Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-26, 14:06   Link #1501
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Hi..
I've been lurkin in some forum sites for findin interitin LN,
n while do that, I found this one, campione!
so lets go to point...
Spoiler for spoiler:

anyways, Id like to say thanks before hand...
Old 2012-06-26, 14:49   Link #1502
Kadi
知識の探求者

Let's see...

Spoiler for Shorts, Lancelot, debochin:

And for those who can't find the spoilers on JCafe: Read the freaking rules. You need an account and one proper post to see the spoilers (with the summaries inside them)

Now, I need to get back to V8C1... why did I ever promise doing that? I hate translating... *lets off steam*
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 23:09   Link #1503
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Let's see...

Spoiler for Shorts, Lancelot, debochin:

And for those who can't find the spoilers on JCafe: Read the freaking rules. You need an account and one proper post to see the spoilers (with the summaries inside them)

Now, I need to get back to V8C1... why did I ever promise doing that? I hate translating... *lets off steam*
owh.. wow.. awesome...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-27, 02:47   Link #1504
Rin Listviel

as for anime.,i think,there will be 12 episode consist 2 volume of LN...which mean until vorban arc..6eps for Athena vs Godou,6eps for Vorban vs Godou....
Too bad we can't see Ena arc LN volume 5..since that volume is soo hot,it would be great if they make it until there thou..that steamy scene betwen erica and godou...>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 03:36   Link #1505
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
as for anime.,i think,there will be 12 episode consist 2 volume of LN...which mean until vorban arc..6eps for Athena vs Godou,6eps for Vorban vs Godou....
Too bad we can't see Ena arc LN volume 5..since that volume is soo hot,it would be great if they make it until there thou..that steamy scene betwen erica and godou...>XD
it will be 24 ep, since Ena is introduced in PV
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 11:24   Link #1506
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
it will be 24 ep, since Ena is introduced in PV
After seeing the PV..yea,i think its exteend to ena vol 5..but to get there they need more than 24eps...since there's "FlashBack arc" which exteen 2volume..volume 3 and 9??i forgot...2nd flash back with that blonde handsome prince(who his name again??>XD)need to be revealed as well or not,since i dont see that blonde prince in the pv....hmmm...yea i think there will be 24eps...and 1 flashback arc..that erica kiss with godou holding a stone tablet..means the flashback defeating Verethragna...*sigh*..too bad....No steamy scene about their first night,instead they change it into "First Kiss"..i guess...hahahaha...>XD

But then again..seeing the anime art...i guess there is a chance for more than 24eps..in different season..depends on how popular it went...

6 episode > Athena Arc
6 episode > Vorban Arc
4 Episode > First Flash Back Arc
4 episode > Liliana Arc
4 Episode > Ena arc

Total 24...Uaaah..want more...QAQ

Last edited by Rin Listviel; 2012-06-27 at 11:40.
Old 2012-06-28, 00:37   Link #1507
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
^ You mean 1:07 right?

I think in Volime 1 there was a bit of fighting before Athena KO'd Godou.

Yes 1:07 ..sorry about that

I think they talk...rather than fighting ...then he got kissed before he noticed..

Another thing in the trailer ....i don't remember Godou and Erica kissing in V3..
Do they?
I mean the scene with Godou holding the PT

Last edited by Spica; 2012-06-28 at 02:41.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 13:52   Link #1508
XFire
150% done

I just read the vol 5 updates

First, I thank Zzhk for his hard work.

Second, wtf is wrong with Godou!!???

Before this, I was more or less against Erica. No offense to her fans, but I was never really a fan of the pushy characters who drag the MC around by the nose. It just seems off in a harem series.

However, she practically punched him in the face with her feelings, and he takes her to a football game with some old friends? If I hadn't read the spoilers by Kadi, I'd probably give up at this point. Not even Ichika is the dense.

Fail, bro.
Old 2012-06-28, 20:08   Link #1509
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I just read the vol 5 updates

First, I thank Zzhk for his hard work.

Second, wtf is wrong with Godou!!???

Before this, I was more or less against Erica. No offense to her fans, but I was never really a fan of the pushy characters who drag the MC around by the nose. It just seems off in a harem series.

However, she practically punched him in the face with her feelings, and he takes her to a football game with some old friends? If I hadn't read the spoilers by Kadi, I'd probably give up at this point. Not even Ichika is the dense.

Fail, bro.
And you will like OMG soo sweet..at the end of volume 5...*sigh*..well steamy scene with erica is good..but i want steamy scene with Yuri and Ena too..Liliana also...at this poin there is none steamy scene of godou with those girls *yet*....(well only some hot kiss..that is all..*sigh*)
Old 2012-06-28, 20:55   Link #1510
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
And you will like OMG soo sweet..at the end of volume 5...*sigh*..well steamy scene with erica is good..but i want steamy scene with Yuri and Ena too..Liliana also...at this poin there is none steamy scene of godou with those girls *yet*....(well only some hot kiss..that is all..*sigh*)
Lol, this isn't some sort of every volume lets have a sexy scene kind of LN. I personally like the slow progression. A few cute moments here and there is good enough for me
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 21:02   Link #1511
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Lol, this isn't some sort of every volume lets have a sexy scene kind of LN. I personally like the slow progression. A few cute moments here and there is good enough for me
Kind of too late there if you read the summaries on Jcafe.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 21:15   Link #1512
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Kind of too late there if you read the summaries on Jcafe.
Well I have but ehh, nevermind, I mean there are moments where it happens but considering how long each volume is its not THAT much. I should say it is progressing slower than most LNs that have this kind of set up.
Old 2012-06-28, 21:20   Link #1513
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well I have but ehh, nevermind, I mean there are moments where it happens but considering how long each volume is its not THAT much. I should say it is progressing slower than most LNs that have this kind of set up.
Well not to shoot you down or anything. From other Light Novels and their ecchi scenes, this Light Novel goes to the next level no cross the line. You won't get any description of how a kiss could be so ugh lets say passionate (there are still kids in this forums) from other Light Novels. The passion of the ecchi scene in this Novel kind of make you keep on thinking about it even if you are no longer reading that part.
Old 2012-06-28, 21:26   Link #1514
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well not to shoot you down or anything. From other Light Novels and their ecchi scenes, this Light Novel goes to the extreme. You won't get any description of how a kiss could be so ugh lets say passionate (there are still kids in this forums) from other Light Novels. The extremeness of the ecchi scene in this Novel kind of make you keep on thinking about it even if you are no longer reading that part.
Ok im going to admit I havent went that in depth for like volumes 6-10 where I believe alot of the things you are saying happen. I just vaguely recall some summaries from a while ago and havent really touched back at that because I'm trying to read vol 12. So I don't quite remember how in depth everything is. Considering that I only know 1-5 and 11 and part of 12 really well, I havent read that much "passionate" scenes(or maybe I just have bad memory). So maybe my opinion will change once I read the middle volumes.
Old 2012-06-28, 21:31   Link #1515
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Okay lets leave it at that and you'll love the scenes later on. Oh XFire, it is not that he is dense, he is just trying to keep his rationality which I say it is better that he gives up.
Old 2012-06-29, 01:10   Link #1516
Spica

Imo, At least he wanted to make her happy..

BTW could anyone give me a link for V7 raws? I can't enter jcafe in my region here..
Thx in advance....
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 01:39   Link #1517
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Skip vol 7 then. That spoiler is the reason I kept reading.

Apparently the relationship between Godou and the girls is supposed to improve to the point he is on equal footing with Erica (aka she no longer jerks him around one-sidedly)
Old 2012-06-29, 03:55   Link #1518
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Ah..i mean,godou and erica "already" have steamy scene...but other girls "havent"..i meant i want the author atleast give them each one steamy scene atleast once....soo they will put in equal stand with erica...since its feels like the author already say "godou will 'only' end up with erica"...kinda disapointing despite the harem..>XD

Well erica did say Yuri is alowed to marry godou thou..and liliana also exception...but still......>XD
Old 2012-06-29, 04:00   Link #1519
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Ah..i mean,godou and erica "already" have steamy scene...but other girls "havent"..i meant i want the author atleast give them each one steamy scene atleast once....soo they will put in equal stand with erica...since its feels like the author already say "godou will 'only' end up with erica"...kinda disapointing despite the harem..>XD

Well erica did say Yuri is alowed to marry godou thou..and liliana also exception...but still......>XD
Ah I misunderstood, you wanted an evening of the playing field. In that case, I agree with you since Id like to see the other girls get their moment Godou. Id feel sad if any one of them didn't end up with Godou(although not so much with Ena but she does bring Erica the most competition).
Old 2012-06-29, 07:26   Link #1520
Kadi
知識の探求者

In that case you can rest assured, the playing field is more or less even. Erica is a bit ahead, Yuri a bit behind, but the next volume will give her some spotlight and that'll be that. Then the spotlight will move on to Ena, then to Erica. If Jou-chan (I love that nickname) decides to develop Hikari, she'll get a volume on her own, or maybe along with spotlight for Yuri, and play important parts in the next volumes.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem