AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-19, 16:09   Link #5761
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
holy f*$king shit, a fight between supermans! Didn't expect someone to be at the elder's level, this is going to be insane, I hope the manga pages can contain this level of awesomeness without turning into ashes.
Old 2013-07-20, 22:25   Link #5762
Excelion

If the armed group joining forces with the OS9F is the catalyst for the Eternal Setting Sun, I don't see this arc itself ending conclusively, or even showing the result of this clash for awhile. I don't see the leader getting beat here so that the group survives, maybe a stalemate, but I'm not sure they'd show the Elder fighting both him and Saiga in the final arc either. If he does, that fight would weaken the Elder enough that Saiga would be able to pull off a cheap, overhwhelming victory and I think we're entitled to a proper fight.

I think it's a setup arc for the ESS (so this could last 6 months and ESS a big 2 year final arc)
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 22:34   Link #5763
ellifeedn
Thinker

Can it really be called "9 Fists" when 1 is dead and 2 others are imprisoned?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 05:25   Link #5764
evil_kenshin

new chapters out; seems the leader of the weapons division is giving elder a very hard time to the point the fights been going on for a week. Who's stronger remains to be seen.
Old 2013-07-26, 05:35   Link #5765
Battler-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
new chapters out; seems the leader of the weapons division is giving elder a very hard time to the point the fights been going on for a week. Who's stronger remains to be seen.
I think that the Elder already lost the fight, because he is being caged there.
It's his loss. The opponent isn't even trying to kill him or anything.

This time Ryozanpaku is getting manhandled for sure.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 05:37   Link #5766
ImperialFlameGod8190

its a shame to say this but I feel like this chapter was pretty boring. Just kind of an update on whats happened and im not a fan of that no progress just everyone waiting around.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 14:18   Link #5767
Excelion

Looks like this indeed a setup for the final big arc (eternal setting sun). Maybe it'll start next week. The other 2 OS9F are still in Big Lock and not with the main group, so I could see them coming out of nowhere to help the good guys for whatever reason to balance it out a bit, but you'd think Akira Hongo and Agaard would be undercover good guys by now too. Sogetsu also seems borderline. James Shiba probably will help out too.

On the Yomi side though, the situation is revered. Too many good guys, not enough bad. Maybe these other weapon masters have disciples too. (should be a given at this point). Kenichi's going to fight Kajima.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 16:17   Link #5768
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The good guys (Ryouzanpaku masters) were already way outnumbered with just 1S9F and now there are multiple high class weapon masters on the other side too. It's overkill.
Old 2013-07-27, 20:11   Link #5769
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

And now Kenichi must face new set of disciples from "The Hachiou Executioner Blades" of the Yami's weapon division. He still has to face the remaining members of Yomi as well.

There's one way for Kenichi to stand up against his next opponents, A Full-course weapons training from Shigure herself.

But I think Kenichi's first opponent would be Hyougo, Kodachi disciple. But for now we'll have to see how he fares on his next challenge.

Spoiler for The Hachiou Executioner Blade's weapons:
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 06:20   Link #5770
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 533:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 10:52   Link #5771
J4n1

All i have to say is
Spoiler:
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 11:58   Link #5772
Battler-kun

Useless chapter...
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 12:49   Link #5773
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Useless chapter...
Not really. We need chapters like this that can properly build up the tension to point that it needs a chainsaw to be cut. But when the fights start, everybody will probably agree that the wait was worth it. I mean, look at the Miu Rescue Arc. Who knew we'd get to see two Satsujinken Elite Masters duke it out? I find that fight as the most complex and epic battle yet.
Old 2013-08-02, 13:13   Link #5774
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'll agree with the useless statement for the first part. It's done got way old seeing Kenichi being used as a training dummy and nothing more...

The latter was decent and it looks like it's going to be a Masters/Masters and disciples/disciples battle royale. I just hope Kenichi and his friends aren't too overshadowed with the coming master fights and given their due...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 00:17   Link #5775
DarkRaven
GOD

chapter 534 damn things are getting really good, go team Ryouzanpaku (minus shigure and the elder) kick the one shadow nine fists asses!!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 09:41   Link #5776
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...no matter how I look at it, just what sort of 'weapons training' were you thinking of in that pose, Shigure!?
Old 2013-08-23, 10:40   Link #5777
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'll agree with the useless statement for the first part. It's done got way old seeing Kenichi being used as a training dummy and nothing more...

The latter was decent and it looks like it's going to be a Masters/Masters and disciples/disciples battle royale. I just hope Kenichi and his friends aren't too overshadowed with the coming master fights and given their due...

I stopped reading the series because the masters/yami are overshadowing the disciples. I don't think that's going to change, especially with Yami being set up as the main antagonists. The disciples have no hope of ever fighting them.
Old 2013-08-23, 12:24   Link #5778
Johnny
Working the bags...

Nah, the chapter before said he will one day stand with them. Maybe in a twenty year timeskip...

I would say it would be possible if you take into account how long he's actually been learning, and his growth rate compared to others he's defeated. However, we've hit a brick wall about 200 chapters ago and now I don't see it possible anytime soon...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 20:40   Link #5779
ImperialFlameGod8190

Honestly the only possible thing that could come out of this that is any good is Miu meeting her father again other then that this will just be another arc with a lot of battles and kenichi sitting on the sidelines
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 20:49   Link #5780
OliverTwist

You know I wonder if the author is planning a time skip here? I can see the elder disappearing and the rest of the masters losing since from what we've been shown so far there's no way they're winning a 4v7 or whatever it is. Kenichi as he is can't affect the outcome of any fight against a master. The only problem's I see with there being one is no more high school and I'm not sure how he would be trained.
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen