AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-27, 16:22   Link #301
Shizune H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Maybe the judges did see it, but noticed that Rin gave Yura the match anyway, so they let it slide?

I'm sure Yura will eventually come clean that she cheated to win, though. I don't think she really wants to face Sono-chan with a victory she didn't truly deserve. And it'll probably become even more poignant when she learns who the real sniper was.
Implying it wasn't Rin?
Shizune H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 20:12   Link #302
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

it seems obvious that this is Rin sniper but yes it is possible that it is not Rin but imagine that this is really Rin, so I think Rin is good with their weapons just wanted to do "afraid "and not hurt Sonora

even after Rin is the type to do anything to make her to be happy to see Sonora hurt and does not participate in the tournament that was not his goal I think
:/
Old 2013-08-27, 23:26   Link #303
Shizune H

The next episode is titled "This Ends The Party.". Worrying, though not unexpected.
Old 2013-08-28, 01:09   Link #304
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizune H View Post
Implying it wasn't Rin?
All evidence we have so far is circumstantial at most. Yura assumes it's Rin, because she and Sonohara can't see eye-to-eye and because Rin would do anything to win. However, I doubt Rin would go as far as try to physically harm her just because of a difference in airsoft discipline.

And even if it is her, I wouldn't be surprised if her reason for it is far more benign than we're made to believe.
Old 2013-08-29, 08:22   Link #305
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I have read the manga that acts as a prequel for the 4-koma, and I can say that it's 100x better than the 4-koma.

Spoiler for Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Chūtō-ka C3-Bu:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 14:10   Link #306
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I have read the manga that acts as a prequel for the 4-koma
I only read the first three chapters, but how is that manga a prequel? Isn't it just a retelling of what's shown in the anime?
Old 2013-08-29, 14:33   Link #307
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 14:35   Link #308
Kazu-kun

I thought Yura couldn't sink lower after episode 8.... I was wrong.
Old 2013-08-29, 19:13   Link #309
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I only read the first three chapters, but how is that manga a prequel? Isn't it just a retelling of what's shown in the anime?
The manga (not the 4-koma) was titled "Chuutou-ka" (Middle School), while the 4-koma is titled "Koutou-ka" (High School).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2013-08-29, 19:43   Link #310
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
The manga (not the 4-koma) was titled "Chuutou-ka" (Middle School), while the 4-koma is titled "Koutou-ka" (High School).
I don't get it. I took a look at the first three chapters of Chuutou-ka, and it beings in the same way as in the anime. Does the anime also takes place in Middle School?
Old 2013-08-29, 20:52   Link #311
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The anime and the 4-koma take place in High School. There is clearly no Yura in the Chuutouka manga, and Rento is instead the newcomer.

Old 2013-08-29, 21:13   Link #312
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.9

yura feel guilty about 24hrs battle give sono is back then confess it all give c3-bu keep their award give rin keep it quiet yet glasses c3-bu called out yura's no fun time.

yura go visit rin ask for rematch yet rin feel more within yura that rin want to see give while c3-bu have fun in water sliding food pick yet yura all shoot only.

oh turned not rin is not sniper give caught the person yet yura still bother then sono chased after yura give ask about past sono & rin once got.

give sono & rin we're good friends had fun til their master got KIA then rin go focus more win & rid all weakness away.

yet yura hearing it give past were bit like lone yet met sono improve yura life yet search for more so yura left c3-bu.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 02:37   Link #313
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

So, Yura lost all perspective of why she joined the C3 club in the first place and quits. Bets are on if she'll last long at Meisei Academy, as that is where she seems to be going, judging by the preview. I'm not sure if I like this development of her right now, but I'm sure she'll see the light eventually and realize that you CAN have fun while still being very good at what you do.
Old 2013-08-30, 03:01   Link #314
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I cringed a lot, but I liked it. Yura's definitely not the kind of MC you'd see all the time.

Old 2013-08-30, 04:18   Link #315
novalysis

Yura is basically an introvert who forced herself to be extroverted, tried pushing herself, and tried changing herself, and in the process, becoming extreme in many ways. Sadly, Sonora isn't the omniscient mentor figure here, and that's quite refreshing.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 14:13   Link #316
Maverick Entity
Simple Observer

That is an epic trophy.

So, despite being fortunate in being able to attend her current academy, Yura is now "I must have more power..." and can just swap schools on that basis?
Old 2013-08-30, 16:32   Link #317
Shizune H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Entity View Post
That is an epic trophy.

So, despite being fortunate in being able to attend her current academy, Yura is now "I must have more power..." and can just swap schools on that basis?
Well, it also sounds like Rin in transferring to Stella, as they were helping her with luggage in the epilogue, maybe into Sonora's room in Yura's place? They're already traded places in pretty much every other way possible already.
Old 2013-08-30, 17:07   Link #318
Maverick Entity
Simple Observer

Considering Yura looks to be wearing Meisei equipment in the preview, it seems more likely that she herself transferred, though it could simply be a case of her just going to their practices or joining their team. How far away Meisei is from Stella is hard to gauge currently. Of course, this can only mean a rematch with Yura beside Rin. The luggage bit could be Rin moving into a room with Yura at the Meisei academy (making every single member of the Meisei team jealous).

It would be a bit awkward for Yura and Sonora to remain roommates at this time.

As for the fleshing out of Rin and Sonora's past, I am slightly reminded of Canaan.

Would really enjoy reading both the prequel and regular series, but alas I cannot.
Old 2013-08-30, 21:57   Link #319
Shizune H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Entity View Post
Would really enjoy reading both the prequel and regular series, but alas I cannot.
There's no translation for them?
Old 2013-08-30, 22:21   Link #320
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizune H View Post
There's no translation for them?
For the original manga (the prequel) there isn't even a raw version. The other one does have a few chapters translated.

Tags
airsoft, shojo-ai, sports