AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-14, 17:42   Link #181
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Just checked a site, it had a list of the heroine's last lines (assuming the site is not lying)

Eu's was: "「歩が 恋する乙女のような目をしていたからつい ごめんなさい」(ユー)
Gripping at straws, but I see Ayumu's name in kanji, eyes of a girl in love, end is gomen nasai. SO yea, probability is high, unless Eu is trolling Ayumu which would be cruel.

For sera, her ending phrase. She (most likely a tsundere response), says, "Even I am feeling uncomfortable. There is no way....(pause)...that I am feeling jealous."

Tomomori says something about wanting to be together with Aikawa during christmas.

Salas says she is fine with sharing lol.

Also, the blog has the word "harem" in japanese. so most likely. xD
Oh.. interesting lines u got there... i wonder what happened in the novel for Sera saying such thing as negate the fact she is jealous....

Lol at Saras sharing Ayumu.... and Tomonori trying to be together with Aymu on christmas .. btw it seems Tomonori appear next week...
doomknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 21:01   Link #182
larethian

Quote:
Just checked a site, it had a list of the heroine's last lines (assuming the site is not lying)

Gripping at straws, but I see Ayumu's name in kanji, eyes of a girl in love, end is gomen nasai. SO yea, probability is high, unless Eu is trolling Ayumu which would be cruel.

For sera, her ending phrase. She (most likely a tsundere response), says, "Even I am feeling uncomfortable. There is no way....(pause)...that I am feeling jealous."

Tomomori says something about wanting to be together with Aikawa during christmas.

歩が 恋する乙女のような目をしていたからつい ごめんなさい

without context; and a little literal --> It's because Ayumu has the eyes of a girl who's in love that I'm sorry (for what I did earlier).

I skip the adverb つい here as it depends on context, but then again it might be conveniently skipped in English depending on the information in surrounding sentences:
1. indicate doing something unintentionally

2. indicate doing something intentionally, but she will not repeat the same thing
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 23:27   Link #183
aman44

I still haven't read the 7th volume, but here's some spoilers the japanese gave:

-The girl on the cover is Negrelia Nebiros (ネグレリア・ネビロス) , Nene for short. Ayumu's first enconter with her is by bumping on her breast, and she didn't even get mad or happy. The strongest masou shoujo in Netherworld and also Yuu's acquaintance. She actually lives in Human world and busy with making doujin for winter Comiket (current season is Winter). Thus, she agrees to help Ayumu if he helps her to finish her doujin. Of course Ayumu got a little help (Sera, Haruna, Saras, Orito). Actually, she doesn't have any offensive-type magic. Her ability is negating magic. It is also believed that she's also responsible to suppress Yuu's magic. Ayumu also saw Nene naked by barging into the bathroom and got his ass kicked. However, she forgives him because she can calmly under stand the situation.

-During the doujin-making process, war is happening among heroines with Ayumu's affection at stake. (Haruna, Sera, Yuu, Saras, Tomonori, Hiramatsu)

-About the fight with Chris, not much blood was spilled anyway. There's humor as usual and also similar to Kyouko's. Ayumu managed to persuade her and she became his companion (harem member?).

-Ayumu is busy with Nene's doujin so he stays in her house for a long time. The volume mainly covers their conversation in Nene's room. When Ayumu finally return to his home, Haruna hugs him. Yuu told (using note of course) him Haruna is lonely. Haruna thought that Ayumu will never return and will stay at Nene's house. Ayumu is touched and replied it's ridiculous if I don't return to my own house. Yuu and Sera are jealous.

-The japanese said that the reigning queen will make appearance next volume. I wonder how does she looks?

Last edited by aman44; 2011-02-14 at 23:54.
aman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 01:24   Link #184
appztetra
Translator, Scanlator

Quote:

「歩が 恋する乙女のような目をしていたからつい ごめんなさい」(ユー)
「Because Ayumu had eyes of an in love girl, I'm sorry.」

so what's happening there?

Anyway Araragi-kun.....I love you :asar:
appztetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 06:35   Link #185
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman44 View Post
I still haven't read the 7th volume, but here's some spoilers the japanese gave:

-The girl on the cover is Negrelia Nebiros (ネグレリア・ネビロス) , Nene for short. Ayumu's first enconter with her is by bumping on her breast, and she didn't even get mad or happy. The strongest masou shoujo in Netherworld and also Yuu's acquaintance. She actually lives in Human world and busy with making doujin for winter Comiket (current season is Winter). Thus, she agrees to help Ayumu if he helps her to finish her doujin. Of course Ayumu got a little help (Sera, Haruna, Saras, Orito). Actually, she doesn't have any offensive-type magic. Her ability is negating magic. It is also believed that she's also responsible to suppress Yuu's magic. Ayumu also saw Nene naked by barging into the bathroom and got his ass kicked. However, she forgives him because she can calmly under stand the situation.

-During the doujin-making process, war is happening among heroines with Ayumu's affection at stake. (Haruna, Sera, Yuu, Saras, Tomonori, Hiramatsu)

-About the fight with Chris, not much blood was spilled anyway. There's humor as usual and also similar to Kyouko's. Ayumu managed to persuade her and she became his companion (harem member?).

-Ayumu is busy with Nene's doujin so he stays in her house for a long time. The volume mainly covers their conversation in Nene's room. When Ayumu finally return to his home, Haruna hugs him. Yuu told (using note of course) him Haruna is lonely. Haruna thought that Ayumu will never return and will stay at Nene's house. Ayumu is touched and replied it's ridiculous if I don't return to my own house. Yuu and Sera are jealous.

-The japanese said that the reigning queen will make appearance next volume. I wonder how does she looks?
I like Nene. She sounds interesting.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 10:34   Link #186
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hate to repeating this, but...can someone just tell me...that...

Is Ayumu going to stick with Masou Transformation to the latest novel? And did he learn any kickass skill or abilities later?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 11:08   Link #187
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I like Nene. She sounds interesting.
sounds refreshing, seeing as she can calmly understand the situation compared to most girls would just continue beating the male protagonist to a pulp.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 11:20   Link #188
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Hate to repeating this, but...can someone just tell me...that...

Is Ayumu going to stick with Masou Transformation to the latest novel? And did he learn any kickass skill or abilities later?
what i read in novel (and heard), so fell free to correct me if wrong

he simply increased of his zombie capability (1000% thing) when on climax. other else he simply punch-kick-chainsaw combo

i only read 2 volume so far. he still in his masou shoujo outfit. what i see in picture. it seem he still in that outfit. Haruna however can still help by using chainsaw and some of the magic. that what i heard anyway

bare i mind novel version him is more badass than anime IMO.

dont expect this series to be action packed like other shonen series. this more to comedy-romance-action mix series with even on each side.

so dont expect ayumu do kamehameha in next episode

Last edited by RRW; 2011-02-16 at 11:35.
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 12:29   Link #189
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
what i read in novel (and heard), so fell free to correct me if wrong

he simply increased of his zombie capability (1000% thing) when on climax. other else he simply punch-kick-chainsaw combo

i only read 2 volume so far. he still in his masou shoujo outfit. what i see in picture. it seem he still in that outfit. Haruna however can still help by using chainsaw and some of the magic. that what i heard anyway

bare i mind novel version him is more badass than anime IMO.

dont expect this series to be action packed like other shonen series. this more to comedy-romance-action mix series with even on each side.

so dont expect ayumu do kamehameha in next episode
A kamehameha? No...Ayumu;s kamehameha would be whipping an active Mystellainn at the enemy. xD

Old 2011-02-17, 11:54   Link #190
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
do we have beach episode on LN? (not swimming pool episode)
yea there is a beach episode in LN. I'm not sure if the anime would cover since I don't exactly remember what volume it was in.
Old 2011-02-18, 13:29   Link #191
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I swear...Orito is getting involved so frequently, he might as well be one of the regular crew...
Old 2011-02-18, 13:33   Link #192
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

did yu ever speak?

Old 2011-02-18, 13:49   Link #193
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
did yu ever speak?
Am only at the second chapter of vol 3 so I cannot say for sure. Haven't seen her do so though....
Old 2011-02-19, 04:17   Link #194
Knightrunner

Where does Kyoko get what looks to be a vampire ninja power?
Old 2011-02-19, 05:16   Link #195
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Where does Kyoko get what looks to be a vampire ninja power?
king of night. our new final boss

Old 2011-02-19, 10:15   Link #196
blitz1/2

Quote:
king of night. our new final boss
at least what it seems in the anime. For light novel, don't know.

Old 2011-02-19, 10:50   Link #197
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
at least what it seems in the anime. For light novel, don't know.
He is beaten in vol 3.

4-7 the antagonist is Chris (Dai Sensei's comrade. The pink haired girl with the sake bottle on vol 4 cover)
Old 2011-02-19, 16:46   Link #198
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
He is beaten in vol 3.

4-7 the antagonist is Chris (Dai Sensei's comrade. The pink haired girl with the sake bottle on vol 4 cover)
thats probably where the anime is going to end unless there is a season 2.
Old 2011-02-19, 22:45   Link #199
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
thats probably where the anime is going to end unless there is a season 2.
very most likely.
Old 2011-02-20, 15:23   Link #200
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
did yu ever speak?
she spoke in volume 5 or 6 for at her birthday party.

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie