AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2006-10-09, 15:21   Link #81
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Goodie, so it was confirmed, Haruka's Route, hurray!!!

Or not... I mean... If she's gonna be the main heroine, they have horrible things in store for her... Ouch...

But whatever, I'll be happy if my favorite turns out happy in the end
Old 2006-10-14, 19:38   Link #82
animefreakXXX

gotta love kimi ga nozomu eien

ok guyz first of all i need to know all the sequels or any other anime realted to kgne
so far i watched

KGNE
Akane Maniax

are those only it or are there more

another thing you guyz saw the picutre of harukas route but the page is in japanese and i cant read japanese any suggestions to what i should do
animefreakXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 19:39   Link #83
animefreakXXX

animefreakXXX is on a distinguished road

gotta love kimi ga nozomu eien
ok guyz first of all i need to know all the sequels or any other anime realted to kgne
so far i watched

KGNE
Akane Maniax

are those only it or are there more

another thing you guyz saw the picutre of harukas route but the page is in japanese and i cant read japanese any suggestions to what i should do
Old 2006-10-15, 07:58   Link #84
Diablodoc
Unknown

To watch the Japanese site in English, use altavista's Babelfish to translate the page.

Also, there is no wrong in comparing opinions about the two alternate endings, as long as both parts get respected. No flaming, just discussion and everything you say will be ok

Personally, i really hope that the anime of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien gets a long serie with episodes realeased often, like Naruto and Bleach and similar. Naruto, as an example, has over 200 episodes. And they are still releasing, i think . And i really just don't wanna see this anime coming to an end, cause i really like this serie, and i'm very attached to the main characters. I want this anime to live forever! Even though i guess it's very unlikely, i really hope so

Last edited by Diablodoc; 2006-11-24 at 16:35. Reason: It said "To watch the Japanese site in Japanese"..lol
Diablodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 08:34   Link #85
animefreakXXX

so at the moment there is only KGNE and AKane Maniax rite?? god i wish they made more of love this show i cant find any other drama anime like this its like one of the best out there better then naruto and other shit i say my numbero ne anime KGNE
Old 2006-10-16, 05:14   Link #86
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

hooray for Haruka! The bad thing is she will definitely have to suffer for some amount of time again - the whole point of KGNE is to make Haruka suffer Im really looking forward to this... and no, in no way should they make this 200 eps+ like Naruto, because Naruto sucks beyound any reason. Wouldnt mind Mitsuki ending up 6 feet under though
Old 2006-10-16, 05:26   Link #87
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
and no, in no way should they make this 200 eps+ like Naruto, because Naruto sucks beyound any reason. Wouldnt mind Mitsuki ending up 6 feet under though

Amen. And Shinji can join her (or whatshisname )
Old 2006-10-16, 06:44   Link #88
Diablodoc
Unknown

Even though Naruto isn't that good, KGNE could be all from a very high success to a failure, we don't know that yet.

And what is Akane Maniax??
Old 2006-10-16, 08:36   Link #89
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Some sort of OVA, featuring Akane and some moron or something who likes her Some other KGNE characters like Haruka make cameo appearances only.
Old 2006-10-16, 10:03   Link #90
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
The bad thing is she will definitely have to suffer for some amount of time again - the whole point of KGNE is to make Haruka suffer
As long as Haruka isn't in a coma, I don't care. Because she will win in the end
I don't want to see mitsuki and that guy (forgot name and i want to keep it that way), having all the drama while Haruka is in a coma.
2006-09-13, 02:28
The Searcher became a Legend!111 - (to)Arimfe

Quote from the Legendary!111 Searcher
"My heart is big enough for all the girls that lost"
Searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 11:15   Link #91
Diablodoc
Unknown

I think Haruka's gonna be in coma in the other Serie too. And i sorta think that's the best, cause after seeing Haruka so much in coma and starting to get used to how she is when in coma... i've almost forgot the old Haruka and the new one is better, i think. I think i would prefer her having the accident, but that she got to be with Takayuki. If not, it wouldn't be any excitement or any good story after all. I mean, if they are together from the first moment, there would be nothing exciting to tell.

But i certainly hope that we get to see what happens after she is released from the hospital.. maybe also marries Takayuki . When i saw the roses and stuff when she came out of the hospital at the last movie, i sorta felt like a wedding lol
Old 2006-10-16, 13:00   Link #92
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablodoc
If not, it wouldn't be any excitement or any good story after all. I mean, if they are together from the first moment, there would be nothing exciting to tell.
I have to strongly disagree with that

Like they couldn't make a good exciting story with Haruka not being in a coma

One way could be that guy being torn for his love of Haruka and mitsuki.
Dating Haruka and having strong feelings for mitsuki would make a good exciting and dramatic story.

If they keep Haruka in a coma, why call it "Haruka's route"
Might as well rename it into "taki(whatever his name is) alternative route"

Old 2006-10-17, 05:11   Link #93
Diablodoc
Unknown

Well, love is dramatic without the accident, though i must say, i wouldn't think it is *that* exciting if the whole series doesen't have any big events, just the same thing about strong feelings for Haruka and Mitsuki all the 14 episodes. Not only that, but i think it is too much pain for him to actually come over. So strong feelings leads to madness, and Takayuki was lucky he didn't lose himself completely in the original series.

I don't see any bad of calling it Haruka's route even with the accident, cause all she wants is love, and if she gets to be with Takayuki, she's more than satisfied The accident could just be a thing to show Takayuki how much he really loved her, and maybe he didn't realize how terrible it is to lose what you love most, until that accident happened. They both learned something and they both may carry good futures because of that accident.. Who knows?

Well anyway, that's why i think the accident should be there, because it is a very big event, and it more than learns the people who are in it. In many movies, terrible things happens. But when a woman has lost his man (or man lost his woman) in an accident, and then suddenly sees him coming towards her.. That moment of pure love, happiness and hope - you would probably never have such a strong moment without that accident. That's why i think the accident was perfect for those two to experience. But that's my opinion
Old 2006-10-17, 09:19   Link #94
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Well I agree with you that the accident will create more drama, but more drama to takayuki and mitsuki.
I would like to see some drama for Haruka, otherwise as I said you might call it "takayuki alternative route".

Second reason I wish the accident won't happen is that the storyline will be very much like the original.
No accident will lead to new storyline, otherwise some "nutcases" will say that he only chose Haruka because she was in a coma, or some other bogus reason.

Third reason I wish no accident is, I don't want to spend 14 eps (is that confirmed!), seeing takayuki and mitsuki going back and forth with their relationship.

Old 2006-10-18, 21:30   Link #95
PrimulArchangel

Can anyone help me out here please :)

Hey all , im new to the forum ..
I have been looking for info on a second season of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and i cam across a listing on Wikipedia ..

The listing says this " On August 27, 2006, âge announced the remake of the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien anime, which will have different storyline and conclusion compared to the first version"

Could anyone let me know what exactly this means? Is there going to be a season 2 or are they going to compleatly remake season one with a new and better story line ???

Any help would be great...

Thanks
PrimulArchangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 21:49   Link #96
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35604

There you go.
Old 2006-10-19, 08:05   Link #97
Diablodoc
Unknown

Quote:
Well I agree with you that the accident will create more drama, but more drama to takayuki and mitsuki.
I would like to see some drama for Haruka, otherwise as I said you might call it "takayuki alternative route".
I agree on that point, Haruka didn't have any drama at all for 3 years.

However, i think this is ok, as long as they have over 10 years of drama afterwards, if you see what i mean. But that's of course, one of many other opinions.

Quote:
Second reason I wish the accident won't happen is that the storyline will be very much like the original.
No accident will lead to new storyline, otherwise some "nutcases" will say that he only chose Haruka because she was in a coma, or some other bogus reason.
Well, yes, the storyline may be similar to the original - but only the beginning! I think it's better to have it start like KGNE, so it kinda IS KGNE, but with an alternative ending - after all, it's still KGNE, and that accident was the big boom that made KGNE (after my opinion).

And some people will say that he chose Haruka because she was in a coma, but there will always be someone who says that. Some people may as well say that he didn't choose her in the original because she WAS hit by the accident. And some people may also say that it's because Mitsuki was the best in the bed.

But still, if you prefer the remake without the accident, and think that the story will be too similar, i won't say anything on that. After all, we all have our opinions
Old 2006-10-19, 09:28   Link #98
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I think the accident should happen - after all its the major even in the KGNE that started all the drama. Events that follow after should be different. Perhaps the guy should put a heavy load of blame on Mitsuki for dragging him along and makig him late(and on himself) and later begg for Harukas forgiveness or something like that... but accident imo should happen.
Old 2006-10-19, 14:26   Link #99
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

After giving it some thought, you (Diablodoc and Skyfall) are right.

I hate to say this, but without the accident it wouldn't be KGNE.
I just pray the coma last for 1 eps at most.

But what am I complaining for, Haruka is going win
No need to smoke pot when that is going to happen

Old 2006-10-20, 04:21   Link #100
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

We can very well do without coma - instead we could have Haruka in a critical condition in the hospital barely clinging on to her life (omg, what am i saying poor Haruka...), but conscious - barely able (or not) to keep her eyes open, but alive and avare of her surroundings - for the sake of drama make it so that shes unable to move or speak. That would be a nice twist that would allow to keep the drama for Haruka since she wouldnt be unconscious.

Tags
âge, brains base, drama, ova, romance, seinen