AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-02-11, 00:30   Link #3801
Jarmel

Well the reason I'm asking is because people thought Approaching Nick of Time was going to be the final novel for awhile and while Gatoh said that this novel was going to be the climax a while back, that doesn't necessarily mean it's the final novel. So I was wondering if there had been more recent confirmation that this is indeed the final novel.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 13:12   Link #3802
Bowser
King of Koopas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy tao View Post
hmm...Onodera a.k.a Ono-D is Souske's closest friend. He was the one who angrily confronted Souske after the COMO incident because Tokiwa Kyouko had experienced severe injuries because of the AS fights..^^
ok thanks. I just read the ending of COMO again and found him. I can't believe I missed his name the first time I read it
Bowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 18:25   Link #3803
sy tao

I'm still confused about this one: In the beginnning of Come Make My Day, Sarah Miller is kinda fixing the core of Al..Err, rather only assisting Al construct itself after its huge damage. The question is, from where did Al get the severe damage? Is it from the Tokyo fight with Leonard in COMO or is it when the Codarls headed by Kalinin, captured ARX-7 from Mr. Hunter? After capturing it from Hunter, they handed it to Leonard which ordered the dismantling of Al beyond repair.>,<
sy tao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 11:08   Link #3804
zp92
へへへ

somebody know, when do the new FMP novel exit?
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 22:07   Link #3805
sy tao

the last novel would come out in March-May 2009. It's what they said
Old 2009-02-13, 17:22   Link #3806
User91411
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Well the reason I'm asking is because people thought Approaching Nick of Time was going to be the final novel for awhile and while Gatoh said that this novel was going to be the climax a while back, that doesn't necessarily mean it's the final novel. So I was wondering if there had been more recent confirmation that this is indeed the final novel.
I think that the next novel will be the end of the story from info I read, but Gatou might write some comedy short story collection books.
User91411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 19:52   Link #3807
sy tao

any updates from shutazen?? is he still in the process of working on chapter 3 of CMMD?? I LIKE HIS TRANSLATIONS..
Old 2009-02-19, 11:11   Link #3808
Chidori<3
Hei x Yin

I have a question about the Burning One Man Force. if i am correct this novel has only 3 chapters but they have been subbed until the first part of the 3d chapter. am i wrong ??
Old 2009-02-19, 11:30   Link #3809
shutazen

Greetings everyone, just thought I'd share with everyone that chapter 3 of CMMD is finished and posted on my Livejournal. Please do note that since LJ won't let me post said chapter in one single post, I was left with no choice but to split it up into two parts. (3a & 3b). In any case, both parts are already up.

Chidori<3: I'm not entirely sure as what you are referring to, but the complete volume of Burning One Man Force has a total of 5 chapters, with one prologue and one epilogue similar to the other volumes. If you are referring to the translated chapters, it was a trend way back when Brandi was the one translating it by splitting up a single chapter into two parts (ie. Chapter 1a & Chapter 1b). Ravyn translated chapters 1 to half of chapter 3 of BOMF, while I finished the remaining chapters from the second half of chapter 3 up to chapter 5. Hope this clears up everything.
shutazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 12:41   Link #3810
rkronin

i am new here and i am a little lost. i have read until Burning One Man Force 3a from ravyn and until 5 from your live journal. i also searched and found the nick of time trans from hunter seeker in this forum(mybfriend told me to find them here) so the cmmd novel that is between the previous 2 that i found where to read is being translated now at your livejournal if i understood.

i tried really hard to find the sequense of the novels and the translations( formal or fansubs) but i have one more noobish question. the nick of time is the last novel or there is one or more after that until the story ends? i havent read cmmd or nick of time thats why i ask. if yes is someone translate them or they will be translated???ty in advance!!!
rkronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 16:06   Link #3811
SkoolRumble4Ya

Props shutazen for continuing! I would give you rep points but I ran out.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 20:09   Link #3812
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
@rkronin
First there is BOMF, translated to ravyn up to 3a, raw translated by shutazen and current project of ultimate_kane for a complete and corrected translation. After this the next novel is TMMD, at which shutazen is currently working and has just posted ch. 3 on his LiveJournal. After this there is Nick of Time, which was sumarized (not entirely translated) by HS. After Nick of Time it seems there will be another novel, which is rumored to be the last, but so it has been with NOT, so no one knows exactly. But it's clear that there is another novel after Nick of Time.

Last edited by dasvik; 2009-02-19 at 20:22.
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 06:19   Link #3813
rkronin

tyty very much that made it clear!!!
rkronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 07:44   Link #3814
sy tao

shutazen !!! i luv you very much!!! thank you for posting chapter 3 of CMMD!!please do continue if you still can^^Godbless you

Q:wat site is ultimate_kane posting his translations???
Old 2009-02-21, 01:51   Link #3815
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
http://ultimatekane99.livejournal.com/ but they are not ready, and he just delayed the release time to April.
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 18:19   Link #3816
Revalent

Hey guys, I am new here and I wanted to know whether anyone have the novel translations (English) for the events right after The Second Raid, which I believe is DVMC.

I do wonder if any of you guys actually posted it up in any of the previous posts, but its going to take a while to go through them one by one (haha). I do know Shutazen has done BOMF and CMMD though

Hopefully 1 person would kind enough to lend me a hand here by linking a link or something. Thanks.

Last edited by Revalent; 2009-02-22 at 18:26. Reason: Added more detail.
Revalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 21:21   Link #3817
Chittery

These are some old Boku-Tachi pdf. translations I've been able to scrounge up in my spare time. ;3

http://www.mediafire.com/?3zmunbnfgxu <- DVMC (Dancing Very Merry Christmas)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yllzcekn2mb <- COMO (Continuing on My Own)

It goes in the order of DVMC, and then COMO.

Hope that helps some people, although it's all I've really been able to find that hasn't been mentioned already to my knowledge. ;x

P.S.: If you need a mirror download, then: http://www.vnmanga.com/truyentranh/manga.php?manga=390
This is the original site you can get them from, although you need to register~
Chittery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 02:17   Link #3818
Revalent

Ah thanks, however since i have heard that they are licensed already, it is ok to download it? And anyone know to which novel has the translations been done for the licensed product that are on sale already?
Old 2009-02-23, 08:48   Link #3819
animpo

It's okay, don't be afraid. But I thinks its illegal.

Check Tokyo-pop for licensed translated novels.
animpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 08:59   Link #3820
Revalent

Thanks, although it would be best to support and buy it so they will feel more inclined to make the new FMP series haha. But yeah, if I can't get it in my area, then i don't have a choice anyway , can't wait to see what happens though.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen