Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-12, 20:45   Link #281
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Or maybe he'll give us Ichihime/IchiRuki fans a middle finger and pair him up with Tatsuki, or like you said a random girl.

I actually have a soft spot for the Ichigo/Tatsuki pairing.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:00   Link #282
Scarlett_Rain55

Tatsuki wouldn't be much of a "best friend" if she stole the guy her BFF has a major crush on. XD
Old 2008-10-12, 21:01   Link #283
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Tatsuki wouldn't be much of a "best friend" if she stole the guy her BFF has a major crush on. XD
yeah true but orihime hasn't been a real good friend the last couple of times they've seen each other.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:08   Link #284
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Well, Orihime should have more guts and just confess to Ichigo when he's actually awake and can respond to her confession.
Old 2008-10-12, 21:51   Link #285
Katy123

In most shows when the intended girl cant happen (coughRabidFanscough)..

They usually go with ambiguous I have noticed.. so this will most likely have an ambiguous end..
Old 2008-10-13, 04:13   Link #286
tbl
Affably Evil

I'd like to Orihime get shot out of a canon. Does that count?
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2008-10-13, 05:30   Link #287
starshine

Orihime has not been the greatest friend to Tatsuki recently -she choose to see Ichigo over her that hit me hard-to choose a boy that hardly connects to you over a best friend that has stood up for you, been by your side and loved you for years, it was a decision that any love sick teenager would do but it was a very selfish action from Orihime and that’s what shocked me- I thought I would never use the words selfish to describe any of Hime’s actions ever but that act simply warrants the word -anyway the Ichigo and Tatsuki paring all though I don’t believe it will happen I believe there is a deep bond between them deeper dare I say the one Ichigo and Orihime share (their bond will get deeper just not as deep as some of the other relationships Ichigo has with people in the manga)-that’s just my view from reading the manga but overall I believe Ichigo and Rukia share the deepest bond out of all the group of 6 friends - what this bond means well only time and Kubo can tell.
Old 2008-10-13, 07:16   Link #288
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

selfish? maybe...but it's not like she didn't put any thought into her decision

I was honestly expecting her to see Tatsuki myself, can't say I was shocked about her going to see Ichigo though.

Orihime did 'see' Tatsuki, but not to the likeness yall wanted, but I don't think she was able to really "interact" w/ anyone if I remember right.
Old 2008-10-13, 08:17   Link #289
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Sisters before misters, right starshine?
Old 2008-10-13, 08:39   Link #290
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
IchigoxRukia, if you're going by fans and what they like/believe/whatever. But in context to the actual series itself, the most canon pairings are Hinamori/Hitsugaya (no matter how much I despise it), Gin/Matsumoto, Shunsui/Nanao (Don't worry, Shun, you'll win her over one of these days), and one-sided Ichigo/Orihime.
I see your point, just wan to add a few things, Himamori/Hitsugya ( that can also be considered one sided) Shunsui/Nanao (leaning on one sided, or cat and mice game), but the GIN/Matsumoto thing, I can not disagree with that one

Still hoping for a stronger IchigoXRukia relationship... IT would SUCK if they wrote in family connection, with the next movie... NO disregard that. I blacked out for a minute....
Old 2008-10-13, 08:44   Link #291
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Orihime has not been the greatest friend to Tatsuki recently -she choose to see Ichigo over her that hit me hard-to choose a boy that hardly connects to you over a best friend that has stood up for you, been by your side and loved you for years, it was a decision that any love sick teenager would do but it was a very selfish action from Orihime and that’s what shocked me- I thought I would never use the words selfish to describe any of Hime’s actions ever but that act simply warrants the word -anyway the Ichigo and Tatsuki paring all though I don’t believe it will happen I believe there is a deep bond between them deeper dare I say the one Ichigo and Orihime share (their bond will get deeper just not as deep as some of the other relationships Ichigo has with people in the manga)-that’s just my view from reading the manga but overall I believe Ichigo and Rukia share the deepest bond out of all the group of 6 friends - what this bond means well only time and Kubo can tell.
I agree wholeheartedly! XD

A lot of people say that Orihime couldn't tell Tatsuki about her problems. I want to know why not? Tatsuki knew about Ichigo seeing ghosts. She had partial view of the hollow that attacked Orihime. I am sure she would have believed her. I think she should have chose to see her over Ichigo to.
I also agree that his bond with her is deeper than it is than the one he has with Orihime.

Ichigo and Rukia do have the deepest bond. For me they are the most canon.
Old 2008-10-13, 11:22   Link #292
starshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
selfish? maybe...but it's not like she didn't put any thought into her decision

I was honestly expecting her to see Tatsuki myself, can't say I was shocked about her going to see Ichigo though.

Orihime did 'see' Tatsuki, but not to the likeness yall wanted, but I don't think she was able to really "interact" w/ anyone if I remember right.
Actually she only "saw" tatsuki in the anime it was filler- she went straight to ichigo in the manga

i wasn't shocked when she went to see ichigo over tatsuki-i was expecting it i was just disappointed-but remember character development -this is orihimes cd

what i find ironic is that out of all the people she could have gone to see is that ichigo was the one that has had the least interaction with hime up to this point

she trained with rukia, ishida has had interactions with her in ss arc but then in the manga had to go train with his father because he lost his quincy powers- something orihime knew but no one else in the group did- cough* ishihime moment*-shippers biased opinion
chad and her have always connected he shouted at Urahara for telling her to stay out of battle it was an angry outburst for our usual lovable timid giant
renji she has no real connection with
and ichigo well ichigo even though they have had conversations none have been on a emotional level such as the ones ichigo and rukia share on a regular basis- o sure sometimes ichiruki can be kicking and screaming but they always share serious emotional conversations. But don’t get me wrong ichigo and inoue do have a bond but I see nothing but friendship on Ichigo’s side.

unrequited love is a running theme in manga its part of the norm but some readers cant seem to get their head around it maybe it because its the western way i remember I struggled with one sided love in manga for a long time and now i have come to appreciate it for what it is -beautiful and untouched and a good device for character growth

royal devil- i had sisters are doing it for themselves singing in my head when writing that post

Utsukushii Hono'o- i have many friends who are ichihime fans in the real world-(all inoue fans like myself)- and i love them all but when i say i think ichigo and orihime have an even weaker bond than ishida and ichigo they think im crazy-they see things i don’t and i see things they don’t who’s to know who’s right or wrong-unless your kubo and he wont revile all till the end of bleach most likely -that sneaky man

Last edited by starshine; 2008-10-13 at 11:34.
Old 2008-10-13, 12:37   Link #293
Zeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
I see your point, just wan to add a few things, Himamori/Hitsugya ( that can also be considered one sided) Shunsui/Nanao (leaning on one sided, or cat and mice game), but the GIN/Matsumoto thing, I can not disagree with that one

Still hoping for a stronger IchigoXRukia relationship... IT would SUCK if they wrote in family connection, with the next movie... NO disregard that. I blacked out for a minute....
Ichigo and Rukia aren't related.
Old 2008-10-13, 14:22   Link #294
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
IchigoxRukia, if you're going by fans and what they like/believe/whatever. But in context to the actual series itself, the most canon pairings are Hinamori/Hitsugaya (no matter how much I despise it), Gin/Matsumoto, Shunsui/Nanao (Don't worry, Shun, you'll win her over one of these days), and one-sided Ichigo/Orihime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeda View Post
Ichigo and Rukia aren't related.
I said I blacked out ..... .... it was a nightmare .....
Old 2008-10-13, 18:37   Link #295
Scarlett_Rain55

I don't think Kubo intended to make Orhime look selfish in that scene at all. Some people are just trying too hard to find more flaws in her. Give her a break! Everything she does she gets flamed! She's like in a lose-lose situation. XD
Old 2008-10-13, 18:39   Link #296
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

To Rukia fans, being in love is a sin, a crime against all that is good and right.
Old 2008-10-13, 18:52   Link #297
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I don't think Kubo intended to make Orhime look selfish in that scene at all. Some people are just trying too hard to find more flaws in her. Give her a break! Everything she does she gets flamed! She's like in a lose-lose situation. XD
Orihime, now with 30% more flame retardant

*looks at HT's avatar*

ok..my mind is wandering...
Old 2008-10-13, 19:10   Link #298
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Orihime, now with 30% more flame retardant

*looks at HT's avatar*

ok..my mind is wandering...
its hot aint it?
Old 2008-10-13, 21:29   Link #299
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I know i wasm't happy when orihime choose ichigo over tatsuki. my friend even called her a bitch. (it was so sad!!) but i did get her to calm down. I mean ichigo hardly talked to her before and it seem to be only when tatsuki was some where around. She should have seen tatsuki instead! tatsuki was her best friend.

you know what's weird? if Orihime were a guy (hard to believe right?) i wouldn't be so pissed off bout it. Cause to me i guess i'd be different. from what i've learned NEVER choose a guy over a best friend. (i haven't but one of my friends have.)

Quote:
i think you just see those flames more often than you see rukia being flamed because you like her character so much it just STANDS out.
Old 2008-10-13, 21:45   Link #300
Langus
Optimus Prime

The rule is ALWAYS Bros before Hos Sheesh! Same goes for girls - you pick a guy over your best friend you're no better than trash.