AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-15, 15:18   Link #541
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~

Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep23:
Spoiler:

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 16:07   Link #542
justsomeguy

Another Pegasus? Actually the first I've seen this week since neither Ebiten nor Omega are out yet.
That was the most awesome hax attack in years. Riding the pegasi and blowing out the Princess Candles (very beautiful wands!) after Rainbow Burst.
Only question is where the rest of the show can go. Pierrot left behind some kind of spiky core thing. Maybe some new villain will try to use it to power up, because trying to revive Pierrot again would be lame.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 16:50   Link #543
xizro345
King's Justice

They did that in another series, so they could, technically.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 17:39   Link #544
elior

yes they did that in the first season with the dark king so they can do this with pierrot and i think the second half will be about the miracle jewels and the villains will try to get them
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 20:33   Link #545
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Spoiler for Episode 23:

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-07-16 at 10:13.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 22:08   Link #546
Azuma Denton
~AD~

This episode is
10/10

How many episode do they plan for Smile Precure??
52??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 04:49   Link #547
Kitsu Breaker

Probably 49 like the other seasons, the last episode was so awesome is hard to believe this Still have more than 20 episode.
Bad next episode would be a Fairy episode, I hate you, Kuru.
Joker please comeback! You are the best villiam since Dark Precure
Spoiler for Character Devolopment:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 05:06   Link #548
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Episode 23... HOLY FREAKING SHIT ON A SANDWICH!!!!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 10:41   Link #549
Midonin
Last Engage

Wilhelm Grimm's Magical Girls 23 - We All Float Down Here: Celestia As My Witness

8:40 was taken up by commercials this week. Sorry, NaoRei fans.

Let's not beat around the bush here. Princess Form is girly. A magic wand that summons an alicorn and turns the girls' already frilly outfits into something even frillier and rainbowier. I don't really care. It's still pretty awesome.

This whole episode was. It felt like a season finale with the battle. The animation was fluid, exciting, and dynamic. Wolfrun and Akaoni went FERAL. The opening animations were being saved for this moment, and I am totally okay with that. Using them in the context of a final battle made them that much more potent. I had no idea Majorina even had a form like that, and I can tell that pixiv will be all over it. Then there's Miyuki playing The Floor is Lava, only the floor was actual lava. Then there's the Yellow-Nose Akanbe, Pierrot (or at least his first form), and the end of his empire before it began...

Which is odd. We're only 23 episodes into a ~48 episode series. Even if next week has the Fairy detour, this isn't the end of the villains. Joker wouldn't go down like a chump like that, and the other three are pretty resilient themselves. Whatever the future holds, I will wait and see. Because I don't think they'll all live Happily Ever After just yet. These kinds of things tend to happen when you go into the woods
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 20:23   Link #550
ShiroiRyu

So good ...
SO GOOD ! SO GOOD !
Our witch ... XD
And the fight ...
Old 2012-07-16, 23:02   Link #551
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

That was a deliciously violent fight.

I'm also glad I don't have to worry about Precure Princess form merchandise.
Old 2012-07-17, 03:15   Link #552
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

;____; < my face after I watched the whole episode

._. < my face after looking at the next episode preview where fairy-miyuki seems to meet up with some prince-like fairy.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 05:22   Link #553
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
._. < my face after looking at the next episode preview where fairy-miyuki seems to meet up with some prince-like fairy.
I'm reminded by the preview that this show is still (partly) aimed at children.
Episode 24 seems to be a relaxation from all that happened.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-07-17 at 05:35.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 10:04   Link #554
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Wowsa, hawt Majorina was hot.
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 12:03   Link #555
Diveman

You know, for having spent over 22 episodes trying to revive Pierrot-sama, he surely went down fast.

Also, ok, they got a small powerup before getting the Pegasus Clothes , but how in the world and the name of all that is holy, could Beauty defeat Joker, when iirc in the last episode he curb-stomped ALL 5 pretty cures like they were nothing and made them shit bricks (of bad energy)...sigh. I hope this is not the last time we see the 4 villians, and even though I havent watch any other Pretty Cure series, I really want another girl to join the party.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 12:25   Link #556
Jao
panchi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
but how in the world and the name of all that is holy, could Beauty defeat Joker, when iirc in the last episode he curb-stomped ALL 5 pretty cures like they were nothing and made them shit bricks (of bad energy)...sigh.
This sort of thing is quite common in Precure shows unfortunately, though this is probably the second most glaring example after the huge ball of situational competence that was Dark Precure.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 12:39   Link #557
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Also, ok, they got a small powerup before getting the Pegasus Clothes , but how in the world and the name of all that is holy, could Beauty defeat Joker, when iirc in the last episode he curb-stomped ALL 5 pretty cures like they were nothing and made them shit bricks (of bad energy)...sigh.
Again that was more like Beauty with the help of Pop managing to get a lucky surprise hit on Joker rather than Beauty actually over-powering him - which is completely different to how the other 3 matches goes where the Precures actually over-powering the villians. Joker would have KOed Beauty if it wasn't Pop shielded Beauty from that blast and created that opening for Beauty to win with a zero distance shot before Joker could use his cards to put up a shield like in the episode before. Also you can see that Joker was still screwing around the entire match - I don't think he ever went full out. It wasn't really a bad rewrite of the power level of Joker really.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 19:23   Link #558
ujiuji

I know it comes with the territory but I do find the mid-fight speeches about friendship and never giving-up tiresome. I liked last week's thoughtful episode better. Oh well, looks like a dose of cute fun to calm us down next week.
ujiuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 00:31   Link #559
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
You know, for having spent over 22 episodes trying to revive Pierrot-sama, he surely went down fast.

Also, ok, they got a small powerup before getting the Pegasus Clothes , but how in the world and the name of all that is holy, could Beauty defeat Joker, when iirc in the last episode he curb-stomped ALL 5 pretty cures like they were nothing and made them shit bricks (of bad energy)...sigh. I hope this is not the last time we see the 4 villians, and even though I havent watch any other Pretty Cure series, I really want another girl to join the party.
Pierrot's demise points out that one should not piss off the Queen.

That's easy. Beauty hit Joker from behind while his attention was on Pop. Basically, she shot him in the back.
Old 2012-07-18, 01:56   Link #560
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Pierrot's demise points out that one should not piss off the Queen.

That's easy. Beauty hit Joker from behind while his attention was on Pop. Basically, she shot him in the back.
actully there was a hint that pierrot survived becouse during the blast some kind of spike core flew out of him and didnt destroyed so there is a chance he still alive
elior is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
magical girl, shoujo