AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-25, 12:03   Link #281
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
Yeah, there's a very good chance that's the case.

In other news, chapter 3 is now up. It's short, and I'm slow, and sorry =(
not at all, the fact you take at best 3-4 days is great. i thank you for your hard work
Old 2013-08-25, 12:19   Link #282
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
wow, that was fast. Thanks for your hard work Nandesuto.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 12:26   Link #283
omegasereon

Thanks as always Nandesuto!
Spoiler for hmm:
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 12:29   Link #284
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Thanks as always Nandesuto!
Spoiler for hmm:
there will surely be a rematch (I deduce so from the illustrations), and maybe this time he will win
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 12:56   Link #285
zerodragon

after reading the new chapter, i think kirin is my favorite girl so far which is strange since i normally don't like the young ones.
Old 2013-08-25, 13:56   Link #286
Jirachier

Thanks for the chapter !
So even at full power he can't win against No.1, that makes me wonder if there was any reason to seal his powers in the first place, since even if he regained all of them he's still gonna have all the students at the top able to fight him on par or even beating him.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 14:06   Link #287
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Thanks for the chapter !
So even at full power he can't win against No.1, that makes me wonder if there was any reason to seal his powers in the first place, since even if he regained all of them he's still gonna have all the students at the top able to fight him on par or even beating him.
actually its justified in the narrative he maybe strong but he doesnt know how to use his strength yet he's lacking experience on how to use his 3 minute safety limit in fact he's still quite weak which he lampshades, in short he has more brute strength than technique
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 14:47   Link #288
XFire
150% done

I'd like to point out something. Everyone is treating Ayato being unsealed like a "Super-Mode". It's not, it's "Normal Mode". That is the power he would be at every second of his life if not for the seal.

Following this logic, if the seal were to come off he could start improving his power. Since right now he's at the same level he was as a kid and is still extremely powerful.
Old 2013-08-25, 15:02   Link #289
Mars Mode

thats correct, but the fact the seal cannot hold his powers so easily animore is a signal his powers are growing even sealed.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 15:57   Link #290
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
thats correct, but the fact the seal cannot hold his powers so easily animore is a signal his powers are growing even sealed.
When did it say that he couldn't undo the seal when he was younger?

Quote:
Originally speaking, Ayato's movements were unbelievably quick. The problem was, Ser-Vesta was simply too large. Its destructive power more than accounted for its bulky mass, but when faced with an inordinately nimble opponent-
Hopefully, this is foreshadowing that Ser-Vesta will get a makeover soon.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 16:16   Link #291
Mars Mode

Spoiler for vol1 ch 7:

I never said he could not breal the seal. But the fact is,(its possible) the seal is continuous, making it even when he breaks the seal its possible he is still using power to keep the seal from reappearing again.
Old 2013-08-25, 20:34   Link #292
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
after reading the new chapter, i think kirin is my favorite girl so far which is strange since i normally don't like the young ones.
I dont know why but I fell for her and I dont like younger girls either.

Kirin-chan is sooooooo cute
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 20:51   Link #293
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I dont know why but I fell for her and I dont like younger girls either.

Kirin-chan is sooooooo cute
She certainly takes punishment well.
Old 2013-08-25, 20:54   Link #294
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
C'mon, it was pretty much a "storyline loss". He isn't used to his weapon, he isn't used to duelling and he wasn't in the right mind set to fight. It's pretty obvious that when he is more focused, he'll be able to get an edge over her.

And it's pretty much implied that he wasn't mature enough to control his power when he was younger (either he missued it or couldn't properly keep it in check). That's reason enough to seal his power (regadless of how strong it is). And yes, he is broken, that's the whole point they have been tried to make since the start, remember Julis compared him to once of the aces of one of the top ranked schools.
Old 2013-08-25, 21:00   Link #295
blackwhite67
Banned

This uncle character strikes me as one of the racist minority that sees the Starpulse Generation as freaks. Maybe he lost someone close to him in an incident involving someone from the Starpulse Generation?
Old 2013-08-25, 22:38   Link #296
Jirachier

I was thinking, maybe Ayato's full power is beyond what he showed us ?
I mean remember when Julis first saw the magic circles binding him she was surprised at how much energy it takes to seal him, so maybe this "full power mode" is all the power he access but quite a bit was "absorbed" by the seal already ?
just a theory.
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-25, 23:34   Link #297
bakapervert
A pervert

Hopefully this seal is going to be lifted soon, seeing the kind of enemy Ayato could possibly face, those five minutes limitation is not going to cut it.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 01:16   Link #298
Mars Mode

I would be content if he could shatter the seal by himself once and for all, instead of relying in someone else.
Old 2013-08-26, 01:44   Link #299
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
I would be content if he could shatter the seal by himself once and for all, instead of relying in someone else.
then it would'nt be just be a harem based plot then... orz... deep shounen feels comes into play
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 01:57   Link #300
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I think that shattering the seal completely might be impossible for him right now.

He did say that his sister can "bind all creation". Something of this level should be difficult and hard to break off of it.

We all did read what happened to him after he used the time limit of his supposed sealed powers, right. The seal reconstructed itself again to seal Ayato's powers and almost all of the surrounding around him were responding to seal in the process.

Worst case for a a last resort for this seal to be lifted is her own sister. But we don't even know is she is alive or not in the story.

Shouldn't we consider how may layers or is it a seal that reconstructs itself to grow stronger every time Ayato unseals it.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate history, fantasy, harem, school life