AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-16, 09:44   Link #41
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Hope an important shinigami dies soon. This is getting kinda boring.
Old 2008-10-16, 11:07   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Crossing Swords

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Halibel drew out her sword while Hitsugaya was already in a fighting pose. Both slowly approach each other until they are in attacking distance and the fight begins.

* The scene cuts to Rangiku who was facing Halibel’s fraccions. Apache was angry to see ‘a white haired shorty’ pointing his sword at Halibel. She was about to go to them when Mila Rose stopped her reasoned Halibel has drawn her sword so no way that a white haired kid could win. She added they should deal with Rangiku first. Apache then remembered how Rangiku said she would handle three of them and asked if she really just said that.

* “Ha~ You have sharp ears.” Mocked Rangiku, “I thought it would be as suck as your style and look.”. Apache was so angry and ready to jump but Mila Rose stopped her again and said don’t get mad because it is annoying.

* “Yeah yeah” Said Rangiku using a fake cat-like voice, “You should listen to what that gorilla said.” Mila Rose lost her cool and screamed back at Rangiku. Sun Sun stopped her and said don’t fall to an enemy’s trap. Then continued to say even if they were dumb but at least they shouldn’t drag her into trouble with them. So Mila Rose and Apache yelled at Sun Sun whose side she’s on but she just ignored them.

* Rankigu who was being ignored touched her sword and that moment three of them turned their attention back at her.“It’s pointless to look at me that way. Goes by fighting strategy you should surround your enemy. Because once you all are at the same spot, you will lose the advantages.”. “Growl, Haineko”

* Then the area surround three girls are covered in ashes. Apache yelled what could these ashes do and was about to touch it when Sun Sun kicked her saying they shouldn’t touch unknown substances. Apache failed to see her left arm was already surrounded by ashes and Rangiku moved her sword hilt as if to cut something. Apache’s arm starting to bleed with three scratches looking like it was caused by a cat or a tiger. Apache was left stunted when Rangiku started explaining Heineko’s ability. She said the sword itself turns into ashes and everything surrounds by these ashes will get cut. So there was no way for them to run.

* Then Rangiku turned those ashes into a tornado-like to surround those three and told them to becareful or else…they will get more scratches. But those three yelled back and Rangiku managed to dodge their cero and three of them finally got out. Mila Rose approached Rangiku with a sword in her hand so Rangiku has to call Haineko back to shield herself.

* The scene cuts to Soi Fon and Omaeda. Omaeda was getting kick around by a male fraccion while Soi Fong just stood here unwilling to help. A remaining fraccion asked if Soi Fong should help her lieutenant but Soi Fong refused to. She said Omaeda only cares about food, money and his family business, so getting his ass kick should be a good eye-opening lesson for him. She called Soi Fong cold but Soi Fong simply said, “I dislike division where people are close. To train your squad well, a captain should not get along with her squad.” A fraccion just nodded then lift her foot up to kick Soi Fong but she dodged and kicked her back.

* Soi Fong used Kidou #30 Shitostusangsen and three fang-shape objects appeared and locked it against the wall. “This is the end, arrancar. You didn’t even have a chance to say your name.” Said Soi Fong with deadly eyes. “Sting All Your Enemies to Death, Suzumebachi

Quote:
Note : It was explained in the spoiler that Halibel's sword has a hole (it took more than half of her sword) and the shape is kinda similar to Ichigo's first sword but smaller.
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-10-16, 12:34   Link #43
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
She said Omaeda only cares about food, money and his family business, so getting his ass kick should be a good eye-opening lesson for him. She called Soi Fong cold but Soi Fong simply said, “I dislike division where people are close. To train your squad well, a captain should not get along with her squad.” A fraccion just nodded then lift her foot up to kick Soi Fong but she dodged and kicked her back.
Wow, so Soi probably wasn't kidding when she said it was a good opportunity for him to die.

I wonder if she adopted that captain philosophy to be the opposite of Yoruichi.
Old 2008-10-16, 13:17   Link #44
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post

I wonder if she adopted that captain philosophy to be the opposite of Yoruichi.
I think it is because of her. She is scared to get close to anyone. So she picked a vice who she'd never feel anything but disgust for.

Lol a friend of mine said this.
Quote:
Omaeda is composed of equal parts of fail and rice chips.
Old 2008-10-16, 13:19   Link #45
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It be interesting to see how he'd react if she died though.
I think he'd lose his shit.
Old 2008-10-16, 23:18   Link #46
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
I was hoping we'd get some ranks for the espada this chapter. It's probably gonna take a few more weeks, maybe we'll get to see ichi vs. uli next week...
Old 2008-10-17, 01:45   Link #47
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Aww... no Halibel fighting.... T_T
Old 2008-10-17, 02:03   Link #48
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Halibel's sword is really awesome looking, though. I can't wait to see her fight for real.

Do you think Kubo will keep these fight pairings for next week?
Old 2008-10-17, 02:05   Link #49
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I never thought Rangiku's shikai was strong and won't be surprised if she loses this fight. Anyone agrees?
Old 2008-10-17, 02:05   Link #50
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Now that I've read the chapter, I started to think that maybe Matsumoto CAN beat all three of Halibel's fraccion - or more likely - they will beat themselves. Seriously, there should be a limit to stupidity. I really liked how Sun Sun told the other two: "I know you can't help being stupid, but don't drag me into it."
Old 2008-10-17, 02:21   Link #51
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I never thought Rangiku's shikai was strong and won't be surprised if she loses this fight. Anyone agrees?
we've hardly seen it do anything, can't really make a real call about it.
Old 2008-10-17, 02:41   Link #52
xhazeyx

wats up with hitsugaya and big breasted women?
Old 2008-10-17, 03:27   Link #53
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Ah and we finally see haineko for the first time doing something. Interesting. Good to know that it isnt just a senbonzakura clone. (oh well, it pretty much still is tbh). Matsumoto might have a little trouble defeating the three, but i dont see matsumoto losing the fight. At any rate, this might very well be the first 1v3 fight that kubo has done (as far as i recall anyway), so it'll be interesting.

As for halibel.... nah nothing much about her. Hope hitsugaya does well against her either way. Poor omaeda.

Soifong is kickass, but i dont think she's going to get anything done in the next chapter. Either way, nice to see more taijutsu.
Old 2008-10-17, 04:28   Link #54
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Hitsugaya's eye makes him look sleepy.
Apache cero-ed from her horn! COOL! and that other girl, punch-cero-ed, COOL!
yes! more kidou shown!
>___> izzit just me, or are the chapters getting shorter?
I wanna see Soi Fon's bankai..

and on a side-note: cool avie Scep
Old 2008-10-17, 05:40   Link #55
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

You know, When I look at Barragan and his throne, I started to remember the old bounto.. he even got a whale too @.@

Maybe Kubo gave a bit of a sneak peek or he just thought its cool to recycle stuff
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-17, 05:44   Link #56
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

a whale that's also a gorilla
Old 2008-10-17, 07:22   Link #57
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
hitsugaya doesn't stand a chance

and I hope we will see suzume bachi's kill =D
Old 2008-10-17, 07:30   Link #58
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Ah and we finally see haineko for the first time doing something. Interesting. Good to know that it isnt just a senbonzakura clone. (oh well, it pretty much still is tbh).
Matsumoto's shikai seems to have more diverse capabilities than Byakuya's shikai. I'm hopeful that's an indication she's near attaining bankai (yes, I'm her fanboy). As one of the more senior VCs, she's a reasonable candidate. Fighting 3 fraccion might be just the spur she needs...

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-10-17 at 08:38.
Old 2008-10-17, 07:51   Link #59
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If Hitsyuga gonna go down, he should go down as a man and bury his face in her bossoms, so he can die a happy man, lol.
Old 2008-10-17, 09:29   Link #60
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Hitsugaya and Rangiku gave perfect opportunity for the vaizard to join the fight.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion