Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-13, 11:37   Link #161
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Well Lee was the 7th most voted in the last poll so he isn't that bad, of course i don't like him very much but that's life.
By the way RandomGuy and Dranz you guys are too cruel to thick eyebrows, i mean:
Spoiler:

Now if it was Sakura i would have no objections but any other, no please
Not cruel at all. i don't hate Rock Lee. I'm just disappointed in the direction they gave him. It's better if they make him go all out and die, besides the series is doing pretty good without him. If it wasn't for the Rock Lee threads I would've forgotten about him.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 12:28   Link #162
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Maniac
oh and to stay to topic. i hate no Cartoon Characters...only Cartoons with a lack of a good story.

That concludes what i got to say for now. It´s 3:am here so...goodnight.

Ehm, dude then you do hate some cartoon characters; ) Anyways..Sakura does not support the story at all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongcute
Realdeal, I respect your decision and preferences. However to me, although this is a manga/anime, a story that people can shape, I would still prefer a realistic character. The reason is because she stands out from the rest and is someone that I can relate to.
Relate to, as in, you have been in a similar situation?; )
Anyways, Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura got the same training from Kakashi yet she lost the fight at the tournament.
It's not like her opponent was overly strong heh.

Rock Lee was so kickass at the tests it made up on everything. Don't tell me you didn't like the gaara vs Rock Lee fight; )
The least exciting fight was Ino vs Sakura. Would've been way more fun if one of them would've passed.

edited a billion times now sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongcute
Different people have different taste.

Last edited by Thyrz; 2004-03-13 at 12:53.
Thyrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 12:36   Link #163
large
Zasugee(sasuke) sucks

Zasugee sucks
And can someone tell how I can put A.S.S logo to signature
large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 12:47   Link #164
Memnoch

I used to not like Neji, but once he stopped being a bastard I liked him. If Sasuke can do the same thing he could possibly be a likeable character, in my opinion.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 13:00   Link #165
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by large
Zasugee sucks
And can someone tell how I can put A.S.S logo to signature
Post the URL of the image inbetween these tags [img]Put Url Here[/img]

"Zasuge"

LOL, way to show your maturity.

///_^
Old 2004-03-13, 13:01   Link #166
dongcute

Well, fortunate for me. I’m not the one going though this awful experience. However, my friends did and I can share their pain since they like to confine with me. Yes, I didn’t type wrongly. More then one of my friends is having similar experience. It is just part of life….

Well, put it in this way, if you love one is injure/danger, would you be able to concentrate in doing your works? Putting myself in Sakura shoes, I’m certain that I will also visiting them every day. Of course, that doesn’t mean I don’t need to do my work. There is no doubt about it. Sakura isn’t hardworking and determined. Her main concern is about the guy she loves only. Nonetheless, I can forgive her. Cause I have seen people like her before. She is just been too emotional. Forgive her dude, she is still young and is growing up. I certain if you take a look around, you will find people like her. If you don’t, go to hospital and take a look around.

Anyway, one doesn’t need to pass the test in order to be train by a good mentor. Look at Neji, they have Gai to train them before the exam. Of course, Sakura has kakashi t train her. But sadly, kakashi doesn’t train and motivate her well. Yes, I do place some responsibly on Kakashi who focus more on the guys’ student. No offense to kakshi lovers…

Last edited by dongcute; 2004-03-13 at 13:18.
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 13:13   Link #167
dongcute

It’s ok to edit your own post. It is your freedom and right to do so.

Personally, I don’t think they get the same training completely. It is obvious that kakashi place more emphasis on the guys…. (But I can understand that since this is a guys manga/anime)

Yes. The fight between Gaara and Rock Lee is indeed interesting. But how did Rock Lee ended up with?

The fight between Ino and Sakura is actually quite good. It displays simple skill been used but yet it ended up with quite a decent fight. I enjoy it. Anyway, I would rather both fails. I think the story will progress better this way.
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 13:27   Link #168
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

No-one can hate Hinata!? She is the most innocent person/character ever made! She is so cute... Btw, if you hate Naruto while saying that Hinata's weird, then you're just pissed off because Naruto stole your personality. Hinata being weird was his first impression on her too . Sakura would make one excellent medic, so once Tsunade is done with Lee, she should be focusing on Sakura's jutsus.
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 13:34   Link #169
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

That's no fair!; ) Gaara's like a gazillion times stronger than Ino. It's all about the performance.
And if you want, watch episode 20 if you still have it. Sakura admits she does the least at every mission they do.

I don't think any of them were emphasised by Kakashi.; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbcute
But sadly, kakashi doesn’t train and motivate her well. Yes, I do place some responsibly on Kakashi who focus more on the guys’ student.
They've all been trained the same way, come on! ; ) I'll stop this before it's gonna be flaming, heh.
Old 2004-03-13, 13:36   Link #170
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
So much hate going for Rock around here... I personally am not a big fan of his... but I also do not dislike him. I feel bad for him because all he's been used as is a pawn to demonstrate Garra's immense power(Garra is a lucky bastard... getting 3 different occasions to crush people in order to demonstrate his power).

That ones for all you Rock Lee fans
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 13:37   Link #171
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Haha, nice one!; ) Maybe Sakura will fall for the Rock later(I know it's been edited) ; )
Old 2004-03-13, 14:51   Link #172
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Yea man, that one was funny.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 15:35   Link #173
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
So much hate going for Rock around here... I personally am not a big fan of his... but I also do not dislike him. I feel bad for him because all he's been used as is a pawn to demonstrate Garra's immense power(Garra is a lucky bastard... getting 3 different occasions to crush people in order to demonstrate his power).

http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/rock.jpg

That ones for all you Rock Lee fans
Two people saying they'd prefer to see Rock Lee die counts as so much hate for Rock Lee? So does that mean 2 people claiming they like Sasuke counts as so much love for Sasuke?

///_^

I don't want to repeat myself so read this
Old 2004-03-13, 15:43   Link #174
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Two people saying they'd prefer to see Rock Lee die counts as so much hate for Rock Lee? So does that mean 2 people claiming they like Sasuke counts as so much love for Sasuke?

///_^

I don't want to repeat myself so read this
I wasn't pointing any fingers at anyone Dranz~ Oh...

*puts down his finger pointed at Dranz*

I read some of the posts of this thread that pointed to them not liking Lee... not to mention the other threads dedicated to Rock... seems like alot of people just plainly don't like this goody looking genin

Oh ya, a bit off topic but I've been meaning to ask what the heck is "///_^"

I don't see it
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-13, 15:48   Link #175
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
I wasn't pointing any fingers at anyone Dranz~ Oh...

*puts down his finger pointed at Dranz*

I read some of the posts of this thread that pointed to them not liking Lee... not to mention the other threads dedicated to Rock... seems like alot of people just plainly don't like this goody looking genin

Oh ya, a bit off topic but I've been meaning to ask what the heck is "///_^"

I don't see it
Nah, I never seen much hate to Rock Lee. So far everyone (including me) has been won over by Rock Lee during the Gaara fight. But then all of a sudden Rock Lee got boring. I'm pretty sure Rock Lee will return but I think my boredom of that character just started to grow. So now I'm just skeptical of him.

Also,

///_^ equals ^_^.

The "///" is supposed to be hair covering the guy's face. Just like a certain Trowa Barton.
Old 2004-03-13, 16:21   Link #176
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

It was true that Rock Lee was used to demonstrate Gaara's power, which was kinda mest up.
Old 2004-03-14, 15:15   Link #177
realdeal
The Real Deal

Rock lee will not die through operation Im pretty sure of that. Gai made a promise to him anyways and they cant kill of gai or tear him apart :P Also hes yet to achieve his goal, and I do believe hes a bruce lee tribute, the surgery wont kill him. I also believe Lee still has alot going for him in the series, hes one of the most unique characters that could be put into good use.

And dranz I do know Lee is not as popular in japan, however he was one top 5 and rank 7th onl ast which is not too bad, I also believe that Lee fans are more die hard/hardcore than ordinary fans and killing him off will definetly spoil their series.

Right now Ive no clue how he can catch up, I dont believe in the theory of him being able to use ninjitsu/gen after operation as that will ruin his nindo. I think he'll just train alot more and do a timeskip and in his next fight he will once again impress.

BTW to guy who said tenten,neji,rocklee has gai..well sakura has kakashi, gai spends more time with lee as kakashi spends more time with sasuke, that dont mean sakura cant learn by herself. Also b4 lee had gai as a teach he was by himself training.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-14, 23:01   Link #178
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
It's probably mention but Sakura should die, she is completely usless, but I don't think Sasuke should die unless it from the hands of Naruto
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 00:29   Link #179
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-kun
It's probably mention but Sakura should die, she is completely usless, but I don't think Sasuke should die unless it from the hands of Naruto
If Sasuke was to lose, it would be to Kyubi Naruto cuz regular naruto is nothing special.
Old 2004-03-15, 01:13   Link #180
EbonySeraphim
Phat Poster/Thread Killer

Send a message via AIM to EbonySeraphim
Let's see, I'll answer the topic pretty directly...

-Sakura shouldn't die because of aesthetic reasons
+Temari sorry, but shes useless, and not hot. Really, I just wanted Ten Ten to win that fight too >.<
+The sand guy with the puppet. - Kankuro He's just a bit annoying to look at, and still pretty useless.
+Iruka - I dunno why. Maybe its because he is a little weak. I give him props for taking care of Naruto though. But something about him annoys me.
+Konohamaru. Maybe I should extend this to all of the "children" in Konoha, but that would just be mean.
EbonySeraphim is offline   Reply With Quote