Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-02, 19:00   Link #41
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
I'm betting Urahara invented something to counter the hypnosis. He knows about Aizen's abilities, & it's not like Urahara to come unprepared. The whole point of the lack of effective kidou users is that those 3 haven't won a 1 on 1 fight when they used kidou. Don't be an idiot with insults Gin, it's not clever or funny.
i'm pretty sure hisagi and kira both won their 1v1 fights against the fraccion that they used kidou against.
Old 2010-05-02, 19:04   Link #42
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I'd Rather Urahara Beat Aizen Then Cry Baby Ichigo
Old 2010-05-02, 19:08   Link #43
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
i'm pretty sure hisagi and kira both won their 1v1 fights against the fraccion that they used kidou against.
Did they use kidou in those first fights? Or was it not until Halibel's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
That would be great.
Old 2010-05-02, 19:14   Link #44
kamyu

Quote:
Did they use kidou in those first fights?
yes.......
Old 2010-05-02, 19:48   Link #45
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Error: The words "Beat Aizen" has no meaning in the Universal Dictionary

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-05-02, 21:00   Link #46
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, you can't be so sure with Urahara.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-05-02, 21:53   Link #47
Lendial

its only a matter of time till kidou 99 gets busted out, preferbly by tessai but im sure sandal hats has surpassed even him by now.
Old 2010-05-02, 22:03   Link #48
itis

I thought Kisuke was banished from Soul Society. If the current Karakura town is a replica made in Soul Society, how is he able to enter? Can someone explain?
Old 2010-05-02, 22:06   Link #49
sayde

Still waiting for Aizen to bust out the first ever custom made lvl 100 hado. With the hougyoku in his possession, anything's possible.
Old 2010-05-02, 22:09   Link #50
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by itis View Post
I thought Kisuke was banished from Soul Society. If the current Karakura town is a replica made in Soul Society, how is he able to enter? Can someone explain?
it was built in soul society, but the four towers were used to swap it with the real town. so, the fake town with all the fighting is on earth while the real town with all the knocked out residents is in soul society.
Old 2010-05-02, 22:13   Link #51
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
HEAR HEAR! Cookies to that!

Only it's too bad that has like zero possibility of happening, this is shonen manga, and in shonen the main character always has to have the last winning fight against the main bad guy. I'm just reading this because it's routine to me after all these years, I've lost all interest. The straw that broke the camel's back was the moment Kubo decided that Isshin's story was too difficult for him to come up with and so played him off like a bitch by having Ichigo say "it's ok dad, you can tell me when you're ready" Once again I say fuck you kubo, just fuck you...
Old 2010-05-02, 22:17   Link #52
Mr. E

Quote:
The other explanation is a valid point, but I'd also like to say that it really wouldn't matter where FKT was. If Kisuke can open a portal to Hueco Mundo and if Yuroichi can get to Soul Society in spite of being banished, I'm pretty sure Kisuke can go wherever he wants.
Old 2010-05-02, 22:23   Link #53
itis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
it was built in soul society, but the four towers were used to swap it with the real town. so, the fake town with all the fighting is on earth while the real town with all the knocked out residents is in soul society.
It doesn't make sense to me. I understand the towers were used to switch places with the real Karakura town. However, since the replica was made in Soul Society, it should be part of Soul Society by extension. I believed that to be the reason why Kisuke wasn't present at the start of the fight. I mean for what reason would he wait until everyone is beaten to enter the fight. He should be the first one there since he was the person that was most affected by Aizen's betrayal.
Old 2010-05-02, 23:02   Link #54
kamyu

Quote:
It doesn't make sense to me. I understand the towers were used to switch places with the real Karakura town. However, since the replica was made in Soul Society, it should be part of Soul Society by extension. I believed that to be the reason why Kisuke wasn't present at the start of the fight. I mean for what reason would he wait until everyone is beaten to enter the fight. He should be the first one there since he was the person that was most affected by Aizen's betrayal.
it being built in soul society doesn't change the fact that it is on earth now.
a notable proof of the separation comes to mind: soifon and her lieutenant talked about the power limit automatically put on them when they leave soul society, but the limiting process was disabled before they left.
if the transported fake town was still considered a part of soul society then they wouldn't have had to disable the level limiter.

as for why urahara waited so long, perhaps he was waiting for aizen to do his thing with the hogyouku.
or, kubo just wanted to have another hero moment.
Old 2010-05-02, 23:30   Link #55
Blaster

Quote:
Yamaji let him enter. He knew he was bringing whole of SS battle against Aizen without hypnosis counter, and thus he had to get help from Kisuke. Mayuri probably couldn't make it. In a way, Yamaji knew Kisuke is going to come. I don't think he is so stupid to go into a battle against Aizen without hypnosis counter (or I hope SS isn't dumb).
Old 2010-05-02, 23:42   Link #56
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
Yamaji let him enter. He knew he was bringing whole of SS battle against Aizen without hypnosis counter, and thus he had to get help from Kisuke. Mayuri probably couldn't make it. In a way, Yamaji knew Kisuke is going to come. I don't think he is so stupid to go into a battle against Aizen without hypnosis counter (or I hope SS isn't dumb).
as i said, they are not in soul society so he didn't have to worry about the banishment.
although, it would be pretty fair to assume that the banishment would've been lifted anyway since they enlisted urahara to build the towers and open a gargantua for the rescue team (which mayuri was a part of so of course he isn't available).
Old 2010-05-03, 00:50   Link #57
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
The whole point of the lack of effective kidou users is that those 3 haven't won a 1 on 1 fight when they used kidou.
I must have misinterpreted all those sword slashes as spells then. You have to admit though, it does get kind of confusing when they say things like, "Hado 58, Tenran"
or, "Bakudo 62, Hyappo Rankan"

Quote:
Don't be an idiot with insults Gin, it's not clever or funny.
Wrong on both accounts.
Quote:
The specifics of Urahara's banishment were never clearly explained. The fact that Urahara is able to show up isn't that big of a surprise though since it was his spell that created FKT.
Old 2010-05-03, 02:10   Link #58
Lunarskylar

simply, council 69 banished urahara, and they're all pretty much dead now
Old 2010-05-03, 02:39   Link #59
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
simply, council 69 banished urahara, and they're all pretty much dead now
nah, doesn't work quite so simply.
aizen said he killed them off as soon as he found out rukia had gone missing. it was at least a week later when ichigo and company went to soul society and we saw urahara get zapped by the gate.
Old 2010-05-03, 02:41   Link #60
Farscape
Secondman

Who says Urahara was ever actually exposed to Aizen's Kyōka Suigetsu, maybe the same case as Isshin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Yes, because speedline spam and unrealistic attack poses are soo much more interesting... Don't want our fighters using actual strategy, noo... ^_^
+1
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread