AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-03, 13:34   Link #41
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Like Mitsudomoe, there will be how many episodes in all (with the help of the site MyAnimeList course) ?
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 11:52   Link #42
Midonin
Last Engage

For those curious, Sphere's website has updated itself for their new single (this show's OP), and included the first 90 seconds or so of the PV, which should be what the TV version sounds like.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 11:42   Link #43
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Crunchyroll will be streaming this show. Great news.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...kuyo-simulcast
Old 2010-07-09, 15:49   Link #44
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Crunchyroll will be streaming this show. Great news.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...kuyo-simulcast
The anime will be available worldwide outside of Japan, Korea and Mongolia.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 16:24   Link #45
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Wow, now Kanade became a badass megane with guns. What else is new? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 00:53   Link #46
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 01:17   Link #47
Tri-ring

The ULTIMATE anime for 2ji-gen OTAKU complete with nekomimi girl with assets, the childhood sweetheart neighbor and, a shy girl with glasses that slings guns to boot.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 01:30   Link #48
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 1 of Asobi ni Ikuyo:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 09:15   Link #49
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 1

Amazing! It reminded me so much of My DearS with some To LoveRu except Lala got pawned with the breast size of Eris! Also it has some serious tones! Amazing spacecraft design straight from the start it was not typical UFO standard but unique so far to me=>

Not sure about this but could it be a reference to the real novel of Rainbow here=>
Spoiler:
Right away they told us that Kio likes different forms of life like dinausoros and filming but not sure what here=>
Spoiler:
Guess censors are in again for us and to me it means another look at it maybe if I have time once it's out on BD=>
Spoiler:
Neat healing device with that Eris can heal any wounds wonder if it emits nano waves that cure anything=>
Spoiler:
Please do try to ID the guns here=>
Spoiler:
The guns are easier with a Desert Eagle I see and a Glock 45 here=>
Spoiler:
but not sure about the other guns so anyone is welcomed to ID those too. I wonder if this might be Manami's mother or relative here=>
Spoiler:
But I was so at Aoi with her sudden power.....does she have powers like the My-HiMEs do? With the music in the background and those eyes after taking off the glasses one can wonder for now here=>
Spoiler:
magnum anyone? Also really important to me......does Aoi have orders to kill both of them based on this=>
Spoiler:
I saw it RAW for now and already this might be really good with fan service/comedy/serious tone...anyways 10/10 for this one easily. Oh yeah it will be GIF time soon....this series has some really good moments.

Last edited by Francismeunier; 2010-07-11 at 09:32.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 10:40   Link #50
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
...Guess censors are in again for us and to me it means another look at it maybe if I have time once it's out on BD=>....
It's on AT-X satellite TV on Tuesday. That may be an uncensored version. It was on Mainichi and tvk on Saturday, will be on Saitama and Aichi TV on Monday (Aichi apparently censor most), AT-X on Tuesday, and Chiba TV on Wednesday.
Spoiler for ep1:
Potentially enjoyable take on what looks at first like a hackneyed theme. Has possibilities. And a good cast: Hanazawa Kana (Aoi), Itou Kanae (Erisu), Tomatsu Haruka (Manami), Tamura Mutsumi (Kio), Horie Yui, Inoue Kikuko, Toyosaki Aki. Tamura-san may be a new Sanpei Yuuko, a female seiyuu doing teen male roles (Toppa Bashin in Battle Spirits, Ken in Kiruminzuu).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 17:18   Link #51
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It's on AT-X satellite TV on Tuesday. That may be an uncensored version. It was on Mainichi and tvk on Saturday, will be on Saitama and Aichi TV on Monday (Aichi apparently censor most), AT-X on Tuesday, and Chiba TV on Wednesday.
Nice one! I hope it will be uncensored and it's great news! Rep points for that.....will be looking at AT-X version for sure.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 17:23   Link #52
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Guessing CR will be streaming the censored version this coming Thursday.
Old 2010-07-11, 23:18   Link #53
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Wow the first episode is really heavy. I mean so many things happent at ones.

All the girls that were introduced in this very episode are into something deep. Still I wonder how this will go. Still I cant help but think poor Kio, it seems like he is going too be a target for multiple assasinations all because this very very hot perhaps girl who will fall for him, just because she wanted too play and was not so secretive of her Alien status.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 01:09   Link #54
ZODDGUTS

Pretty good first ep and like I thought the long black hair girl with glasses is the most interesting one.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 03:10   Link #55
Johnny
Working the bags...

Liked the violence, could have used some blood splatter on the ship. I blame that craving from having just watched HOTD before this... Boobs, check...Only thing I hope we don't see is the weak male lead cower amongst his covers because they removed most of his testosterones when they created him. Doesn't have to be Macho Man Randy Savage, but at least have some backbone. Guess next episode we'll find out...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 05:15   Link #56
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Wow the first episode is really heavy. I mean so many things happent at ones.

All the girls that were introduced in this very episode are into something deep. Still I wonder how this will go. Still I cant help but think poor Kio, it seems like he is going too be a target for multiple assasinations all because this very very hot perhaps girl who will fall for him, just because she wanted too play and was not so secretive of her Alien status.
I feel bad for Kio just because it seems there is absolutely no one normal around him. Plus it doesn't really appear that anyone is willing to step up for him even though they should all care for him to some degree. Well I suppose you can call his situation just some random disaster like getting hit by a meteor .

Really not a bad first episode. Eris is actually a pretty likable character. Pretty honest with those around her and really only showing up for an innocent reason. Just find out some things about these people who are surprisingly similar and have some fun. Too bad for her people are pretty extreme and will want to annihilate her for a variety of reasons.
Old 2010-07-12, 05:35   Link #57
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I wonder if this might be Manami's mother or relative here=>
Spoiler:
Clearly that is Eda, finally back from her long-term, deep-cover op in Roanapur... ^_^

This looks to be that rarest of beasts, the harem comedy/drama with actual decent action integrated into the plot, and not just tacked on as an afterthought... I can't say I'm exactly enamored of the alien character designs (from the production material there are apparently no letters between A and G on their bra charts), but the two human female leads more than make up for those shortcomings.

Manami is probably the second (after Occult Academy's Maya) most attractive female character this season, and easily the most physically attractive character in the series. Eris is just too well endowed, without the kind of body that fits it, and it's the whole package that counts, which Manami most certainly has.

But I'm just in love with Aoi. I'm weak for meganekkos with long, dark hair as it is, but then she pulls out that giant revolver and does what she did (spoilers) as calmly as if she were picking up bread at the convenience store... I'm going to have to add this to my (rapidly growing) watch list this season, if only to see what she does next...

One thing I do like about Eris is her name, as I have a bit of a thing for meaningful names. It's only been one episode, and she's already caused all this discord...
Old 2010-07-12, 06:42   Link #58
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Very visually appealing show ( :boobs: ), but even with all the eyecandy, I found the episode a little boring and a bit awkward. This might take some getting used to. Are they going for drama or comedy here
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 08:33   Link #59
AaKkisa

The guns are easier with a Desert Eagle I see and a Glock 45 here=>
Spoiler:

That is actually a Glock 30. The .45 you see is the caliber of the bullet.

*edit* The two guns to the left are Smith and Wesson, Not sure which though. Possibly, either 410 or an M&P's.

With a PhD in Horribleness.
AaKkisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-12, 10:06   Link #60
Thoguht

What did I just watch?

Boobs: check
Furries: check
Aliens: check
Mechas/powersuits: check
Military: check
Terrorists: check
Spies: check