AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-20, 16:49   Link #1381
Karolik

Does Layfon end up with anyone in the end, or is it open ended?
Karolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-20, 17:20   Link #1382
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolik View Post
Does Layfon end up with anyone in the end, or is it open ended?
Layfon ended up with Fellis.

Which has been discuss thoroughly the last 10 or 20 pages.
Old 2014-04-16, 09:54   Link #1383
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Anyone know what happened in the end with the dude who use iron whips and a Haikizoku inside?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:21   Link #1384
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Anyone know what happened in the end with the dude who use iron whips and a Haikizoku inside?
Did you mean Dick? if you read vol 24? then you would know he disappear or dead. He is like prolonging his death and the big fire giant is like an act of last defiance on death's door. He just want someone to put an end to him. (from what I remember, I had read lots of story and might mix with the other but I'm sure his dead)
Old 2014-04-16, 19:51   Link #1385
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oi, haven't read to that. Sound great.

You know, I always categorizate CSR and a few more like Kaze no Stigma onto the "older generation" type LN. They're really balance, unlike some Rom-com/Fantasy mashup nowdays.

Shame that they don't make this type anymore - only a few like Black Bullet or Gakusen Toshi Asterick.
Old 2014-04-17, 07:40   Link #1386
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Now thinking back, the Lost Mail manga makes Layfon/Felli the official couple, so I coudn't be surprised with the LN ending.
Old 2014-04-17, 07:58   Link #1387
Red Cheese

Kinda not even a surprise after mid-story anymore. Everything is apparent after vol 13...
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 09:38   Link #1388
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Shame that CSR was born a bit too early. I'm sure that if it was made in 2011, the series would get much more attention.

Say, what if a man with no Kei organ suddenly has an Haikizoku inside him? I'm thinking of someone similar to Kazuma Yagami.
Old 2014-04-17, 10:33   Link #1389
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Say, what if a man with no Kei organ suddenly has an Haikizoku inside him? I'm thinking of someone similar to Kazuma Yagami.
I doubt it would be like kazuma. The person without kei vein will probably die or explode from the inside because of the power of the haikizoku.
Old 2014-04-17, 11:39   Link #1390
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Did you mean Dick? if you read vol 24? then you would know he disappear or dead. He is like prolonging his death and the big fire giant is like an act of last defiance on death's door. He just want someone to put an end to him. (from what I remember, I had read lots of story and might mix with the other but I'm sure his dead)
Yes, he is dead.
Eyen tried to save him by trying to seperate Dick's rage from Dick himself.
But Dick eventually realized that his rage will not die off, and his rage will once again provide fuel to Welzenheim.
So he seeks to put an end to himself, or things will never end.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 18:14   Link #1391
diamondhog

The author of Chrome Shelled Regios has a novel created in 2013 still ongoing called

Nanamagari Nanami no Naname na Jijou

i dont know what it is about but if you look at the picture it look like the person is using kei

also a novel called Drag Limit Fantasia
diamondhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 03:29   Link #1392
GenesiD

I don't have much free time available so I plan to watch the anime first and then continue from where it left off on BT. How faithful is the anime to the LNs? If it's not that faithful I guess I'll just have to follow the series from the get-go on BT.
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 06:29   Link #1393
mastafrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
I don't have much free time available so I plan to watch the anime first and then continue from where it left off on BT. How faithful is the anime to the LNs? If it's not that faithful I guess I'll just have to follow the series from the get-go on BT.
It's not really that faithful at all. It also seems to mix in some of the manga as well as doing what it wants at times.

I didn't mind the anime but a faithful adaptation would have been much better.
mastafrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 06:40   Link #1394
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesiD View Post
I advise you to not even touch the anime. Just read the LN from the beginning
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 23:12   Link #1395
Tks

Sorry for bumping up an old thread but I have a question or two to ask so as to clarify my doubts. After reading up till volume 15, i couldnt resist the temptation at went on the read the spoilers for the ending. All i know now is that layfon ended up with felli, and nina got overpowered by alot.

What i wanna ask is What was the relationship between layfon and nina from volume 15 onwards till the end? Some of the post stated that she denied her feelings for him due to her ego but could someone provide a summary(a brief one is fine as well) about what happened between layfon and nina?
Tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 12:47   Link #1396
Prucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondhog View Post
So Layfon got all his power from leerin when he was young, and who is Leva whats her story and what does she have to do with the plot.
What do you mean by saying layfon got all his power from leerin. I tought his power was original, not coming from anybody
Prucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 13:32   Link #1397
Johnny
Working the bags...

IIRC the thorn just gave him that huge ass amount of kei. His skills are a result of his own hard work...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 13:04   Link #1398
Chris38

I don't know if anyone is still interested in reading this LN...

But, if someone like that exists then ... volume 23 of CSR has already been fully translated on BT and only 2 chapters remain until the final volume is going to be fully translated as well...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 13:26   Link #1399
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Meh, the only chapter really worth reading in volume 25 is the last one. Volume 23 has the focus on Clara, but it's surprisingly not that interesting.

I'm reading though, just to have completely read this story....
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 08:16   Link #1400
Narvi

Finally. Read the 25th volume. Kudos to Lygo for sticking with this project and seeing it through. Thanks a bunch.

Anyway, is there any news about a sequel or something? Does anyone know? Dying to read more about their reunion.

Last edited by Narvi; 2015-04-09 at 18:41.
Narvi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen