AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-06-18, 16:11   Link #2141
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

We all play lots of ero-games, but how many have we actually finished? From start to end, all characters, all CGs, every ending, by hand, no skipping scenes.

So out of curiosity let's see which ones we've actually finished.

I've finished:

Prism Ark
Draculius
Kamipani

And that's it, lol.
Old 2008-06-18, 16:18   Link #2142
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Pretty much
Thanks. Guess I might as well look for DVD-only used copies. Is this sort of cheap packaging used for ero games in general? How about Key Visual Art's products?
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 16:24   Link #2143
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
We all play lots of ero-games, but how many have we actually finished? From start to end, all characters, all CGs, every ending, by hand, no skipping scenes.
I've finished...
Spoiler for list:
Old 2008-06-18, 17:05   Link #2144
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Where you find the time for all that..... is amazing.
Old 2008-06-18, 17:35   Link #2145
Troyd
waboo

ef the latter tale, Gouen no soleil, Lyrical DS and G-senjou, yo-you are incredible o__O
Can you stop the time or something like that? T__T
Troyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 17:52   Link #2146
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Those are tough terms, dude. Let's see...
Spoiler:

Several of those are, of course, single-path (or almost single-path) games, which does make the process rather easier. It's actually a longer list than I expected, given that I'm so lazy that I never even bothered playing the bad ends in either ef game. There are some others where I'm pretty sure I played every path, but I can't remember if I went back and hit up the bad ends too...
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 19:55   Link #2147
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyd View Post
ef the latter tale, Gouen no soleil, Lyrical DS and G-senjou, yo-you are incredible o__O
Can you stop the time or something like that? T__T
I think I want to know what kind of pathetically easy but high-paying job he has to be able to play all that and still live.
Old 2008-06-18, 19:58   Link #2148
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
I think I want to know what kind of pathetically easy but high-paying job he has to be able to play all that and still live.
I work as a defense Lawyer so when I don't have any case to prepare for.
I can do whatever I want.
Though, I am a fast reader so that may have something to do with it
Old 2008-06-18, 20:13   Link #2149
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Okay, not pathetically easy, but definetly high-paying. Mwaaaargh
Old 2008-06-18, 21:51   Link #2150
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Listing everything that I've played would've been too long, and listing everything that I've yet to played is even longer.. >_< But maybe those that have lurked longer here than me would have an even more longer list than mine.
In times like these, I wish that there's more than 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, and 12 months a year.. >_>
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 08:04   Link #2151
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Spoiler for My List:

I think that's pretty much it!
Old 2008-06-19, 18:37   Link #2152
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

geh... I'm just done with 30th october in 11eyes and...
Spoiler for raw reactions, rather major spoilers:

Still on 11eyes, though I just hope the rest of the plot won't turn the things into complete "wait wuut" fest.
Old 2008-06-19, 19:50   Link #2153
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Klash, Just so you know 11eyes is full of "What A twist!!!" moments.
Old 2008-06-20, 16:57   Link #2154
cyth
Banned

So it seems UNiSONSHIFT Blossom of the Nanatsuiro★Drops fame is working on their newest title. They are calling it Flyable Heart -The future has already begun-. Unfortunately, ALICE Parade's Itou Zatsuon is working hard in her greens garden on her home planet (ww), so Itou Noiji will be taking over again, accompanied by Shakugan no Shana's manga artist Sasakura Ayato and Pero (probably for SD art again). Nanairo's script writers are coming back, but they're bringing in reinforcements... AGOBARIA!! (most of Navel's popular works).

Story outline isn't all of that though: our protagonist transfers to a prestigious academy on some island. Standard student council fare continues. But who knows, maybe they'll manage to surprise us. ALICE Parade was just a very lighthearted game that set a very different tone from Nanairo, but it was still very fun (at a certain ero event, you almost get raped by tea <_<;). Sale is apparently scheduled for Winter... I'm buying. <_<;
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 23:26   Link #2155
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
Those are tough terms, dude. Let's see...
Spoiler:
Ooh. Heavy Nitro+ player. Do you recommend Hanachirasu? I absolutely love the look of the game. And what I know of story is really cool.
Spoiler for setting and look of themale protagonist:

Kikokugai. I heard from someone is good. Saya no Uta aswell (infact I watched abit of a recorded play through of Saya no Uta and thought it was the scariest thing I had seen in a while)

Really. Nitro+ is the best blender of story elements and character types that I have seen in a while....but I have never played any of their games..unless of course you count the Gekkou no Carnivale DEMO.

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 23:43   Link #2156
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Unfortunately, ALICE Parade's Itou Zatsuon is working hard in her greens garden on her home planet (ww), so Itou Noiji will be taking over again, accompanied by Shakugan no Shana's manga artist Sasakura Ayato and Pero (probably for SD art again). Nanairo's script writers are coming back, but they're bringing in reinforcements... AGOBARIA!! (most of Navel's popular works).
Seems like Zatsuon took a back seat for good ol' Noiji. Not that I care, if you know what I mean.
And the staff list looks like a reunion party for those who have worked with Noiji before. Only things lacking are the people from Alice Parade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
Story outline isn't all of that though: our protagonist transfers to a prestigious academy on some island. Standard student council fare continues.
Sounds familiar... Fortune Arterial?
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 05:52   Link #2157
cyth
Banned

Low-res Flyable Heart scans from TECH GIAN's August issue (found on Mixi):

cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 10:44   Link #2158
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avisch View Post
Ooh. Heavy Nitro+ player. Do you recommend Hanachirasu? I absolutely love the look of the game. And what I know of story is really cool.
Spoiler for setting and look of themale protagonist:

Kikokugai. I heard from someone is good. Saya no Uta aswell (infact I watched abit of a recorded play through of Saya no Uta and thought it was the scariest thing I had seen in a while)

Really. Nitro+ is the best blender of story elements and character types that I have seen in a while....but I have never played any of their games..unless of course you count the Gekkou no Carnivale DEMO.
I really liked Hanachirasu, but out of all their games I played, I think this one is the most love-it-or-hate-it. About Kaigen...

Spoiler for game structure:

And yeah, the main character is unlike any other.

Kikokugai is devastatingly good. It's a one-storyline game (no choices, not even for bad ends), but once you play it, you see that pretty much had to be that way. It surprises me a little that it's not as well-known as Saya... I guess that's because Saya is such an iconic character. I've enjoyed all the Nitro+ games I've played so far, and they never settle for doing the same thing twice.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 13:24   Link #2159
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Does anybody own legitimate copies of Illusion's games? Sexy Beach 3, School Mate, etc. How are they packaged? In a cardboard box with a cheap and nasty jewel case (or worse, a paper sleeve) inside, or in plastic DVD cases?
I would like to buy them, but I would not want to pay big bucks for crappy packaging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Is this sort of cheap packaging used for ero games in general? How about Key Visual Art's products?
I want to come back to this for just a second because I'm confused. Not familiar with the packaging for Illusion games, but most of the games I've purchased myself have come in very nice cardboard boxes with specially designed insets for the CD cases, full-colour booklets, full-colour-labelled discs, and other inserts and extras. Do I just have a different definition of what counts as "cheap packaging"? Wouldn't just slapping it in a DVD case and forgoing the box be cheaper? If anything, I've always thought that Japanese games had much nicer packaging than most English-language stuff. It makes me wonder if we also have different definitions of what "legitimate copies" are.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 13:30   Link #2160
Avisch
Reality Blender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
I really liked Hanachirasu, but out of all their games I played, I think this one is the most love-it-or-hate-it. About Kaigen...

Spoiler for game structure:

And yeah, the main character is unlike any other.

Kikokugai is devastatingly good. It's a one-storyline game (no choices, not even for bad ends), but once you play it, you see that pretty much had to be that way. It surprises me a little that it's not as well-known as Saya... I guess that's because Saya is such an iconic character. I've enjoyed all the Nitro+ games I've played so far, and they never settle for doing the same thing twice.
About your spoiler post. Is it a big spoiler because? I actually do kind of want to play the game (despite getting spoiled earlier by looking at most of the Cgs).
So Kikokugai gives you bad ends before continuing the game or something?
It is true I didn't hear of Kikokugai as much as other Nitro+ games. But from the characters and setting it sounds really awesome and dark (well the only Nitro+ game that isn't dark would have to be "Hello, World' or Drag+Koi).
'
Thanks so much for your input.

One crazy B****
Avisch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel