the different chakra colours. For instance, Naruto has Blue and Red chakra, so those are different "types" of chakra (Kakashi has shown Blue and White chakra, but the white was only used in the Kakashi Gaiden, so it is unknown if Kakashi can still use that "type" of chakra.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 16:50   Link #1945
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I am not sure, but I think that Kakashi only used Fire techniques in an anime filler.
*checks chapters* Yup, you're right, anime only. It was an extra scene during the second bell test. Not a filler episode, but the scene wasn't in the manga nonetheless.

Quote:
Despite that, using multiple elements is not a problem. It has already been discussed/said that a shinobi can use multiple elements (in fact a pre-requisite for being a Jounin is knowing how to use at least 2 elements), so Kakashi knowing several elements is to be expected.
So, unlike what the current fillers keep hammering, it is technically possible to master all five ellement, given enough training?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 17:05   Link #1946
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
So, unlike what the current fillers keep hammering, it is technically possible to master all five ellement, given enough training?
I am unsure if a regular shinobi can master all of the emenents (you might need to have an affinity to an element in order to actually master said element), but there has been nothing said that indicates that a shinobi can not use all of the elements. Kakashi is often the example cited to indicate that a none bloodline user can use multiple different elements without necessarily having an affinity in each element.
Old 2008-07-24, 10:06   Link #1947
Rurik
Golden

Quote:

He is already one of the top Jonin in Konoha and Villages go themselves to specific Ranks, so, creating a special rank for Kakashi is out of the question, and besides, his reputation is enough to see that he is above other Jonin.

Quote:
Throughout his fights iwth Zabuza alone, he displayed three types: lightning (chidori), water (water dragon and water clone, ability to copy zabuza), and earth (Earth Style: Tracking Fang - the dog jutsu). My question is, is the dog jutsu an earth style jutsu, or a summoning technique (Kakashi has a summoning contract withdogs, yet the jutsu has the prefix 'Earth Style', suggesting it is a ninjutsu skill)?
As far as I Know that’s only a Summoning Jutsu.

Quote:
No quite, but something similar, you can conduct chakra trough your Body fluids, example was Kidoumaru web Strings.

Quote:
3) The ANBU is the ninja equivalnet of SWAT, correct? If this is true (which i am assuming it is), is there a ninja equivalent of the S.A.S or U.S.M.C (border guards)?
Someone has been playing a lot of Call of Duty 4 lately…

It is tricky, ANBU have similarities in some part to SWAT, but not completely, SWAT for example only works in US, ANBU can work outside Konoha’s walls. So, I have to say ANBU it is not the equivalent of SWAT, ANBU is equivalent to a combination of various special ops organization inside a country. So, ANBU sort of fits the description of what SAS or USMC do.

@Keroko, While SAS stands for Special Air Services, this doesn’t means that their ops are 100% exclusive to Air warfare, just like Navy Seals are not ops in the sea.
Old 2008-07-24, 16:18   Link #1948
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Naruto Sakura Sasuke are all being Trained by Sennin right?
Naruto with Jiraiya
Sakura with Tsunade
Sasuke with Orochimaru
So to me they are all going to grow as strong ninjas so do you think that the same thing thats happening to Jiraiya, Tsunade,Orochimaru will happen to them? It seems that way if you think about it.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 05:48   Link #1949
Asakura loves Zolo

can someone tell me what episode it is when naruto pushes shikamaru off the rail and then he has to fight temari... (its around the end of the chunin exam...)

thanks! XD
Asakura loves Zolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 12:07   Link #1950
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura loves Zolo View Post
can someone tell me what episode it is when naruto pushes shikamaru off the rail and then he has to fight temari... (its around the end of the chunin exam...)

thanks! XD
I think it is Episode 64. But it could be 63 or 65. It is definetly one of those three, though.
Old 2008-07-28, 10:02   Link #1951
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura loves Zolo View Post

thanks! XD
that was funny when he pushed him off the rail if you get pushed off the rail he would have died or something in real life. Naruto would be a victim of the crime!

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-08-02, 07:13   Link #1952
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

in the current anime episode, sora asks why naruto has so many friends if the kyuubi is sealed in him....

i know its filler but just to be sure....does shikamaru, chouji, ino know this already? cuz they were their at the time?

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 12:11   Link #1953
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
i know its filler but just to be sure....does shikamaru, chouji, ino know this already? cuz they were their at the time?
Good Question. While I can see Shikimaru knowing about the Kyuubi, it makes no sense how Ino or Chouji would know. I do not think that anyone besides Sakura and Sasuke (from Naruto's age group) actually knows about the Kyuubi, though I would guess that Neji and Shikimaru might also know.
Old 2008-08-05, 20:14   Link #1954
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Good Question. While I can see Shikimaru knowing about the Kyuubi, it makes no sense how Ino or Chouji would know. I do not think that anyone besides Sakura and Sasuke (from Naruto's age group) actually knows about the Kyuubi, though I would guess that Neji and Shikimaru might also know.
Okay. Sai knows for sure (this was no filler!). About the rest, err, you might be right unless everyone has been informed since Akatsuki is on the run. I mean when Gaara was attacked, it might have caused Tsunade to be a little more talkative.
At least everybody has seen the red chakra when Naruto defeated Neji.

But let's see it the other way around: Naruto was hated not because everyone knew that the Kyuubi has been sealed into him, but because he was treated coldly by the grown-ups. On the other hand, Sora was just dangerous to the monks in the monastery. Tey didn't know what exactly is inside him, either. It does matter, what it is, the fact itself matters. Fear is a fire that spreads fast. Naruto made his way and besides, Naruto is a nice guy! Sora is an asshole! He reacts so different from Naruto. Look at Gaara. Even the evil Gaara has been nicer than Sora.
Spoiler for ultimate sora spoiler:
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 21:15   Link #1955
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Question

I heard that sai and sakura was going to kiss in the manga is that true???
if so then show it to me or send plz

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-08-06, 14:20   Link #1956
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
I heard that sai and sakura was going to kiss in the manga is that true???
if so then show it to me or send plz
Since this is not an important matter, I guess no reason to use spoiler tags. The quick answer is no (unless I missed an important(!) scene like this).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 16:17   Link #1957
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Spoiler for Question about the growing relation between Naruto and Sakura:
Old 2008-08-06, 18:12   Link #1958
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Since this is not an important matter, I guess no reason to use spoiler tags. The quick answer is no (unless I missed an important(!) scene like this).
if that happen sakura would slap him. i heard so.. I guess it not true

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-08-09, 13:07   Link #1959
Luce

I have always wondered why no one has ever told Naruto who his parents are. Is it suppose to be some sort of serect like the kyuubi being sealed in him used to be? I can't think of a good reason to keep Naruto from knowing who his parents are.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 13:25   Link #1960
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
I have always wondered why no one has ever told Naruto who his parents are. Is it suppose to be some sort of serect like the kyuubi being sealed in him used to be? I can't think of a good reason to keep Naruto from knowing who his parents are.
Dramatic effect is the closest answer you will receive, since, as you have said, it really makes no sense. In fact it is counter-productive to not know. I doubt we will ever receive a sufficient answer to this question.

Tags
q&a