AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 52 40.31%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 31.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.40%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 7.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.78%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.55%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-30, 01:32   Link #21
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calth View Post
You know, I am really tempted to start tracking the people who are premature .... voters, especially the ones that vote negatively, in the series that I watch. To this point, Tangerine, you, my good sir, fail.

For on topic discussion, I am really looking forward to this episode. MF has become the series that I am enjoying most at the moment, since CG R2 has kinda gone down hill lately in my opinion, seems like they are just trying to throw as many crazy plot twists as they can in a single episode anymore.
Does anyhintg happen to the people who vote prematurely?

Code Geass is getting good. Before they were stalling a bit.

For me MF hasn't given me that WHOA episode yet.
Old 2008-07-30, 02:49   Link #22
Westlo
Lets be reality

Yeah of all the things Geass has improved in the last few episodes, must be due to Cornelia's reemergence!

Anyway for people who think that Ozma is going, willing to avatar bet for 1 week that he won't!
Old 2008-07-30, 02:50   Link #23
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchiro View Post
Meh... Kinda thought we got over the RanShe thing already....
How exactly would we "get over it"? Nobody has yet to even try to dispute it, because itīs so obvious a connection.
Old 2008-07-30, 04:05   Link #24
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Goodbye Sister, might mean Ozma, Sheryl, Ranka dead. As you can see Ozma has the short end of the stick ... Welll let's just see what'll happen. Ozma has lots of scenes on the preview ^^;, perhaps its a trap episode. can't wait.
Old 2008-07-30, 04:41   Link #25
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekidousai View Post
Goodbye Sister, might mean Ozma, Sheryl, Ranka dead. As you can see Ozma has the short end of the stick ... Welll let's just see what'll happen. Ozma has lots of scenes on the preview ^^;, perhaps its a trap episode. can't wait.
Most likely... Iīve said it already a few times, if they kill Ozma, they could as well name the episode "Pineapple Salad II", itīd be so obviously telegraphed.
Old 2008-07-30, 05:05   Link #26
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Don't know why but I'm hoping for Ranka to die.
Old 2008-07-30, 06:10   Link #27
CaptGloval
New Macross soon

I've called it first and I'll say it again: Goodbye Sister is a flashback episode on how Ranka got separated from her family. Personally, I'd prefer Ozma not dying.

Tak, that's a Nice Boat (TM) you have there Seriously though, it's said that people who have something to look forward to have more chances of surviving, so the desire to finish Macross Frontier will save you.
Old 2008-07-30, 06:30   Link #28
.Mero

If anyone must eat salad, its Luca.
Also Brera has 2 wingman, are those drones? both seem to be VF27's as well.
Old 2008-07-30, 06:53   Link #29
Tabris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calth View Post
You know, I am really tempted to start tracking the people who are premature .... voters, especially the ones that vote negatively, in the series that I watch. To this point, Tangerine, you, my good sir, fail.

For on topic discussion, I am really looking forward to this episode. MF has become the series that I am enjoying most at the moment, since CG R2 has kinda gone down hill lately in my opinion, seems like they are just trying to throw as many crazy plot twists as they can in a single episode anymore.
He's 4/10ed every episode almost, it's no biggy
Old 2008-07-30, 08:07   Link #30
cerrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
He's a Gundam 00 fanboy who trolls the polls. Nothing to get excited about.
Old 2008-07-30, 08:08   Link #31
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I've just noticed it too. A negative vote while the episode hasn't even aired yet. Tangerine might have some sort of grudge against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerrian View Post
He's a Gundam 00 fanboy who trolls the polls. Nothing to get excited about.
Thats a very shallow person. fanboy might be paranoid because of Macross success?. IMHO Valkyries cooler than gundams, Ive been a Transformers fan initialy, and i really like transforming vehicles, gundam to me was very boring because they didn't transform (most of them transforms i know, but didn't know back then.). Just imagine the shock when i found out that Jetfire/Skyfire was a Valk. Well the point is. Even if you hate the essence of a Rival series, judging an episode negatively that hasn't even aired is just plain wrong. Well there's nothing much we can do bout it.

Last edited by sekidousai; 2008-07-30 at 08:25.
Old 2008-07-30, 08:40   Link #32
Westlo
Lets be reality

Good chance of the 2nd OP Lion starting up in this episode, 2 spoiler pics are already out so it should be very soon if not this episode. Check the spoilers thread for the pics...
Old 2008-07-30, 09:50   Link #33
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

Finally gots my home internets back up. So I should be on time for this weeks ep. Can't wait! If Ozma does bite it, it better be in a blaze of glory trying to protect his sister.

I could easily see Grace offing him cause he's annoying her.
Old 2008-07-30, 10:09   Link #34
Tabris

Nobody has to eat any salad, pineapple or otherwise
Old 2008-07-30, 11:29   Link #35
glyph

Quote:
Nobody has to eat any salad, pineapple or otherwise
Or have a very much alive Ozma chomping down on a bowl of greens at the end of the episode, saying "That there be some damned fine salad."
Old 2008-07-30, 12:35   Link #36
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

Man is it Thursday yet, I hate this waiting. I think i'm more excited to hear what they'll do musicly than the semi flashback this ep will be.
Old 2008-07-30, 13:10   Link #37
Zhaozhou

In the original series Pineapple Salad was ep. 18, so it would seem premature for Ozma to die at ep. 17.
Old 2008-07-30, 13:15   Link #38
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

It would be too obvious if it was ep 18 ^^;
Old 2008-07-30, 14:25   Link #39
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekidousai View Post
Thats a very shallow person. fanboy might be paranoid because of Macross success?. IMHO Valkyries cooler than gundams, Ive been a Transformers fan initialy, and i really like transforming vehicles, gundam to me was very boring because they didn't transform (most of them transforms i know, but didn't know back then.). Just imagine the shock when i found out that Jetfire/Skyfire was a Valk. Well the point is. Even if you hate the essence of a Rival series, judging an episode negatively that hasn't even aired is just plain wrong. Well there's nothing much we can do bout it.
Well, I certainly won't let my love for one franchise overtake my enjoyment for another. While I love the Macross Franchise more so than Gundam, there are several Gundam franchise I am very fond of.

Series such as:

Turn A Gundam
Gundam Seed/Destiny
MS08 Team
Gundam X

Beyond these though, I can't really say I like anything else. The UC time-line to me as a whole is not as interesting as some of the AU stuff.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-30, 14:32   Link #40
ani_d

Is it possible to lock the poll until the actual episode aired? It's a little annoying to see people rating the episode before it airs. -_-

Anyway, I think I should ready a Kleenex for this episode just in case.