AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-10-26, 11:41   Link #27921
maknaedik

Sooo many RD releases. I'm flooded!

Even though I'm not a fan of figures, in fact, I only have two: 1 SHCM Pro and 1 HCM Pro, I'm actually interested in some.

RD Double X + G-Falcon? HELL YEAH! But I've been wanting an HG release (yes, an MG could be better) of it more. So I'm not gonna buy it.

RD Extreme Gundam Type Leos, amm, I like it. But, well, I think it's available in model form, which I prefer.

RD Testament Gundam, a sure buy for me. I'll definitely buy this because seeing this in HG form is low.

RD Aries isn't red, but somehow, it attracts me. It's my most favorite grunt unit in Gundam Wing. But most likely, I'm not gonna buy this as well.

RD GunCannon DT is the second in my list. I might just buy that.

RD GN-X IV Trans-am, hell yes. Pre-ordered

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 12:07   Link #27922
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Well, I'm just excited about the Metal Build Exia..

I like how it has parts for Exia, Exia Repair 2, and Exia Repair 3...
I am hoping that we get a MG Exia R2 with parts for Exia Repair 3. If that happens, then I'll be getting 2 of those. =P

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DlZlDV83nS...E/s1600/1a.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0Hz1Hz1z8a...4/s1600/1b.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EH8V4QtV82...63222792_n.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SshC_Q43eL...76362312_n.jpg

* EDIT *

@maknaedik
I think some MG's from Gundam X would be sweet. But let's have Bandai finish up the AGE, Seed, Seed Destiny, Wing EW, and 00 MG's first.. =P

Alternatively, Real Grades from Gundam X would be cool.
Old 2012-10-28, 14:14   Link #27923
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I was thinking.. What are your thoughts on:

MG Strike (Aile)
MG Strike (Launcher)
MG Strike (Sword)
MG Freedom
MG Strike Freedom
Old 2012-10-28, 22:03   Link #27924
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Anyone got news on the Movie ending's version of 00 QAN[T]? The one covered in flowers but has some angelic/wing effects? I've been holding off on the MG 00 QAN[T] hoping they would release that one.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 22:15   Link #27925
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
Anyone got news on the Movie ending's version of 00 QAN[T]? The one covered in flowers but has some angelic/wing effects? I've been holding off on the MG 00 QAN[T] hoping they would release that one.
Did you mean the ELS Qan[T]?

There’s a Robot Damashii (RD) of it if you want one:

To be honest, I doubt Bandai will make a MG of it considering ELS is not a prominent Gundam and also has some color gradation on its body which is kinda difficult to be applied on runners of a model kit. I think the RD version is your best shot (for now and the foreseeable future).
Old 2012-10-29, 07:10   Link #27926
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Hinting Karaba ver to come...?

http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/...l#.UI5xtmc0iSo
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 07:55   Link #27927
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Did you mean the ELS Qan[T]?

There’s a Robot Damashii (RD) of it if you want one:

To be honest, I doubt Bandai will make a MG of it considering ELS is not a prominent Gundam and also has some color gradation on its body which is kinda difficult to be applied on runners of a model kit. I think the RD version is your best shot (for now and the foreseeable future).
It can be a P-Bandai Online Hobby exclusive release.
The gradation effect can be overcome with Bandai using the glittery kinda wings like the MG Destiny's wings of light. It wouldn't be exactly like it, but it could happen.

Also, the fact that Bandai is releasing a Metal Build of Exia seems to me that they still have interest in 00. So I am guessing that we might see a MG Exia Repair 2 kit (with improved inner frame) with parts for the Repair 3 version like the Metal Build...and promote those LED units again.
Old 2012-10-29, 12:47   Link #27928
RX93-2
White Unicorn

You want a new inner frame for MG Exia now? There really is no pleasing you is there.
That kit is as recent as they get and even in your ~perfect 00 MG top tier suiton deluxe pristine~ list of good kits, and now it needs a newer version? Seriously...

Katoki designing a MG just for you whilst simultaneously sucking you off will need something more for you wouldn't it?
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 15:26   Link #27929
FalsePrime

White Unicorn RG will be amazing. I really hope we get it sooner then later.

Given how many Strike's they've pumped out I have hopes that we will get it fairly quickly. Though the lack of G3 and the like could say the oppisite.

Still since we got the RG Zeta annoucement the White Unicorn is what has had me the most hyped.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 15:28   Link #27930
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
The gradation effect can be overcome with Bandai using the glittery kinda wings like the MG Destiny's wings of light. It wouldn't be exactly like it, but it could happen.

Also, the fact that Bandai is releasing a Metal Build of Exia seems to me that they still have interest in 00. So I am guessing that we might see a MG Exia Repair 2 kit (with improved inner frame) with parts for the Repair 3 version like the Metal Build...and promote those LED units again.
1/100 metal build blast impulse is out there too, i don't see a NG 1/100 or a MG of that one.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 22:13   Link #27931
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Probably gonna be an online exclusive ._.

Quote:

Last I checked the online exclusives are recolors of existing molds, ELS Qan[T] would require a full new mold which would rather warrant a normal HG release

And considering it have one of (if not the shortest) gundam screen times ever, chances I would say are near zero

On a side note I finished my HG G-Bouncer, beautiful kit ^^, anyways deciding what to do next, I have these choices:

1. Put uncompleted 1/100 Tallgeese out of its misery and finish it
2. Build MG GP-01FB that I started cutting one or two parts out of
3. Build an entirely unopened HGUC Kshatriya
4. Build an entirely unopened 1/100 NG Vent Savior
5. Work on my LM HG Evangelion Angel 13 Bardiel
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 22:48   Link #27932
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Hinting Karaba ver to come...?

The color-scheme is a bit different from the MG:

The one in the magazine scan has grey chest, purple cockpit, darker yellow and the overall darker purple compared to the MG’s white chest, grey cockpit, lighter yellow and pink-ish purple.

I’d say the one in the scan looks a lot better. If Bandai release it as a RG, I’d def get it .
Old 2012-10-29, 23:20   Link #27933
maknaedik

I'd still want an MG of white unicorn Zeta over the RG. I almost had my hands on it until my money evaporated.

Why improve an inner frame that hasn't much problems? If so, then they should've updated all those who have worse problems.

Old 2012-10-29, 23:55   Link #27934
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I'd still want an MG of white unicorn Zeta over the RG. I almost had my hands on it until my money evaporated.

Why improve an inner frame that hasn't much problems? If so, then they should've updated all those who have worse problems.
The MG is cool (mine just came in actually) but honestly it's so sticker heavy that it really hurts it.

With all the color variants on RG's already the White Unicorn has a chance to have alot more of the pink actually be apart of the unit instead of how little of it is on the MG while the rest is just White and Grey.

As for Nike, I mean Wing EW and Wing Zero EW are one things when you talk about improved IF's, but an Exia upgrade? That is a whole new level of crazy for you.
Old 2012-10-30, 08:20   Link #27935
kakakka

So, Amuro is really the pilot of that thing (Amuro Ver)
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 18:06   Link #27936
Skye629

Quote:
Wait a sec is this the RG theyre talking about in the scan or the head display base?

Cuz if its the display base the image might just be a reference for painting the stand
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 18:12   Link #27937
FalsePrime

Just the stand.

It's just easy to talk about the RG because they have produced a White Unicorn based on multiple Zeta's and the RG line isn't afraid of recolors/variants and it's very easy to see them releasing a WU.
Old 2012-10-31, 09:29   Link #27938
suiton629
Master Grade Master

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/1...orces-ver.html

Wow. Someone did a pretty cool custom color scheme, inspired by the Age-2 Normal Special Forces..
Old 2012-10-31, 19:38   Link #27939
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/1...orces-ver.html

Wow. Someone did a pretty cool custom color scheme, inspired by the Age-2 Normal Special Forces..
Yeah, you could do that too, with a can of spray paint.

Anyway - I don't suppose the new HG METEOR exclusive is a new mold, right? I'm assuming it just comes with new parts to fit the RGs, but I'm not sure.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 20:13   Link #27940
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Yeah, you could do that too, with a can of spray paint.

Anyway - I don't suppose the new HG METEOR exclusive is a new mold, right? I'm assuming it just comes with new parts to fit the RGs, but I'm not sure.
Yes, just some new decals/stickers and perhaps extra parts so that it'll fit in RG Justice and Freedom. I don't own one so I'm not sure about the latter.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy