AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-23, 16:25   Link #1
kreo

Byakugan theory

Since the Byakugan can be use to see chakra flow and see threw really fast speeds and illusions the it can see the nevres and if so i wonder if a highly skilled Byakugan user could predict an opponets move simply by looking at there nerves !!!! Is it possible ?! and do you guys think it might show up in the anime or manga ?
kreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:28   Link #2
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

The signals sent along the nerves move really quickly--so I doubt they'd be able to see something so fast. Maybe somebody with sharingan within the Byukugan...
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:34   Link #3
Dark Epyon
Useless Human

Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
I think only a highly trained person could do it. Neji has fast reflexes so it might work with him but others such as Hinata would have a problem.
Dark Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:39   Link #4
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Maybe somebody with sharingan within the Byukugan...
Let's lock Hinata and Sasuke together in a room to find out!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:39   Link #5
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Omg ... that'b be so insanely cool ... Definate + for the Byukugen. I already like it more than the sharingan and that would be yet another reason to :P
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:42   Link #6
kakashilion
has big feet

well i spose we could use some bilogy here. Nerves would move to fast for the muscles in the eye to follow. Im pretty sure the byakugan does not allow the user to move their eye quicker than usual.

plus just seeing the nerves wouldnt tell you what their going to do because the nerves themselves contain messages telling muscles to contract and relax etc. SO not only would you have to follow the nerves you would have to see the info they contain.

im not sure about this since i aint great at biology.

EDIT : oh and i forgot that naruto is only an anime so none of what i said matters.

p.s. good question for a first post
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:45   Link #7
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

The Byakugan can see 360 degrees all around he doesn't not need to follow it. Neji can see 7 birds at the same time. His eyes don't follow the birds around. So if his eyes could somehow become so developed that he would see this movement ... it's completely possible.

By completely possible ... I mean it'b be totally cool hahaha.
Kakashillion I did read you post though and I know it's not possible
Old 2004-04-23, 16:46   Link #8
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

I think it would require the attention to detail characteristic of the sharingan and the byukugan seeing-throughness (for lack of a better word.) However, I don't think too much could be gained from seeing the nerves--unless you could figure out what the signals meant as soon as they originate in the brain. If you could do that, it could gain you a fraction of a second. However, you'd also need that fraction to react--but I don't really think the characters in Naruto really follow the rules of physiology concerning reaction times, so whatever.

And if you could figure out what the signals mean, why stop there? Why not just read the signals in the brain and figure out what your opponent is thinking?
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:49   Link #9
Sethi
StormRider

Well if that's the case then wouldn't it be easier to just watch the muscles movement and the chakra used to determine what your enemy is going to perform??

Also isn't the nerve speed like superfast it becomes a little hard to see it no?
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 16:54   Link #10
kreo

Talking

thanks everyone you make a new member feel welcome i;m glad you guys enjoyed my post
kreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 17:11   Link #11
kakashilion
has big feet

i find it so funny when i see how me especially and other people take little things so seriously and find theoorys from real life why they can and can not be true whilst all the time we have people making copies of themself and using bugs and shadows to attack enemies :d

anyway lexander i was wondering if you have read the naruto manga??
Old 2004-04-23, 17:14   Link #12
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I have read the manga a few times. You're talking about the blindspot?

Well Naruto actually forces us to come up with these crazy theories, I mean it's all explained in a scientific manner in Naruto, the diagrams and everything.
Old 2004-04-23, 17:20   Link #13
kakashilion
has big feet

yeah i did mean the blindspot. (I spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out a way to ask you about the manga without revealing anything. )

i understand what you mean by him seeing everything all at once anyway.

i think the most scientific diagram induced anime is evangelion if you've ever seen it. And we have seen quite a few chakra diagrams so that does help to make it more believeable.
Old 2004-04-23, 17:46   Link #14
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Talk about the blindspot if you want. Animewatchers should know about it also. Tenten counted 8 by following them with her eyes, while Neji counted 7 by standing there , showing that his 360 vision has a blindspot.
Old 2004-04-23, 18:11   Link #15
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
interesting theory, it MAY be possible, yet it may not.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 18:12   Link #16
kakashilion
has big feet

yep thats about it.

its funny though because that relates to real human eyesight where we have a blind spot because of the optic nerve. So i spose more things in naruto relate to real scientific stuff than i thought.
Old 2004-04-23, 18:14   Link #17
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Can we get spoiler tags in the title please?
Old 2004-04-23, 18:22   Link #18
Joe Dalton

*grins* you didnt have 2 say you didnt follow bio... your post made that clear enough
I liked the part where you said "Nerves would move to fast for the muscles in the eye to follow"
Although... 1 thing I dont get... you know that the info you give isnt actualy based on what you know yet you still try 2 pass it of as an argument on the subject...
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 18:29   Link #19
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
*grins* you didnt have 2 say you didnt follow bio... your post made that clear enough
I liked the part where you said "Nerves would move to fast for the muscles in the eye to follow"
Although... 1 thing I dont get... you know that the info you give isnt actualy based on what you know yet you still try 2 pass it of as an argument on the subject...
I don't get it ... are you actually saying that if eyes could see the nerves they would be able to follow?
Old 2004-04-23, 18:33   Link #20
Joe Dalton

no first thing I found funny was when he said "Nerves would move"
Then "for the muscles in the eye to follow" the second 1 would need some explaining but the first is pretty clear i take it
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote