AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-23, 20:53   Link #61
Harumi-chan

I didn't mind a young!Zangetsu I thought it was interesting that they decided to make him younger in bankai form.

I'm also scared for the civilians of KKT, I wonder if anyone will bother to revive them?
Old 2010-06-23, 21:04   Link #62
SeanQ

Young Zangetsu > Old...never liked the old man, but young one is awesome lol...so, Aizen is killing people just by walking around the city? Lol, when training is over, everyone in KT would already be dead...
Old 2010-06-23, 21:36   Link #63
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

the inconsistency here is that people without reiatsu can see Aizen and Gin....

well, maybe that's because Karakura is at Soul Society but still... doesn't it that if they see a shinigami without gigai means they have a little reiatsu?

like from the past when Chad, Orihime could faintly see hollows...

god I'm confused

lol @Zangetsu though
another bishie hast come =_=

Old 2010-06-23, 21:58   Link #64
Vinak
Procrastinator

Tatsuki dieing wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
Old 2010-06-23, 21:59   Link #65
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
well, maybe that's because Karakura is at Soul Society but still... doesn't it that if they see a shinigami without gigai means they have a little reiatsu?
Being in soul society makes all the difference... they don't have their normal bodies in SS, everyone's bodies have been converted to spiritual bodies, and as such they can see all other spiritual bodies which includes shinigami

Hence why Aizen mentioned spiritual bodies when he talks about those who can't stand his power
Old 2010-06-23, 22:26   Link #66
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Well if Zangetsu is merely "a part" to Ichigo's soul, then his desires may only reflect some of Ichigo's inner desires (as oppose to all of them). So my immediate assumption turned out to be the same as Sabaku Kyu's. This final technique might turn out to be Ichigo's rasenshuriken.
Just had another thought about that. Isshin implied he learned final getsuga in the exact same way from Engetsu. Maybe the reason for Isshin lost his powers is tied to final getsuga. It's an awesomely powerful attack, but the price for using it is losing your shinigami powers (or at least having them sealed). Could explain why Zangetsu doesn't want to teach it to Ichigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak
Tatsuki dieing wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.
She won't die. Don Kanoji will come to her rescue.

Old 2010-06-23, 22:28   Link #67
Lendial

but that would be a little bit boring as kt already did that with ishida's powers.
Old 2010-06-23, 23:08   Link #68
Gin
*Artist

So since Zangetsu Benjamin Buttoned in Bankai maybe that will continue with the FGT, I'm thinking that the Final part means literally the final GT Ichigo will ever shoot, maybe by combining all of the GTs he could have shot in his lifetime into one massive GT. Idk, that probably doesn't make sense to any one else.
Old 2010-06-23, 23:15   Link #69
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElricKeyblade View Post
But I do wonder...what is it that he wants to protect, when he said that what he wants to protect and what Ichigo wants to protect are two different things? o.o
Zangetsu has never expressed care or interest in what Ichigo was fighting for. The only concern he has expressed thus far is wanting to stop the rain inside of Ichigo's inner world because he hates the rain. The last time this happened was when he rescued Rukia in the SS arc.

The other thing he's concerned about is Ichigo dying because if Ichigo dies, he dies.

I think that's what he was getting at. His attitude doesn't really surprise me at all and it was a refreshing break. I really liked this chapter. Not a complaint in sight.
Old 2010-06-23, 23:29   Link #70
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
doesn't it that if they see a shinigami without gigai means they have a little reiatsu?
This is a minor detail in Bleach that people often seem to ignore since it's rarely ever brought up. Bleach seems to have it's own version of spiritual potential and kinetic energy in the forms of reiryoku & reiatsu. All beings possess a certain amount of Reiryoku as it's nothing more than latent spirtual energy stored in the soul. Most beings aren't capable of converting their reiryoku to physical force or pressure. Most beings aren't even capable of sensing this force/pressure either. That physical force/pressure created by a beings reiryoku is called reiatsu.

So while being in SS automatically allows humans in KT to be spirtually aware (and see spirits), it won't automatically grant everyone "reiatsu perception" (as Aizen puts it) or allow them to utilize reiatsu. They'll need to have some importance to the plot to be capable of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Just had another thought about that. Isshin implied he learned final getsuga in the exact same way from Engetsu. Maybe the reason for Isshin lost his powers is tied to final getsuga. It's an awesomely powerful attack, but the price for using it is losing your shinigami powers (or at least having them sealed). Could explain why Zangetsu doesn't want to teach it to Ichigo.
It's definitely a possibility.
Old 2010-06-24, 01:35   Link #71
JoeFernandez

Deicide 11.
Old 2010-06-24, 03:12   Link #72
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So Kubo decides to give us a coloring of Aizen's foot. And then gives us an uncolored one right afterwards...
Old 2010-06-24, 03:37   Link #73
Gin
*Artist

Yeah, there should have been a color page of that hot chick Ichigo is fighting.
Old 2010-06-24, 03:55   Link #74
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Okay most important question here....!:

Whats the gigantic 2-headed bird about?
Old 2010-06-24, 04:14   Link #75
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

What bird? Now there is a bird in Bleach? First Mullets seem to be back in style then Zangetsu turns into a hawt chick and now a bird? DAM YOU KUBO!
Old 2010-06-24, 07:03   Link #76
Nite-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Okay most important question here....!:

Whats the gigantic 2-headed bird about?
they have to decide which head to cut off duh
Kubo has really lost me with this chapter. I understand being in SS makes everyone in KT have spiritual bodies.
I just can't get over how dumb he made Isshin. Why does he need Ichigo to fight Aizen with him if he already knows the exact same technique???

Ichigo is a scared little kid now afraid of Aizen what sense does it make to train him for an hour while Aizen possibly kills Yuzu and Karin? What if he had walked past them in the street instead of random pencil pusher.
Old 2010-06-24, 07:11   Link #77
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
What bird? Now there is a bird in Bleach? First Mullets seem to be back in style then Zangetsu turns into a hawt chick and now a bird? DAM YOU KUBO!
someone needs glasses....
Old 2010-06-24, 07:49   Link #78
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

ohh u guys are talking about the cover/intro pages.... I just skip those things cause they are mostly just fo sho.

I remember there was a cover page feat. Rangiku's sexy thighs and that was just fo sho too... I wanted to see some Rangiku action and nothing ever happened so a big MEH!

This is the cover I am talking about btw:

Spoiler for Sexy Cover - Feat. Rangiku (NSFW?):

So if Kubo one day decides to feat. Big bird on the cover I just dismiss the hole thing and go straight to the content which is what I do for the most part... unless a hawt chick gets featured of course!
Old 2010-06-24, 08:12   Link #79
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFernandez View Post
Deicide 11.
I don't get what it means but you think he would've stopped after the condom broke.
Old 2010-06-24, 08:50   Link #80
Langus
Optimus Prime

Deicide means to kill a god. I'm kind of at a loss as to why he started using it as early as he did. You think it would've been better suited for the chapters when Ichigo actually decides to fight him.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread