Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-08, 00:11   Link #361
Akarin

せやな━

Spoilers
Spoiler for ep10
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
gifs

Images
Yan Reika

Images

Last edited by Akarin; 2012-04-08 at 00:47.
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 06:15   Link #362
redflame

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2012-04-08, 09:08   Link #363
Sol Falling

Looks like the shrinking episode next up is Nao's and the Kyoto trip episode is gonna be Reika's. Thank god they're keeping an even distribution with the girls, I would've been highly disappointed if those two got passed over.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 06:26   Link #364
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Looks like the shrinking episode next up is Nao's and the Kyoto trip episode is gonna be Reika's. Thank god they're keeping an even distribution with the girls, I would've been highly disappointed if those two got passed over.
before the kyoto trip episode we will have the episode of the precure new attack
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 06:37   Link #365
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Thank god they're keeping an even distribution with the girls, I would've been highly disappointed if those two got passed over.
Not really. Happy still has possibly has more episodes than anyone else if you count episodes where she finishes the Akanbe off. If not then yeah I guess they are distribbuting them evenly.

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 07:13   Link #366
Sol Falling

Ah, well indeed, aside from Miyuki I meant. Precure always seems to have a bias towards the "main girl" every season...I don't usually really like it, but it feels a bit more acceptable in Smile.

Heartcatch and Suite were a bit frustrating because my favourite Precures in those seasons were Erika and Kanade respectively. It was even worse than Smile because Precure also seems to always have a "new Precure" bias. So once Itsuki/Seirin became Precure in the middle of the seasons, and then even further came Yuri/Ako, Erika and Kanade both got increasingly marginalized, and only Tsubomi/Hibiki got major focus once the show came back around for the finale. Since we're starting Smile off with all of the Precure introduced already, I'm thankful that at least amongst the other girls the focus seems like it'll stay balanced throughout the whole season.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 07:38   Link #367
Liddo-kun
is this so?

That actually seems to be the norm in 4 member teams. New one gets the spotlight, others except main character becomes overshadowed. After 2 seasons of 4 member teams (Heartcatch and Suite), precure goes back to Precure 5 style in which majority of members are present right at the beginning.. it's almost assured now that everyone gets a fair share of episodes to themselves - with Miyuki getting just a little bit more than the others because she's the lead role.

On another topic, someone please correct me if I miscounted.. it seems that the Decor holder has less vacant slots than the evil clown's clock. Could it mean that the Queen will be revived before Pierro shows up? Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarin View Post
Images
Yan Reika
You get a cookie for that, I like yandere characters.

But what's your Animesuki username again? *just kidding

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-04-09 at 08:42.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 14:25   Link #368
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
That's why I like Smile so far because they have an even distribution of the girls but Smile might disappoint me if there's no more cures though since the 5 cures thing kinda ruined the surprise element and I feel like they can pull off 7 cures without being biased too.

Also full body version of the power up in the opening

Spoiler for Smile:
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 15:36   Link #369
U<3Anime
Boo!

Upgraded Sunny looks the best to me. Cure Beauty looks like she's having a bad hair day.
Old 2012-04-10, 21:58   Link #370
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 17:45   Link #371
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Finally watched it till episode 9. (Woah those girls fell for every little faint the akanbe was pulling off >_>; )

A great 'Cure series so far, I miss the epic brawling from the previous series a little but I'm confident it will get a lot more awesome from now on. xD
Old 2012-04-12, 04:53   Link #372
sweet_kungfuman

seems the creator of this show totally forgot that smile precures has a secret base T_T
sweet_kungfuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 11:01   Link #373
jcdietz03

They have some good fight scenes. Akane's from Ep 10 was good and Cure Candy's from Ep 07 was also good. The fight scenes are regrettably and understandably very short because they have a limited budget and 49 episodes to produce. I don't mind the super-long transformation scene, which I can just skip over. I would rather them have excessive CG than just have the whole show look bad.
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 22:29   Link #374
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
A slightly different origin story for Cure Peace.

Do you like it, Animesuki?
Hagoshod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 04:41   Link #375
elior

new info about the rainbow healing: this is how all of the cures will look in their new transformation forms http://yaplog.jp/miyaty/archive/3400
Old 2012-04-14, 20:01   Link #376
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Wilhelm Grimm's Magical Girls 11 - In the Golden Afternoon: If I Were Thumbelina... (Without the Bad SFX):
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 23:37   Link #377
elior

so joker will appear again in the next episode maybe he will give to the bad guy something new
Old 2012-04-15, 10:30   Link #378
xizro345
King's Justice

It's actually shown in the preview...
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 10:32   Link #379
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
new info about the rainbow healing: this is how all of the cures will look in their new transformation forms http://yaplog.jp/miyaty/archive/3400
It's different from Rainbow Healing, it is called Princess Form and with an attack called Princess Candle
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 11:51   Link #380
Sixth
Hu Tao

Miyuki X Wolfrun = Best couple evar. I had encountered at least three fan-arts about this pairing.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
magical girl, shoujo