AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 37 46.84%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 21.52%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 5.06%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.59%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.27%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 5.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.53%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 8.86%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-05, 12:50   Link #61
NeutralZero

The irritating thing is that they are losing one important charac after another while the enemy still has them...
Old 2013-12-05, 12:50   Link #62
Chibikiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
why do people keep writing off Kyuma as dead, for god know he might be out there cause he's immortal.
The writer did say in an interview that they can die if they are blown up along with their valvrave, and sadly that's what happened to Kyuma.
Old 2013-12-05, 12:51   Link #63
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
I did call it in the very first post in this thread that someone would die. I just didn't expect that it's be Kyuuma. You guys all thought Thunder would've kicked the bucket first.
Honestly, Yes

He's the reckless one of the pilots. I honestly saw him getting killed either due to him doing something hot-headed or reckless.

Edit: Just saw the pictures of the explosion and Kyuuma's last moments.

Yep, He's gone.
Old 2013-12-05, 12:52   Link #64
dragon1412

space nuke indeed, but this still exist and that why i believe Kyuma is still alive
Old 2013-12-05, 12:53   Link #65
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxnom View Post
VVV5
Spoiler for 100%:
Spoiler for boom:

;-;
Yup, he's gone. He went out somewhat similar to Lockon Stratos in 00.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-05, 12:54   Link #66
Raxnom
気疲れ

Quote:
space nuke indeed, but this still exist and that why i believe Kyuma is still alive
Because of this?
Spoiler for shield:
Old 2013-12-05, 12:54   Link #67
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Yup, he's gone. He went out somewhat similar to Lockon Stratos in 00.
...Maybe Kyuuma has a twin?
Old 2013-12-05, 12:55   Link #68
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
...Maybe Kyuuma has a twin?
Lol, that'd be too cheesy. Maybe a Dorssian will take his spot?

There are too many Jioran pilots. We need some diversity.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-05, 12:56   Link #69
dragon1412

No, when i 1st saw it i also believe he's dead but what i mean is that the shield survived the blast, If Kyuma still inside the cockpit, we don't know whether the inner part of VVV made of of the same material or not, if they do, chance are, Kyuma still have enough left to regenerate himself.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:00   Link #70
Raxnom
気疲れ

Quote:
No, when i 1st saw it i also believe he's dead but what i mean is that the shield survived the blast, If Kyuma still inside the cockpit, we don't know whether the inner part of VVV made of of the same material or not, if they do, chance are, Kyuma still have enough left to regenerate himself.
What you don't know is that it isn't possible. When Fighting VVV5 had one of it's shields destroyed. After the betrayal, he gave his other shield to Thunder(hence my image above). He went into enemies without any shields he didn't have them.

TL;DR. One of his shields was destroyed before betrayal, second shield he gave to thunder after the betrayal.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:00   Link #71
~BC~

The one time I can't watch the livestream in a while and this happens. Not forming any real opinions until I see it for myself however Haruto confessing after everything goes to shit is beyond stupid. I really hope the writers aren't going for pity points there.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:03   Link #72
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Lol, that'd be too cheesy. Maybe a Dorssian will take his spot?

There are too many Jioran pilots. We need some diversity.
Well X-Eins and A-Drei are possible pilot candidates. Plus Satomi becomes a Kamitsuki at some point, and apparently he's one of the few people keeping their cool when the shit hit the fan. Plus there's always L-Elf. Maybe even Q-Vier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
The one time I can't watch the livestream in a while and this happens. Not forming any real opinions until I see it for myself however Haruto confessing after everything goes to shit is beyond stupid. I really hope the writers aren't going for pity points there.
It's like they're shouting "Feel bad for him. Feel bad for him! See how he's being treated after everything he's done?! Now can he haz sympathiez, plz?" at the viewers
Old 2013-12-05, 13:04   Link #73
dragon1412

Yes, i know that, i watched the episode too, i just mean that the possibilities exist as of right now seeing that a VVV is capable of surviving the blast, what we don't know didn't mean it impossible, as what we know didn't make up everything.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:07   Link #74
whispo
The Reaper

Quote:
He left that shield bit behind to protect the bridge of the shuttle Shoko and co were on. Akira or Yamada picks it up to shield the shuttle later. It wasn't on his Valvrave when he died.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:11   Link #75
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispo View Post
He left that shield bit behind to protect the bridge of the shuttle Shoko and co were on. Akira or Yamada picks it up to shield the shuttle later. It wasn't on his Valvrave when he died.
Someone's gonna pick up the shield and use a la Captain America. I'm calling it. lol
Old 2013-12-05, 13:11   Link #76
dragon1412

ugh, i know that, what i mean is that VVV material is capable of surviving the blast, which can leave a part of Kyuma Body left to allowed him regenerate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibikiwi View Post
The writer did say in an interview that they can die if they are blown up along with their valvrave, and sadly that's what happened to Kyuma.
ok i'm sorry, he's dead, only see this now.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:20   Link #77
Shinon

ehh i cant i drop this anime this is just to hardcore story for me ;/
Old 2013-12-05, 13:22   Link #78
whitecloud

I guess...this is the tipping point...and the start of haruto descent to darkness, Thanks to shoko betrayal...maybe becoming emperor of kamitsuki, accepting kamitsuki curse and the start revolution helped by the royalist of dorsia and the start of war between kamitsuki and magius that span over hundred of year into saki future and also the beginning of galactic empire third reich?
Old 2013-12-05, 13:25   Link #79
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BC~ View Post
I'm really hoping we get a resolution of some sort on the Haruto/Shoko front. Make it or break it writers. I also hope they let us in on whatever it is X-Eins discovered.

I am expecting deaths of some sort. This may also be a stand out episode for Shoko being the fourth to last episode of the season (as a counter point to her declaring independence in the fourth episode of season 1). We shall see.
Looks like you were right. Instead of it being likened to her episode 4 moment. It instead contrasted it. In episode 4, we have her uniting everyone, here she basically causes everything to start falling apart.

VVV never disappoints.
Old 2013-12-05, 13:30   Link #80
~BC~

The funny thing is I had doubts about using the term "counter point" but sadly it seems like it was spot on.
Closed Thread

Tags
crush under the bus