AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-09-29, 18:21   Link #1601
Red Shoulder
BirdKnight

Dual Hearts for the PS2.

Red Shoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:17   Link #1602
Kytherno
12th Supernova

DS:

KH 358/2 days (It's been okay so far, but honestly, the tutorial took me an hour to complete and was annoying. You'd be sent to a stage, kill a monster, leave, cutscene. Cutscene. Cutscene. Repeat)

Mini Ninjas (Gonna be later today)

Trauma center (The latest one for DS)

FF CC: Ring of Fates

Wii:

Trauma Center; New Blood

Mad World

Soul Calibur

Resident Evil 4 (HOLY SH*T I'M LATE)

PC:

Combat Arms
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:39   Link #1603
klowny
OH NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post
How is that? I've heard mostly less than stellar comments about the game so far, but I'm thinking of getting it.
The graphics are good but the mission's are repetitive (i'm only on the 95th day) and controls are alright but i'm still trying to figure it out

On the side note my DS Lite top screen thingy always shuts itself so i am getting frustrated right now
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:58   Link #1604
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Massive Action Game
MAG!
Old 2009-09-30, 02:00   Link #1605
Siddyus
The Insidious

Trying to finish Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory with a friend and playing Rakion(RIS) again.

Siddyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 06:12   Link #1606
ZenErik

Send a message via AIM to ZenErik Send a message via MSN to ZenErik Send a message via Yahoo to ZenErik
Quote:
Originally Posted by klowny View Post
The graphics are good but the mission's are repetitive (i'm only on the 95th day) and controls are alright but i'm still trying to figure it out

On the side note my DS Lite top screen thingy always shuts itself so i am getting frustrated right now
You could get a used DS in good condition for about 90 dollars these days.

As for the game. Bleh. I think I'll just finish up Devil Survivor then play The World Ends With You. Probably going to pass on KH, sadly.
ZenErik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-30, 08:51   Link #1607
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Recorded more runs on Audiosurf, but I haven't been playing much since I'm busy with exams.
Old 2009-09-30, 13:04   Link #1608
Nikkan

Started Tales of Abyss on PS2 Emulator~ works great and so far really good Gonna play more this weekend~
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-01, 02:25   Link #1609
Evelyn Arisato
Devil Summoner

Send a message via MSN to Evelyn Arisato Send a message via Yahoo to Evelyn Arisato
Devil Summoner 2 : Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
Evelyn Arisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 03:27   Link #1610
Pirkaf

Shion - Cruel Magical Angel
Pirkaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 04:14   Link #1611
jedinat

Currently playing Risen (PC version, not the inferior xbox one), and it is quite the sweet RPG. Very reminiscent of the first two Gothic games.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 12:12   Link #1612
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Kirby Super Star Ultra on Nintendo DS

A great game
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 12:37   Link #1613
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Location: In your lunchbox, trying to scavage for sushiiiiiii~
Send a message via MSN to KarmiDex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumii-chan View Post
Started Tales of Abyss on PS2 Emulator~ works great and so far really good Gonna play more this weekend~
GAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSP
YUMIIIII-SAAAAN
D: Can I like PM you and ask you about the PS2 emulator? *sobssnifflesclings*
KarmiDex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 14:20   Link #1614
Nikkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmiDex View Post
D: Can I like PM you and ask you about the PS2 emulator? *sobssnifflesclings*
Sure, I will help you the best I can ^_^

On-Topic:

Still playing same. Such a great game, but some of the bosses sure are difficult (or maybe I'm too low lvl lol)
Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:20   Link #1615
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Melty Blood Actress Again. Ryougi is win.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 07:31   Link #1616
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Combat arms (and already stopped after 3-4 hours) . A free fps online . A mix Cs - COD . Well , the good part , you can optimize your weapons and you characters .
BUT , you have to pay real moneys for better items etc ... Well , to optimize , you have to pay with the virtual money (GP) but the items last 1-30 days + it depends how much you pay , knowning that you earns a bit moneys ..
And first time i played , they were already HACKERS OMG ! i already reported 6 cheaters ... its dissapointed ...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 11:20   Link #1617
Woopzilla
Desensitized

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. After having read a thread here about Splinter Cell I decided to play through it again. I've also only just realized some smaller details in this game like being able to get keycodes for doors by spying on a guard pressing the keys as he goes through it... or being able to do trial and error to replicate the 'key sounds' to get the right code if you can't get a good view but can still hear the keys being pressed. Not really necessary since hacking in the game is so easy, but the option is there if you feel like doing a true 100% 'unnoticed' and 'untracable' run through a level. No breaking/hacking or making a guard suspicious of anything at all.

Also playing some more Wipeout HD and Fury after they've finally fixed the Leaderboards! I can finally get some record times into the list again.
Old 2009-10-08, 22:10   Link #1618
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Audiosurf again with some new songs in the library and they seem to update it so you can access the online scoreboard, but it required me to reinstall the game over.
Old 2009-10-09, 15:55   Link #1619
Shadow Kira01

Just wasted 3 hours on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (spoilers) as I had struggle through it but did okay until getting ambushed soon after leaving the Velvet Room and aimed for the exit.. It is very pitiful as that I had just swapped persona, got new and more powerful ones, as well as the best equipment available yet this happened..
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 16:17   Link #1620
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Haven't updated this thread in a while...
Currently ditched Maplestory for lack of a decent PC to play, focusing on FFissidia and FFXII. I'm struggling against Lunar whale course with Jecht, planning on making a super ribbon after finally making some LV100 weapons.
FFXII is progressing rather slowly, I just can't seem to find Gil Snapper, and while I was taking a stroll down Henne mines, I pulled a lever. Guess what, five flans dropped off the ceiling and started splitting, efficiently making me panic and end up running around with just Balthier (LV13) alive. Luckily enough there was a save point nearby, so...I saved o_o
Quote:
Just wasted 3 hours on Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (spoilers) as I had struggle through it but did okay until getting ambushed soon after leaving the Velvet Room and aimed for the exit.. It is very pitiful as that I had just swapped persona, got new and more powerful ones, as well as the best equipment available yet this happened..
Nothing worse than a looong dungeon crawl going bad...be it enemies or power cuts, I've had both, casually right after beating an hour-long boss.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote