AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 06:47   Link #7741
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

And where may I partake in the products of this fine establishment?
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:54   Link #7742
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Hmm, that's doable. Of course, the temperatures will need to be higher so the girls aren't constantly cold wearing their...~ahem~...outfits.

Endless "Thinking of the girls" Soul
Depends on the location. I have read somewhere that there are certain parts in Japan that become very hot during summer and freezes beyond Arctic zero at winter.

And we are not getting the girls to strip when they are hot. No not even you Sume-nee - you will NOT get them to strip too - it is against the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Can I use the "nailed bat" and certain unnamed "juniors" to maximize our financial interactions?
Depends on your unnamed juniors. I don't mind letting your wife babysit the girls when Sume-nee is not around, in fact I would prefer that because I don't want any lesbianism lawsuits when Sume-nee runs the girls.

And also, please don't bring along the handheld plasma cannon. We don't want your wife to decimate the restaurant while you are briefing the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
For such place, with cheap food and fast service, your brigade would be mostly some low-pay cooks, some dishwashers and some exprimented cooks depending of the menus ( don't put a trainee behind the grill... ). Depending of the side of the place ( and of the brigade) the chef might also take the place of one experimented cook.
This calls for alot of automation. I am quite okay when it comes to designing machines, but that would depend alot on the menu we serve. I believe most of the staff lineup we have (forum members) can cook, but we will need someone with restauranteur experience to run the kitchen. The other way is to run a buffet, but I am not one for food wastage even though it reduces the number of kitchen staff.

The final idea is abit crude, but that would be to outsource the catering and asking each caterer to provide "something from the fields, the mountains and something from the seas". We will just provide the place for the people to eat.

Don't worry about the electrified leg bracelet and kitchen-door sensors - we will remove it once the restaurant closes for the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
You all realise that SH is planning a loli/flat chest girls cosplay restaurant right?
Please check that the waitresses are of legal age 1st please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
that is why i said i will supply the merchandise
Guys, the merchandise is the FOOD, not the GIRLS! We are not running a pink salon here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Actually, there should be a sizable fujoshi population in Singapore, right?
I wanted original authentic Japanese cosplay girls because other than Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, Japan is the only other place with cute cosplay girls and a reasonably large population of them are pretty flat.

Singaporean girls are.......well.......I think you know how many light-years apart are their cosplay standards.

Quote:
We need to include cross-dressing days when the girls dress in Ouran High Host Club uniforms and act as that particular version of male hosts. SaintessHeart should also wear the gothic loli on those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
He can borrow one of my dresses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I will help him wear it. Forcefully if i have too.
Soon he will be a good otouto for Sumeragi-nee-sama.
We are getting lesser-endowed GIRLS to work in here to let them build confidence; this is NOT a joso cafe!

And no, there is no way I am going to crossplay. Not even when I am the chief of the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Meine gott..... with an all star lineup of employee's like that, the restaurant would either make us a lot of money or send us all to jail from the impending lawsuits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I can probably fight off the lawsuits with my resources

Ok no Sume-nee, no lawsuits please. I would rather not have any lawsuits (especially you on the other end, we don't want our opponents to end up missing) and use the money to hire more girls and expand the establishment.

And I forgot we should hire aohige to deal with PR, just in-case if 893-san wants a cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Sounds like a hilarious restaurant. I want in.
We need cooks. What can you make? And also, you have to be willing to be Sume-nee's plaything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
And where may I partake in the products of this fine establishment?
Show me your surgeon license. Not only will I allow you to establish a clinic for food-poisoning next door, but I'll let you cut up the food for cooking to practice your cutting skills.

You provide your own scalpels though.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 08:28   Link #7743
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
This calls for alot of automation. I am quite okay when it comes to designing machines, but that would depend alot on the menu we serve. I believe most of the staff lineup we have (forum members) can cook, but we will need someone with restauranteur experience to run the kitchen. The other way is to run a buffet, but I am not one for food wastage even though it reduces the number of kitchen staff.
To have rentability with a buffet, youn need 2 things, cheap foods and a lot of customer. Dont forget than a buffet require less waiter or waiteress, which was supposed to be one of the main attraction of the intended restaurant.

As for automation, there little room for that at the restaurant level; it's possible to buy already some transformed produce like pre-protioned meat, desserts etc... but they cost more. Sometime it cost more to do yourself, sometime it' s cheaper, it depend of the product, the staff and the material you have.
Old 2012-06-28, 08:29   Link #7744
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
I wanted original authentic Japanese cosplay girls because other than Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, Japan is the only other place with cute cosplay girls and a reasonably large population of them are pretty flat.

Singaporean girls are.......well.......I think you know how many light-years apart are their cosplay standards.
Yes I know, but I wasn't talking about hiring them. I was talking about attracting them as customers.

Quote:
We are getting lesser-endowed GIRLS to work in here to let them build confidence; this is NOT a joso cafe!
Why can't we be, at least for a few days every month? The wider your clientele, the higher the turnover. Why did you think I brought up the fujoshi in the first place?

Quote:
And no, there is no way I am going to crossplay. Not even when I am the chief of the floor.
That's okay, I'll just slip Sumeragi a tip every now and then to... persuade you.

Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 09:00   Link #7745
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
We need cooks. What can you make? And also, you have to be willing to be Sume-nee's plaything.
Cooking eh, well if you don't mind fish, chicken and bacon, sure sign me up. Oh can't forget the chips too. But experimentation is a possibility!

Crossplay though... well I might have the figure of an overly tall flat-chested teen girl... if you squint, but there would need to be much compensation to get me in a dress! At the least double rates, and free food!

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2012-06-28 at 10:01.
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 09:37   Link #7746
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Alright I have PM-ed Solace to move all of this insane amount of input into a new thread, so we can continue with some fruitful discussion and hopefully get more suggestions from other forum members (mods are welcome and get first dibs on the security force).

Meanwhile, let's design a frilly Madoka dress for him to wear should this make it to opening day.

It is all your fault Tron!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-06-28, 09:53   Link #7747
Sumeragi
Banned

Start the thread first, Otouto. I think it will be a fruitful thread.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 11:19   Link #7748
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
It is all your fault Tron!
I should never have posted that link....now everybody knows about your grand restaurant

Ahem, here's one for the odd news: How could they do that to ponytails!?!? Never cut the ponytail!!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 16:48   Link #7749
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ahem, here's one for the odd news: How could they do that to ponytails!?!? Never cut the ponytail!!
That's a terrible way to teach justice, and I hope the case against that judge succeeds .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 20:14   Link #7750
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

Guys, the merchandise is the FOOD, not the GIRLS! We are not running a pink salon here!
i can supply the food too but if we are not running a...what are we running?

Quote:

Ok no Sume-nee, no lawsuits please. I would rather not have any lawsuits (especially you on the other end, we don't want our opponents to end up missing)
it would help the food bill...人肉饅頭
Old 2012-06-28, 21:24   Link #7751
sa547
*Author

http://mainichi.jp/english/english/n...dm078000c.html

Quote:
"We made a mistake. Japanese is difficult as expected."
Old 2012-06-28, 21:25   Link #7752
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

I knew the Chinese were cannibals... my suspicion is proven!

They say they'll eat anything with four limbs, other than chairs and tables!
Old 2012-06-28, 21:57   Link #7753
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I knew the Chinese were cannibals... my suspicion is proven!

They say they'll eat anything with four limbs, other than chairs and tables!
Chairs and tables do not move on its own *whistles*
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 22:08   Link #7754
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it would help the food bill...人肉饅頭
We can always do deliveries to Guangdong when it comes to that delicacy.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 23:05   Link #7755
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
That's a terrible way to teach justice, and I hope the case against that judge succeeds .
Wait, so when they cut off someone's else hair it's ok. But its too much when their own hair is involved? Also, they chose to cut the hair for a reduced sentence.
I don't see how the judge's sentencing is bad.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 23:26   Link #7756
Ridwan

Japan to build Gundam.
Old 2012-06-29, 01:45   Link #7757
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Wait, so when they cut off someone's else hair it's ok. But its too much when their own hair is involved? Also, they chose to cut the hair for a reduced sentence.
I don't see how the judge's sentencing is bad.
He asked her mother to do it, when she hadn't done anything wrong, that's a bit messed up imo, and also I don't think it's a fair way to get off the normal punishment either.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 03:54   Link #7758
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Motorists drive tanks at Minnesota action park
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-29-03-21-47
Old 2012-06-29, 04:15   Link #7759
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

City Harvest Church Member writes to MCYS Minister; demands apology from Commissioner of Charities

Quote:
Pang, an executive member of the church, took issue with how the inquiry revealed “misconduct and mismanagement” in the church’s administration, and added that the COC should apologise for the statement that was released on Tuesday (26 June).
Quote:
He also asserted that as a society, the church does not need to account to the public how its funds are used...
A bad dog that barks in the face of punishment knows no shame. - Anonymous

Old 2012-06-29, 21:27   Link #7760
AnimeFan188

Black market for body parts spreads among Europe's poor:

"Facing grinding poverty, some Europeans are seeking to sell their kidneys, lungs,
bone marrow or corneas, experts say. This phenomenon is relatively new in Serbia,
a nation that has been battered by war and is grappling with the financial crisis that
has swept the Continent. The spread of illegal organ sales into Europe, where they
are gaining momentum, has been abetted by the Internet, a global shortage of
organs for transplants and, in some cases, unscrupulous traffickers ready to exploit
the economic misery."

See:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48008837.../#.T-4-ssX7HIU
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor