AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-04-29, 08:10   Link #41
Nayim

Does anybody notice this? Full Metal Panic is set in a war, while Code Geass is also set in war either, I figure it out these both series have same identical setting feature, which is these both fighting to prevent anti-terrorist & seek mysterious power like "Whispered" & "Geass":

The crossover story-line (If does really happen) between Code Geass & FMP :
* C.C & Kaname Chidori have the power.
* Arm Slave & Knightmare might work together if The Britannian throne had mention to share power of Geass & Whispered.
* The main villains might take as a same goal, for example:-
- Charles zi Britannia created the Sword of Akasha, a weapon designed to facilitate the Ragnarök Connection, remaking the world into a place without lies by killing "God", which is the collective individual unconsciousness of all mankind.
- Since Gauron is killer assasin, Charles & Gauron probally share the plan to capture C.C & Chidori. Charles seem like to combine Sword of Akasha & Black Technology to create the world become catastrophe & unstoppable.
- Black Technology is who possess by Whispered that outstrips the level of technology that should exist in the world, if Black Technology upgrade Arm Slave, then they mention also wanted upgrade knightmare.

As for Gundam Seed Destiny, i don't know if these any related to another series between Code Geass & Full Metal Panic but plot setting kinda same (I got two reference only):
* Kira Yamato & Suzaku Kurugi wanted the world peacefully again but this might to stop Lelouch & Shinn Asuka achieve their goal.
* Stellar & Euphemia's dead cause Suzaku & Shinn become pyscho & blame the main character, Lelouch & Kira. (LOL).

Yes, i know this sound kinda silly & more like fanfiction but it does make any sense somehow, beside this is "Another Century's Episode" afterall.

You can posted anything about other mecha series like Macross Zero, Aquarion, & etc that related any same setting. I bet why Banpresto choose this series into the series.
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 08:28   Link #42
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Actually the story for this ACE is already briefly described on the site.

ACE R takes place on a planet called 'Aria'. For some reason, the characters from different parallel worlds are being gathered there. The story is about the characters trying to figure out the mystery of the civilisation of this planet which gathered them and the unknown enemies which threaten the planet.

Most probably the series won't be focusing strictly on their original plots.

We will have to wait for SRW for some more in depth plot cross overs. Code Geass especially interests me on which side we will be playing, with the Black Knights or with Britannia. I want to see how Geass affects battle as well, especially Suzaku's command, which probably gives him stat boosts or something like afterimage.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 07:47   Link #43
Nayim

This is the best day ever!

Famitsu confirmed A.C.E R will show playable unit:

Super Dimension Century Orguss

- Orguss (Kei)

- Orguss II (Orson)

- Naikik (Athena)

Mobile Suit Z Gundam

- Z Gundam (Kamile)

- Hyaku Shiki (Quattro)

- Dijeh (Amuro)

Mobile Suit Gundam Char’s Counter Attack

- Nu Gundam (Amuro)

Crossbone Gundam

- Crossbone Gundam X1 (Kinkaid)

- Crossbone Gundam X3 (Tobia)

Gundam Seed Destiny

- Destiny Gundam (Shin)

- Strike Freedom Gundam (Kira)

- Infinite Justice Gundam (Athrun)

Full Metal Panic!

- ARX-7 Arbalest (Sousuke)

- M9 (Melissa)

- M9 (Kurtz)

- Bonta-Kun

Overman King Gainer

- King Gainer (Gainer)

- Dominator (Cynthia)

Code Geass R2

- Lancelot Conquista (Suzaku)

- Lancelot Albion (Suzaku)

- Guren Aerial-Type (Karen)

- Guren Seiten 8 Elements (Karen)

- Shinkirou (Zero)

- Akatsuki Command Model C.C. Custom (C.C.)

Aquarion

- Solar Aquarion (Apollo)

- Aquarion Mars (Sirius)

- Aquarion Luna (Silvia)

Macross Zero

- VF-0A (Shin)

Macross Frontier

- VF-25F (Alto)

- VF-25F Super Pack (Alto)

- VF-25F Armored Pack (Alto)

- VF-25S (Ozma)

- VF-25S Super Pack (Ozma)

- VF-25S Armored Pack (Ozma)

- VF-25G (Michael)

- VF-25G Sniper Pack (Michael)

- RFV-25 (Luca)

- RFV-25 Super Pack (Luca)

- Queadlun Rea (Klan)

Last edited by ElvenPath; 2010-05-12 at 09:35. Reason: Please use thumbnails or links for large images. Thank you.
Old 2010-05-12, 09:30   Link #44
Renya

wow great list of mecha appearing in the list imo
can't wait for this to come out, thxs for the list Nayim
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 10:31   Link #45
Nayim

Thank you

BTW

Did anyone notice this? I thought they said only 3 per unit series but i can see Klan, C.C, Bonta-Kun in this list. Which mean the info about 3 unit is fake!. D:
Old 2010-05-12, 11:24   Link #46
Renya

Ya i noticed that, i'm curious about the bonta-kun mecha lol since i haven't seen it in the anime unless its the small suit lol >.<

But ya the range of mecha is quite nice, could of balanced it out abit more since Frontier seems to have taken alot of the mecha list. G00 would of been nice to add in to it but i guess we have to wait for the next ACE series for them to appear.

Still happy they added the guren, strike freedom and Shinkirou. Just have to wait for the announce date, hope its not too far
Old 2010-05-12, 17:00   Link #47
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Code Geass R2

- Lancelot Conquista (Suzaku)

- Lancelot Albion (Suzaku)

- Guren Aerial-Type (Karen)

- Guren Seiten 8 Elements (Karen)

- Shinkirou (Zero)

- Akatsuki Command Model C.C. Custom (C.C.)
This is going to feel so good. On another note, I think it's safe to assume you have to unlock Albion and SEITEN, considering their level of prowess. I'll be enjoying myself with these and Nu Gundam the most.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-12 at 21:10.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 22:54   Link #48
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
This is going to feel so good. On another note, I think it's safe to assume you have to unlock Albion and SEITEN, considering their level of prowess. I'll be enjoying myself with these and Nu Gundam the most.
I'm quite sure they will be give to you by storyline. They can't be too overpowered in comparison to GSD Gundams, Aquarion or even just King Gainer.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 23:00   Link #49
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Nice to see Kallen's Guren Seiten 8 Elements confirmed. Importing this PS3 game day one.
Old 2010-05-13, 07:22   Link #50
Nayim

Clear Scan version:

Old 2010-05-13, 07:38   Link #51
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanger Zonvolt View Post
Man, this makes my mouth water just looking at the screenshots.

Knightframes are quite cartoony looking compared to the others because of their lack of detail.

It will be fun to take Zeta online and slaughter the millions of Strike Freedom players.
Or taking things around and have SF slaughter millions of Zeta and UC Gundam players works too.

Although, I tend to use Brain PowereD mechs as my preference from the prev. ACE games. I guess in this one, I'll go with the Aquarion ones, since they look nice.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 07:54   Link #52
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

They added a Bonta-kun AS... and not Coder? I'll just grab Kurz's M9 then, I guess.

The entire thing looks epic, I'll scrounge up the money and buy it. Hopefully it won't take forever, though this will probably remain in Japan. So it taking about a month to get here is better then waiting forever.

I wonder what it will score? I imagine something high, since Super Robot Wars and ACE got good scores.
Old 2010-05-14, 08:13   Link #53
Nayim

New gameplay screenshot ^_^:

Last edited by Nayim; 2010-05-14 at 11:33.
Old 2010-05-16, 03:30   Link #54
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

hmm, no sazabi as a friend as usual I guess XD.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 09:05   Link #55
Nayim

Source from 2channel.

I don't know if this true or fake rumor about A.C.E R, here information translation by Jaynodius.

THE PROJECT :

1. Banpresto staff say A.C.E 3 The final is "not really finish predessor sequel", due may reason to keep secret from fan demand to make surprise a new game A.C.E.

2. A.C.E 's gameplay followed Armored Core's style, another word they create new game engine.

3. A.C.E cannot make into Xbox 360, Banpresto afraid the piracy issues may conflict, Banpresto suggested PS3 is suitable for console.

4. The staff planning the game will release 2009 but the owner of A.C.E wanted Macross Frontier in this game, they already promise Satelight since March 2009.

5. The development has been giving more sharp graphic than A.C.E 2 & 3.

6. The development create one per unit take about 2-3 month to complete it.

7. Full Metal Panic, Code Geass & Gundam Seed Destiny were planned to appear from the beginning.

8. Excluding programmers, A.C.E R's graphic are made by 45 people, divided by 3-4 per group.

9. They planned 20 mecha series but it take a long time to finished.

10. A.C.E R will release in 2010 Summer.

THE MECHA SERIES IN A.C.E R :

1. Bonta - kun' is the first mecha which is smaller size than any mecha, Banpresto suggest to test if player don't take serious when play Bonta - kun.

2. Bonta - kun was first appeared in FMP Fummofu? but they suggest put in original title FMP to avoid any story might not include, such as Wing of Rean & Turn A Gundam.

3. Zeta Gundam will introduce new unit playable Dijeh, because of this, the staff were planning Four Murasame will playable but they afraid Pyscho Gundam will unbalanced & lack moveset during gameplay, they create Dijeh instead Pyscho Gundam.

4. Crossbone Gundam was never been animated in TV, but alikeable rumor about Crossbone Gundam will appear tv in 2011 depending if Tomino agreed with conversation.

5. Macross 7 was very first project to enter A.C.E R but attack with music doesn't make sense given to owner of A.C.E R, they skipped into Macross Zero & Macross Frontier.

6. Overman King Gainer become most hit popularity series since debut in A.C.E 3, although appear in sequel again.

7. It believe Macoss DYRL character appear in Macross Zero such as Roy Focker, but it never been playable, they wanted Roy Focker from DYRL instead Zero.

8. Code Geass R2 were appear in A.C.E R, skipped from season 1 because more character development & mecha design.

9. Aquarion is another super robot type make into A.C.E sequel, since Getter Robo Armageddon & G Gundam was already enter A.C.E.

THE RULE A.C.E OF ANY MECHA SERIES :

1. The development were discussed about which mecha will appear in A.C.E, although the creator of A.C.E was giving idea that is real robot only will appear A.C.E only. Due by this, the fan demand reponses if any Super robot type make into A.C.E, they planned G Gundam were came first. Then Getter Robo is also another super robot type because judging they "demonic look".

2. A.C.E will not giving any Super robot type into A.C.E but there is exception for rule :

- Getter Robo, Aquarion & G Gundam was suitable because the story might effect any mecha series such as Eureka Seven & Overman King Gainer, where enemy was same setting but they were real robot type.

- Any super robot cannot enter such as Daitarn 3, for example :

* Story line must be suitable for A.C.E, no goofy storyline & any might effect, tthe staff were thinking more like SRW style.
* Combattler V, Voltes V or any mecha look super sentai alikeable, will not enter A.C.E. Because they don't want fan thinking playing childish game.
* There is the list from the staff were already suggested didn't want to created:

1.Daitarn 3
2.Braiger
3.Iron Leaguer
4.Baxinger
5.Jushin Liger
6.Saikyo Daoija
7.Zambot 3
8.Baldios
9.Trider G7
10.Acrobunch
11.Daltanius
12. All Eldran series
13.Sasuraiger
14.Goshogun
15.Daimos
16.Combattler V
17.Voltes V
18.Golion
19.Godmars
20.Gaiking (Original)
21.Steel Jeeg (Original)
22.Gear Fighter Dendoh
23.God Sigma
24.Mechander Robo
25.Brave Raideen

* If his/her favourite super robot type wanted appear in A.C.E, there is exception following rule:

- the series must really famous & most wanted such as Gaogaigar or Ninja Senshi Tobikage.
- the character must be fit perfect & storyline from 90's to 2010 will enter except 70's to 80's.
- Some mecha also mixed such as G Gundam (real + super) can enter A.C.E.
Old 2010-05-16, 09:25   Link #56
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Sounds like nothing but a made up rumor meant to spread and cause misinformation, Nayim. Until I see a screenshot or what they translated it from; and in order to prove it, we can get a translator of what it says.

Thanks for showing it though, but I won't believe it til' I see it. I'm waiting for the stuff that is confirmed, which is Another Century Episode code R.
Old 2010-05-16, 09:43   Link #57
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Sounds like nothing but a made up rumor meant to spread and cause misinformation, Nayim. Until I see a screenshot or what they translated it from; and in order to prove it, we can get a translator of what it says.

Thanks for showing it though, but I won't believe it til' I see it. I'm waiting for the stuff that is confirmed, which is Another Century Episode code R.
Thank you very much.

BTW Jaynodius translated these. Somehow about these rumor kinda true to me, which kinda make sense.
Old 2010-05-16, 09:55   Link #58
Renya

Lol project 3 made me laugh, kinda surprised that they wanted to include 20 mecha series into the game but kinda happy they didn't. Would they have enough space to put all those mecha games into the game with the assumed sharper graphic.
But i hope the rumours are true though, need a good game in the summer to play >.<.
Old 2010-05-16, 09:59   Link #59
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despk View Post
Lol project 3 made me laugh, kinda surprised that they wanted to include 20 mecha series into the game but kinda happy they didn't. Would they have enough space to put all those mecha games into the game with the assumed sharper graphic.
But i hope the rumours are true though, need a good game in the summer to play >.<.
Yeah, i wonder what 20 mecha they talking about
Old 2010-05-19, 07:02   Link #60
Nayim

New scan:

Katz!? What he doing here anyway ?

Last edited by ElvenPath; 2010-05-19 at 08:37. Reason: Added thumbnail.

Tags
code geass, full metal panic, gundam, macross, ps3