AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-16, 21:29   Link #121
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
So it took me long enough to realize this but if there's one thing that Index and OreImou's Kirino have in common, it's that people find both of them b*tchy / annoying...
Spoiler:
Earn your happy Fukou Da™... times two.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 23:54   Link #122
tsunade666

Vanish you would also loose money buying firetrucks.

Laura is a known vixen and if Vasilisa knows her and her age is unknown specially what the pope said for 20 years. I bet Laura is also an immortal being.
Old 2010-11-17, 07:28   Link #123
Miraluka
Banned

Every magician seems to have a thing for the age.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 08:05   Link #124
tsunade666

but the immortals are immortals. Even if the other magicians look young but not aging for years and living since foundations of the sect like Fiamma is just insane.
Old 2010-11-17, 09:55   Link #125
Miraluka
Banned

But still we don't know if Fiamma is the same Fiamma who lived since the foundation of the Roman Catholics. For example, there was a Vento who developed the spell known as 'Queen of the Adriatic' before the Vento of the current storyline.
If what you're saying is true that would mean Fiamma is about 2000 years .

Back to the topic, I knew Index had a thing for the mahou shoujo Kanamin, but I overlooked the fact Kirino also has the same tastes
Old 2010-11-17, 10:00   Link #126
tsunade666

what? kirino? I think kirino likes meruru but not kanamin.... though both are mahou shoujo.

Isn't their a context in the novel saying Fiamma has been around the time of the funding of the god's right hand though I'm not sure if it's a different fiamma. But he still is not aging just like Laura and Vasillisa.

And Laura that vixen did something to index.
Old 2010-11-17, 10:19   Link #127
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what? kirino? I think kirino likes meruru but not kanamin.... though both are mahou shoujo.

Isn't their a context in the novel saying Fiamma has been around the time of the funding of the god's right hand though I'm not sure if it's a different fiamma. But he still is not aging just like Laura and Vasillisa.

And Laura that vixen did something to index.
Yeah, I mean the kind of series .

The Fiamma of the Right we know is a tittle which can be passed to the choosen people just like Vento or when William became Acqua.

Laura made Stiyl to surpass his limits and trolled him with a smile in the face <_<.
She did something to her besides the controller?
Old 2010-11-17, 10:30   Link #128
tsunade666

No, Laura didn't do anything. In the fight against a rampaging pendex. Laura just stand there or just there. Trolling Styl saying if your tired I would just use my controller to overload her and stop her function. Then Styl goes blaze my life points for additional mana to summon 3 Innocentius.

The one who clearly go against a rampaging pendex is Styl only. Well Touma entrusted her to him and even without that Styl already decide to give his life to Index.
Old 2010-11-17, 10:56   Link #129
Miraluka
Banned

She forced Stiyl by persuasion, and Touma entrusted him because he knows Styil is enough capable to betray others for the sake of his friends.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:07   Link #130
tsunade666

you call that persuasion!? it's more like cornering him or blackmailing or worst leave the guy with no choice. she's really a vixen that vasillisa doesn't even want to contact with.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:26   Link #131
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

didnt know the names of gos rigth seat were titles, i quess shiage is the heir of the "snake" codename.

anyhow, we still have to know more of index, after all she is supposed to had lots of guardians in the past, kanzaki even metioned "lovers" in the anime, theres also the fact that even knowing touma risk his life protecting strangers, index have lot of ppl willing to protect her, and some are really cold blooded ppl, it migth be charisma, but maybe is some kind of ability/magic, so it seems that index background migth be even more important than touma's.
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 11:38   Link #132
tsunade666

I don't care for index background for who knows who I think her mother is laura and her father is aleister and both just saying "just as planned"

Index was also under the care of witches before and knowing a bit about witches I bet that is something connected to her origins.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:47   Link #133
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
didnt know the names of gos rigth seat were titles, i quess shiage is the heir of the "snake" codename.
Shiage is becoming the Solid Snake of Index series with all the things he is doing lately .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
anyhow, we still have to know more of index, after all she is supposed to had lots of guardians in the past, kanzaki even metioned "lovers" in the anime, theres also the fact that even knowing touma risk his life protecting strangers, index have lot of ppl willing to protect her, and some are really cold blooded ppl, it migth be charisma, but maybe is some kind of ability/magic, so it seems that index background migth be even more important than touma's.
And most of those who has been showed are hax, just mind Aureolus and Kanzaki... and those witches, Smartvery, right?
I can't even think what kind of people used to be friends with her, but for sure they must be cold blooded.
Old 2010-11-17, 11:56   Link #134
tsunade666

cold blooded but still get warm in front of the petite nun -_- nice charisma reminds me of her mother
Old 2010-11-17, 12:02   Link #135
Miraluka
Banned

Mother? Who? I don't think it can be Laura? Too way farfetched
Old 2010-11-17, 12:48   Link #136
tsunade666

but I can still dream of it. And for now I will just associate that nun to the crazy archbishop
Old 2010-11-17, 17:18   Link #137
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Shiage is becoming the Solid Snake of Index series with all the things he is doing lately
Notice how the normals seem to evolve some kind of god-ability the longer they associate with the powerupped.
Old 2010-11-18, 02:04   Link #138
eiyuu99

Now we need shiage hiding in a box, creeping up to his victim.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 10:23   Link #139
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Think we need Akio Ohtsuka to voice him?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 10:27   Link #140
tsunade666

who did akio ohtsuka voiced before?