AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 38 58.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 10.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-01, 22:00   Link #61
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
That is exactly what I mean, because now he's kissing her without emotion, like a robot or an actor.
Nonsense, he didn't kiss her without emotion at all!
He even kisses Chihiro with much more emotion than any of the girls before her!
When he realised that his "brilliant" plan had failed, he recognised that it was because he completely ignored her feelings. He got a deeper understanding of her, and started to feel with her and sympathise with her. It was only out of this feeling for her that he then kissed her. Again, there was much more feeling in this kiss than in any other of his kisses before!
Old 2011-06-02, 06:49   Link #62
Seihai
スマイリウム

Well, it seems like we all have a different interpretation of Keima's emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I think Keima's coldness is crumbling, or he wouldn't have been able to kiss Chihiro that quickly.
Keima's emotional coldness particularly seemed to crumble a bit in this arc, but if we consider the logical coldness then you see that in the latest episode he is the same as ever. I also doubt that he will treat Chihiro differently from the others when he encounters her. As in, he might show some kind of "interest" like with questioning Elsie about Ayumi's memory, or any other girl for that matter who all now shine brighter than before thanks to him, but although it may develop Keima's character, it won't change anything about his way of life or goals (which one of them is to end this whole 'game').
Old 2011-12-03, 01:38   Link #63
Huatuo
Supreme Commander

Location: Beyond the heaven within the Gensokyo above the netherworld inside the Takeda house in Ikebukuro...?
I'm speechless........is the most BEAUTIFUL ARC I EVER SEEN!!! Is very touching especially the ending. I LOVE Chihiro's arc because of her differences from everybody else. How the previous girls status are based in visual novel such as a athlete, a rich tsudere girl, a idol, a quite girl and a martial arts fighter, BUT Chihiro is a plain normal girl which her status isn't in categories of visual novel at all, and that what make Keima struggle to conquer her. And I love how Keima attitude toward her is A LOT diffident from other conquered girl.

Now I can see the true power of anime, that make Chihiro became ever more brighter!!! All thank to Manglobe!!! (Even though in the first season, Chihiro still had her manga looks) When I first see season 2 I was like "Err....Who's that?!!!!" then I began to fine out that THAT WAS CHIHIRO and I had this "EHHH?!!!" "HUHH?!!!!" impression XD. Manglobe had manage to change Chihiro appearance from an "background charater" (Season 1 and manga) too a "shining charater" (Season 2). Her drawing is very pretty!!! (Especially her eyes) I LOVE IT!!!! DAISUKI DA~~!!!

(Hmmmm......It seems I been getting of topic)

This episode had show an great improvement from the manga to the anime. The anime had more depth into the the story by showing more comprehensive act of the characters through showing clearer reaction, figure of speech, tone use and inner feeling of characters. Also the anime had not only show the main characters point a view BUT also showed other characters point a view too. (Direct Example: You can see both Keima's and Chihiro's point of view in the anime while in the manga you can see only Keima's view.)

I'm not saying this part of the manga is bad, but I'm just pointing out the diffident between the two that all....(Even I still love reading TWOGK's manga sometimes they are funnier than the anime XD)

Anyway, YES Chihiro is one of my BEST favourite girl charater in TWOGK and I support Chihiro X Keima XD

It comes to conclusion that this episode is........(One words)..............EPICNESS!!!!! 10/10 (Never get bored watching it over and over again....XD)

Last edited by Huatuo; 2011-12-05 at 03:46.
Closed Thread