AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-30, 21:43   Link #1561
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belise View Post
^GE is a male. http://pastebin.com/4qBA7wUV
I hope this isn't about more Kirito speculation.

also, ronelm2000, that seems kinda gross. Chocolate is good but not when you generate it from your own body...you're basically eating/drinking your body fluids over and over. -_-;;
I didn't think the dolls would come from your own body though....... I just thought that they would appear like magic.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 21:47   Link #1562
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Could they come up with a plan to swarm-attack BBHQ or one of the legions territories with an army of monsters+NN?
I would be impressive to see Chiyu drawing legendary/mythical beasts into another legions turf. Or are there limitations to what her bell can affect?
Belise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 21:52   Link #1563
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Could they come up with a plan to swarm-attack BBHQ or one of the legions territories with an army of monsters+NN?
I would be impressive to see Chiyu drawing legendary/mythical beasts into another legions turf. Or are there limitations to what her bell can affect?
You know what's better...?

Use her Bell to lure each of the Legendary Beasts in the whatever-it-was-called-final-dungeon-I-forgot into all the powerful territories, while getting the last Arc...

... or get KYH to use the Enhancement she got from Sulfur Pot on one of them....
Old 2012-09-30, 22:33   Link #1564
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

No, that's suicide. I doubt NN can handle even one beast alone let alone 4 at once. I heard when one is attacked, the others(3) come running. They also heal each other and some have special abilities like the one that leveled down Current.

The only way you can really fight them is with a massive scale attack, or something like that(the fluctuating light?). I doubt the 7 Kings together could even stand against them for long - or even a lv.9 CD Haru. I also highly doubt that item could be used on them.

Chiyu would be decimated so hard/fast the game's A.I would have to double-check if LB was for real or not before erasing her. Or she may have a fate similar to Current.
Old 2012-09-30, 22:38   Link #1565
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

No, I was saying Chiyu's abilities could be utilized to actually separate the 4 Beasts and agrro them away from each other...could most likely be impossible, but hell why not?
Old 2012-09-30, 22:42   Link #1566
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
I like this. LIME BELL ZERG RUSH! KEKEKEKEKE!
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 23:54   Link #1567
Kuronosu

Quote:
No, that's suicide. I doubt NN can handle even one beast alone let alone 4 at once. I heard when one is attacked, the others(3) come running. They also heal each other and some have special abilities like the one that leveled down Current.

The only way you can really fight them is with a massive scale attack, or something like that(the fluctuating light?). I doubt the 7 Kings together could even stand against them for long - or even a lv.9 CD Haru. I also highly doubt that item could be used on them.

Chiyu would be decimated so hard/fast the game's A.I would have to double-check if LB was for real or not before erasing her. Or she may have a fate similar to Current.
The one Sulfur Pot tamed also legendary class, So i think Rein can use on them.
Kuronosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 00:43   Link #1568
Zeriand
Banned

Actually, I thought the God Beasts are stuck guarding the entrance of the fortress so they'll never leave it unguarded no matter how you try to lure them out. Someone would've tried baiting out the Beasts even before LB discovers her abilities. It's possible to lure them upwards I guess, since the Phoenix did chase Haru right up into space! So that means the Beasts is stuck to a within the range of a certain x y coordinates, but can be pulled infinitely at z direction. Quite convenient if you can fly and not die.
Zeriand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 01:03   Link #1569
judasmartel
*Author

So the Four Gods can't be lured in any way but upwards, huh?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 01:09   Link #1570
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronosu View Post
The one Sulfur Pot tamed also legendary class, So i think Rein can use on them.
No, that's just a 'Divine Beast' class. The Enemy ranks in AW goes: Small Beast -> Beast -> Divine Beast (what the reins work on, and can only be soloed by Lvl9s by what Blue Knight and Black Lotus' nicknames are suggesting) -> Gods (Such as the Four guarding the palace gates, any one of them is said to be able to curbstomp all 7 Kings at once). KYH's reins are not going to work IMO.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 02:03   Link #1571
Zeriand
Banned

Only the Phoenix can fly, so you should say that ONLY the Phoenix can be lured upwards.

And this may cement the strategy for the next God Beast fight. Have the teams keep the other 3 beasts busy while Haru carries as many people as he can skywards, lure the Phoenix out again to space, and strike it down. They very nearly killed it last time and downed its HP by 90%, and the Phoenix is completely useless with most of its fire extinguished by the lack of oxygen.

Last edited by Zeriand; 2012-10-01 at 08:39.
Old 2012-10-01, 07:36   Link #1572
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

^That's interesting, but I don't think(or at least I'm not sure) the same trick will work twice. Remember CF's dialog when he said the A.I could find little glitches or tricks the players were taking advantage of and block/fix them immediately. The one he took advantage of was his Flash Blink, but he said he would never be able to do that again since the computer most likely corrected that flaw in the imperial city's boundaries.

I don't think they will be able to render the phoenix useless again. The A.I must have seen it's hp drop to 10% while the others were fine. Either it will get vacuum proof flames or it wont leave it's buddies like that again.

How about luring Metatron into the fray? That things immune to everything but that one stage or whatever right? They can take the BBHQ guard away and fight the god beasts with a practically invincible beast at the same time. So maybe whoever tamed him took him away in the first place realizing that?

Also, I'm not sure but..I've got a feeling there must be some incredibly obvious method that is so simple no one can think of it. Puzzles like that come up more often than not in games and rl. >_>;
Old 2012-10-01, 08:39   Link #1573
Zeriand
Banned

So actually I wrote a few paragraphs of text and click save and WTF PLEASE REFRESH THIS PAGE AND IT REMOVES ALL MY TEXT! WTF!

Okay, done complaining. Anyway, here's another theory regarding about White Cosmos, and what happened to her in the past. Just an interesting idea that popped into my head after rewatching the final episode again. Still a sob story but could possibly fit Accel World's style of writing.

So White Cosmos is every bit the angel KYH see her as. She is good, kind, strong, admired, etc, the typical perfect person you often see in some mangas. I'm basing this on the fact that the KYH now will sometimes act completely flustered and not like her mature self, and hence KYH could originally be a person much like Haru, except that she had White Cosmos in front of her as her hope, and she worked hard to be like her. KYH probably mimicked White Cosmos to the point that even her speech patterns and hand gestures are almost completely like White Cosmos herself.

So KYH was a very important person to White Cosmos. Suppose that White Cosmos has found KYH once upon a time, and told KYH that she is the light of her hope. The scene might be very much similar to when KYH found Haru. Kind of like love at first sight. At that time KYH didn't understand her words, but later on when KYH first met Haru she came to understand that feeling completely, and felt that it was her responsibility to pick him up, just like WC did in the past.

Theory. White Cosmos is one of the very first Burst Linkers. She is exceptional among her peers and turned out to be one of the best out of all of them. Her perfection drew envy from some of them, perhaps even most of them because she and them are so far apart that, no matter how hard they try to reach her, they couldn't.

I'm not sure whether KYH chibi was brought into the Burst Link world to be honest, but let's simply assume that White Cosmos did. This gave a chance to those jealous people to get rid of White Cosmos once and for all. Either that, or their real identity are partially exposed to a certain people, and they're using that knowledge to trap WC. I find that KYH is exceptionally careful when it comes to identity exposure, so it might that something relating to that has happened in the past. She might have been the very cause of that exposure, who knows. At any rate, to protect KYH, White Cosmos walked into a death trap willingly and nearly died.

She should have, but she didn't. Theory. White Cosmos has either a Unique power or forbidden knowledge about Brain Burst that drew the hatred and jealousy of her peers. Now obviously the enemy would be wary of this power, so they must've attacked with such preparation that WC, even at her full strength, cannot fight back. Who knows, she might even be trapped in the Infinite Loop of Death. I assume that this power/knowledge has a limit that White Cosmos can choose to surpass if she wants to, but in exchange for that she would have to pay a terrible price. White Cosmos might even know the BB inventor personally, or was at least given a warning that if she used the power, she would lose something inside her. Perhaps she had assumed that it was her memories then.

In order to survive, in order to protect KYH, whatever her reason is, White Cosmos choose to use this power and killed off everyone. This part of the theory at least, I'm pretty sure it has happened. This is based on the fact that she had thrown that couple into the pits and watch the girl die in cold blood, again and again without even a hint of emotion, causing the birth of Chrome Disaster.

Another theory. The price should've been her memories. Or maybe she did die in the death trap, but could not, would not accept the fact that she's going to die, either for KYH or for herself. At any rate, she had managed a miracle. These are the 2 scenarios I've come up with: Either she unlocked a forbidden power, or she had supposedly died but was resurrected from death, in the truest sense. When you lose all your Burst points you will be booted off from the world, but for whatever reason, White Cosmos managed to come back, and murdered everyone who tried to harm her or KYH. It was either the only way, or something she could not control. All for the sake to protect what's important.

It had seemed like a beautiful happy end then. She did not die, she has all of her memories, she was saved, KYH was saved, everything was going to be normal again. But she was wrong.

She might've noticed that something was wrong immediately after resurrected. Most likely when she saw KYH once again. In exchange for her resurrection/power, while she did not lose her memories, White Cosmos found that she has lost something else. Two theories. One, she had lost her human emotions. She was incapable of feeling anything, sadness or hatred or hatred, anything at all after the incident. Two, she had lost her identity. She was White Cosmos, and yet the same time not White Cosmos. She felt like someone else. She felt different. The her in the past felt different. It didn't feel like her at all. Everything should be the same, her usual daily life, her usual dose of KYH, and yet something was... different.

Whatever it was, over time it drove White Cosmos mad. She started to think: Why did I do this back then? Why did I try so hard? Is there a meaning to it? Is that really me? She began experimenting with her once beliefs and values and moralities, and the further she went the further she finds herself NOT hating the sensation, or not feeling anything at all. It was terrifying as it was enchanting. Good habits are hard to learn and maintain, but bad habits are not.

The final straw fell upon KYH. Her once light of hope has now become a burden in her eyes. She's tired of acting nice in front of her. She's tired of smiling to her. KYH was the reason she had become like this, and yet she still has to be good to her? (Just an assumption of her distorted thoughts) White Cosmos began toying around with KYH's emotions, and in the end, like we all come to know, tricked KYH into murdering her own good friend (in a sense). Sensing that all was lost, WC went away and disappeared into god-knows-where.

I'm going as far as to theorize that White Cosmos' original color is not White. Whatever her original color is (Might be black, with KYH's strange insistence that her 'form' is not her original form. Something inherited from WC? Dunno. Blind shots for this one), after using the forbidden power/resurrected, her color had faded away completely into pure white. A white paper, a blank slate; that's what White Cosmos is. This is her new Heart's Wound, and it also applies to both of my theories about losing emotions or becoming someone else who's not white Cosmos. A pure blank heart who feels nothing, or a rebirth as someone entirely new.

Thus my theory ends here. How much of it is right - it would be best that if none of them are correct, and the actual story is better than this! - well, can't wait for the next few books to come.

EDIT: And oh, White Cosmos is probably searching for a way to reach that forbidden power or whatever's that resurrected her, and is willing to do anything at all to reach it, either for revenge or for the truth.

Lastly, I dearly wished with all my heart that the completely circumstantial story does not involve a boy friend.
Old 2012-10-01, 08:42   Link #1574
Kuronosu

So it have more upper class enemy, I thought legendary class is top class enemy till now.
Kuronosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 09:51   Link #1575
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Wow. That's a pretty lengthy theory for shooting blindly in the dark. Seems like you're writing a Fanfiction rather than a theory. There are a couple of reasons to disapprove that theory though.

1. It would be suicide for the series if a way to regain Brain Burst after losing it was introduced. It would destroy any sense of "danger", for lack of a better word, from the novel. All along, a theme of Accel World is the sad fact that every Burst Linker is fighting to survive in Brain Burst. If they want to continue to have the miraculous power of acceleration, they must fight. Yet in doing so, they also bring someone else closer to the fate they themselves are trying to avoid. It's this sad irony, while not bought up very often but still remains a hidden foundation of the story, that is for me, and perhaps many others, the best element of Accel World. Introducing a way to regain Brain Burst would erase this sad irony and Accel World would simply cease to be what it is. It's like Book 1 of SAO. If we know people didn't actually die in real life after dying in game, would it have the same effect? Definitely not.
2. If White Cosmos did indeed know the creator of Brain Burst, Kuroyukihime would not display such a keen sense of determination to meet him. Any questions she might have had pertaining to Brain Burst could easily be relayed via her sister. Not to mention that White Cosmos has displayed that she is working to improve her chances at reaching level 10 by gathering more power in Brain Burst. If she did know the creator, there would be no point in her reaching level 10.
3. If her colour had originally been something else, her avatar name would not be White Cosmos, unless you're saying that her whole avatar was completely rewritten.
4. It was very likely Red Rider was targeted because of the Seven Roses. Black Lotus never knew Red Rider very well, if at all. Red Rider even said that given the chance, he would like to know Black Lotus better at the first King's summit, thereby revealing that he didn't really know her all that well in the first place.

This shooting in the dark is rather pointless, though. Especially when you think that any information revealed with the publication of a new volume could easily shoot most theories down due to the fact that there is a massive amount of information we don't know about White Cosmos yet.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 12:34   Link #1576
Zeriand
Banned

It's just a fun theory that I throw out there so I could get it out of my mind. I had the habit to overthink things if I don't write it out or do something about it, so.

And to answer your disapproval:

1: I'm implying that WC is the only one who has ever been resurrected back into Brain Burst, something no one else has ever been able to do. She had managed to do it because of a certain 'something' within her that pushed her far enough, but since then was never to do it ever again, and even lost something important. It can very possibly be the power of Level 10, or at least a connection to the very depth of Brain Burst. WC obviously has an obsession with the secrets of Brain Burst, and as a result she is set on a journey to find it again no matter what it takes.

2: I meant wrongly; what I meant is that White Cosmos had contact with the secrets of Brain Burst, which could mean anything from the creator of Brain Burst to Level 10 etc etc. The contact need not to be complicated; it could be something as brief as acquiring a mysterious item that possibly ties to the secrets of Brain Burst. WC would have judged it as information too dangerous to let young KYH to know about (or anyone for that matter).

But of course, it does seem unlikely that WC had any direct contact with Brain Burst's secrets. So I'll just fix the theory to: WC pushed herself over the limit and managed to somehow, get a glimpse of Brain Burst's Level 10 power and used it, but has since never been able to do it again. Perhaps that glimpse she caught turned into a terrible obsession and distorted her character completely. Again, likely, but well, a little too predictable in my opinion.

3. Again, my mistake. Repainting of the entire Avatar is what I'd like to mean.

4. Now, KYH does not necessarily need to kill the Red King. WC just needed her to kill any one of the Kings so that the strongest alliance would fall, and the circumstances just happen to mean the Red King's death. Now I know what I'm missing for the last part of the theory: WC's objective. The Red King's death means that she's free to do whatever she wants without needing to face the combined might of all the Kings, as they're too wary of each other to bother about her. So while the manipulation of KYH was very likely due to a source of personal feelings (hatred etc), it was also a directed one, one that would further her objective.

EDIT: Hadn't you noticed that we writers have something in common? That we write stories, and thus like to predict how another person's story is likely to flow?
Old 2012-10-01, 14:06   Link #1577
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Is there not a thread for WC?
that would best
Old 2012-10-01, 14:21   Link #1578
Zeriand
Banned

That would unfortunately not be for the best, since the character is practically unknown right now. Besides since 'beware of spoilers' is this forum's motto they can never allow novel content to be discussed inside any character discussion thread.
Old 2012-10-01, 15:21   Link #1579
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Doesn't matter. It would be more for organization. We been jumping around from WC to the god beasts to Chiyu then to the puppet crew then back to Chiyu and then the beasts and then WC...

Hard to discuss any one topic for more than a few posts. It's a little annoying.
Old 2012-10-01, 18:29   Link #1580
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Can we have a theory sub-forum? These theories are turning into fanfics no offense.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality