AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-30, 18:39   Link #241
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I wonder if it is possible to have more than one Teigu? All the characters we seen thus far with Teigu possesses only one.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-05-31 at 21:35.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:41   Link #242
Soji

Reaper @ that's something that i was wondering myself. Because in theory Tatsumi have 2 candidate that can give him a sword or sword like teigu (if he is compatible) even if I hate point out this
Although ,I think one is more than enough. I mean the teigu are pretty strong.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-05-30 at 18:51.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 18:46   Link #243
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Though those candidates would have to die, and majority of the people in here wants them both alive. The first few chapters were introductions of the characters surrounding Tatsumi. The only one haven't been explored is the boss and the perverted kid who tried to peek on Leone bathing. Seriously, no matter how beautiful the sight is, if the women can break off my fingers like tooth picks I am taking my chances elsewhere. Hmm, I am just waiting for Iron Maw to pop in and says the next chapter is up.
Old 2012-05-30, 19:05   Link #244
NeutralZero

So far, we've only seen one teigu per user even in v5...
Obtaining one is almost enough. If a character would obtain or utilize two, synch ratio/compatibility aside, both teigu should never have an ability that would cancel or contradict the other. Kinda like Tatsumi's and that guy...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 21:33   Link #245
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The worst in my opinion is the Inquisitions, makes the torture in this Manga child play.
Spoiler for Confused:
Why armor? Well it could be the same reason that Issei ask Ddraig why BB prefer to be armor type. Wearing armor is like wearing their cloth of power.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 21:37   Link #246
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ddraig
Spoiler for Answer for Ddraig:
Old 2012-05-31, 01:23   Link #247
Soji

^From the spoiler text
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 01:32   Link #248
NeutralZero

It could also be to fully balance out his stats to be an all around type fighter...
Old 2012-05-31, 02:01   Link #249
Xacual

After going through vol 3 to 5 raws, lots of interesting stuff happens that I would not have expected.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 02:22   Link #250
NeutralZero

Aside from interesting they're a bunch of weirdos...
Wonder if that's one of the requirement to use a teigu...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-05-31 at 02:23. Reason: miss splelled words...
Old 2012-05-31, 19:51   Link #251
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well people in General who uses strange weapons are not usually normal people. Though that could mean physical ability not personality. Tatsumi is not a weirdo I believe, he is normal for the most part. He is quite squirmish when it comes to romance or ecchi moments, but that could be because he is a innocent country bumpkin. Rabi is a normal perverted guy as well, though he should pick a better target than Leone to peek at unless he intends to lose his fingers. I rather keep my fingers than peek at Leone's body because I have a girlfriend that I can peek and touch. Also I know if Leone doesn't break my fingers she can also punch a hole through my stomach. Main is normal too, though a tsundere and a shopaholic then again what women isn't.
Old 2012-05-31, 20:57   Link #252
NeutralZero

Speaking of Teigu,
What does Esdes' Teigu look like?
They have from weapons to accessory and when they mentioned she was or has the strongest... as far as we can remember they didn't even have a background image of the teigu she uses...
Is it the overly large rapier, the long cloth wrap around her neck, etc etc...
Old 2012-05-31, 21:04   Link #253
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Speaking of Teigu,
What does Esdes' Teigu look like?
They have from weapons to accessory and when they mentioned she was or has the strongest... as far as we can remember they didn't even have a background image of the teigu she uses...
Is it the overly large rapier, the long cloth wrap around her neck, etc etc...
I had a thought that it might have something to do with the tattoo on her chest.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-05-31, 21:20   Link #254
NeutralZero

You mean the symbol but isn't the same symbol can be found in the gift she gave to him on their first meeting?
Old 2012-05-31, 21:20   Link #255
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

We've seen a variety of Teigu, it will not suprise me if a Teigu happens to be just a seal on a person's body. We've seen armor, giant gun, scissors, belt, ring, giant ax, teddy bear, eye, a flute, sword, and gloves.
Old 2012-05-31, 21:27   Link #256
NeutralZero

you have a point there...
don't forget the pet...
Old 2012-05-31, 21:31   Link #257
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think Teddy Bear counts as a pet, we have yet to see more Teigu. We seen accessories like rings that could be Teigu, the Prime Minister probably has one which could be that Crown. Of course we haven't seen the normal weapons that could be Teigu like knives, bow and arrows, cannons, guns, Spears, a shield, and maybe a vehicle.
Old 2012-05-31, 21:36   Link #258
NeutralZero

a vehicle like teigu... want to see that if they do have one
Old 2012-05-31, 21:44   Link #259
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In this Manga you pretty much have to have an open mind. This manga isn't for those who like to think entirely inside the box. The thing about Teigu, they have attributes to them. Some increase basic attributes like the ones Leone and Braht possesses. Others are much more complicated like Main's which increases power the more the user is in danger. Elementals like Esdes, Akame, and Rivers which are Ice, Poison, and water. Others affects mental ability like that flute and eye. Others are straight forward like that giant ax and the gloves.
Old 2012-05-31, 22:05   Link #260
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
In this Manga you pretty much have to have an open mind. This manga isn't for those who like to think entirely inside the box. The thing about Teigu, they have attributes to them. Some increase basic attributes like the ones Leone and Braht possesses. Others are much more complicated like Main's which increases power the more the user is in danger. Elementals like Esdes, Akame, and Rivers which are Ice, Poison, and water. Others affects mental ability like that flute and eye. Others are straight forward like that giant ax and the gloves.
There's also different levels to consider, though that might just be compatibility at work. Esdese's apparently allows her to create and manipulate ice. For River he has to have liquid water nearby to manipulate.

Leone's also gives her animal characteristics beyond the stat boost.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!