Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-22, 15:49   Link #821
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post
the third release of the VN with Sylvie as the heroine again...but you know it could be the result of the victory of the second VN with charlotte as the main girl...can that qualify as a victory gift for charlotte instead?

hehe...just kidding...based from the VN releases, i think, sylvie is a little bit ahead of popularity compared with the other girls...

but maybe the second one with Charlotte is on the way...so who knows...hehe...

peace...
The second novel, Charlotte Hazelrink's Romance is already available. The third one (Silvia van Hossen's Romance 2) is the novel on its way.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 15:57   Link #822
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
watching two tortoises having intercourse is more interesting then that saber clone will ever be.
Thats where we differ i see Sylvia as an honor driven swordswomen who's just a little shy with her emotions but has a good heart and is very dutiful which i find admirable. She is not a Saber clone their attire is from different time periods and their sword styles are nothing alike nor their personalties. No more Saber references people im going to break out the pitch fork again.
Old 2009-07-22, 16:09   Link #823
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Thats where we differ i see Sylvia as an honor driven swordswomen who's just a little shy with her emotions but has a good heart and is very dutiful which i find admirable. She is not a Saber clone their attire is from different time periods and their sword styles are nothing alike nor their personalties. No more Saber references people im going to break out the pitch fork again.
My thoughts exactly. I can't stand it when people lump characters into categories, especially when there hasn't been that much development on her quite yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I am sooo trying to resist spoiling the endings to you right now.

Whomever Teppei chooses will have nothing to do with social class. You know... expectations and all that.
Spoil me! Send me a private message or something please

EDIT: Thanks

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-07-22 at 17:48.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 16:36   Link #824
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
To be honest the only resemblance to Saber(other than the hairstyle and swordswoman thing) is her seriousness and dutyfulness. She's much more lighthearted and more prone to anger than Saber. Other than saber she resembles Nina anttalk like(from CSR...the one from the Light Novels) or even more like Saber.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 17:52   Link #825
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
To be honest the only resemblance to Saber(other than the hairstyle and swordswoman thing) is her seriousness and dutyfulness. She's much more lighthearted and more prone to anger than Saber. Other than saber she resembles Nina anttalk like(from CSR...the one from the Light Novels) or even more like Saber.
the only time she looks to me like saber is when she wears that suit she had the first time she met teppei at the party. otherwise any other blonde with the hair up can be say to look like saber.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 18:01   Link #826
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
My thoughts exactly. I can't stand it when people lump characters into categories, especially when there hasn't been that much development on her quite yet.

Spoil me! Send me a private message or something please

EDIT: Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
the only time she looks to me like saber is when she wears that suit she had the first time she met teppei at the party. otherwise any other blonde with the hair up can be say to look like saber.
Exactly its getting really F-ing annoying now seeing it every page when its not warranted. Why not say every blond with her hair up that happens to carry a sword (never mind its a rapier) with traditional battle garb from the time period looks like freakin SABER.

Golthin they are going to make me pull out the pitchfork and possibly the torches again damn it.
Old 2009-07-22, 18:34   Link #827
ingandeul
What is Apple?

Quote:
I am sooo trying to resist spoiling the endings to you right now.

Whomever Teppei chooses will have nothing to do with social class. You know... expectations and all that.
Spoil me as wellllllll! :x

Disappointed in SQE.
ingandeul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 19:56   Link #828
projectsoul

is it just me or is anyone else ****** at Sekai? Teppei never asked for anything to happen to him and his family. if i were Teppei when i saw her in the social club yelling at me i would of spit right in her face and start yelling at her and see how she feels because Teppei definitely doesn't deserve to be yelled at like that
projectsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 20:29   Link #829
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectsoul View Post
is it just me or is anyone else ****** at Sekai? Teppei never asked for anything to happen to him and his family. if i were Teppei when i saw her in the social club yelling at me i would of spit right in her face and start yelling at her and see how she feels because Teppei definitely doesn't deserve to be yelled at like that
his official 'mission' if you will at the school is to try to make as many friends as he can to make sure his succession is as accepted as possible. basically he has to deal with her bullsh- for the time being to make a good impression

personally if i were teppei i'd try a hostile takeover of her family's company just to see if i could
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 00:35   Link #830
Wrath88
Kissing...

Hmm, I've been listening to the Princess Lover OP single, and I have to admit that this is the first two Hashimoto Miyuki songs I actually like since.... Girls Bravo ED, Koko ni Iru Kara.

The first is the Princess Primp, the OP song, the other is the one on the PV, Inochi Mijikashi, Koiseyo Hime!
Old 2009-07-23, 02:49   Link #831
kyouray
2D > 3D

I don't know why I'm watching this show...

Spoiler for episode 3:
Old 2009-07-23, 08:33   Link #832
NateFate
Just A Newbie Animers

Send a message via Yahoo to NateFate
can i request image?

pic of silvia and charlote?

sorry if wrong Place
NateFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 09:55   Link #833
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateFate View Post
can i request image?

pic of silvia and charlote?

sorry if wrong Place
There are not too many yet

Spoiler for Pics:

Spoiler for NSFW MousePad Image:
Old 2009-07-23, 10:41   Link #834
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Revan21 thanks for the images very nice. I see one that would make a good Sylvie siggy so im jacking it (insert evil laugh here)

cookies for you mate

A couple of more images

Spoiler for NSFW:

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-07-23 at 11:25.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 11:30   Link #835
satomianzaki

Quote:
The second novel, Charlotte Hazelrink's Romance is already available. The third one (Silvia van Hossen's Romance 2) is the novel on its way.
ah okay...thanks for the info...actually i think i read it in wiki...about the VN adaptations...having Sylvia as the lead in the 1st and 3rd VN while Charlotte in the 2nd...but have no idea about the story and its releases...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 17:57   Link #836
redbible

Finally I could see three episodes of this show and definitively the female character who more like me is Saber von Hottest.

Charlotte is aggressive, too flirtatious and liberal for my taste.

Seika is a bitch and Yuu is very boring. On the other hand, Sylvia is just, of strong temperament, sweet, smart and with a great sense of the honor.
redbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 18:27   Link #837
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
There is nothing atypical about how Princess Lover is handling the story thus far - the focus is always evenly split during early parts of the story, so you get a good feel of each character before you advance on a specific heroines path, where other characters may or may not loose much of their screentime.
You really could've fooled me. Only going from 2008 on (just for brevity's sake), the first few episodes of...

-H2O was almost always about Hayami and Hinata
-Kimi Aru, Shinra pretty much took the spotlight almost immediately
-Da Capo II Second Season was all Otome/Yume (first season was UTTERLY dominated by Koko in the first few episodes)
-Akane-iro never really focused on anyone but the two contending heroines (reason why it failed IMO was because they lost this focus in the middle episodes >_>)
-White Album has the story about Yuki and Rina

I'm gonna give you, Ef Tale of Melodies, since I never saw the show, as I couldn't stomach its prequel due to Shaft-like storytelling (IMO Shaft's style just isn't cut out for mainly romance focused stories, but I digress). But then again, from what I heared afterthefact, the entire Ef series wasn't really a 'choose a girl and/or her route' kind of eroge in the first place, which like TtT I believe really only has one 'path'. :/

And in Princess Lover, it seemed to be the case in episode 1 where the focus was only on Charlotte and Sylvia, but then Yuu pretty much hogged most of the screentime epsiode 2, while episode 3 was half Seika. On top of that, 2 are clearly romantically interested in the protagonist, a third one is getting there, and I wouldn't be surprised if they also join in the 4th later on. Which to be honest, reeks way more of how TH2 and Shuffle was handled (and like most other manga/light novel harem adaptations) than most other eroge adaptation out there.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 21:38   Link #838
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Episode 3 sort of dragged along and knocked down a little bit of the excitement I had after watching the first two episodes. Right now, I find Seika insufferable. Even her "semi-realization" wasn't very cute. I guess we'll learn later why she is like she is. If I had pick one of girls, it would say Yuu is my favorite so far. To me, she just seems like the most likable. Really hoping the fourth episode turns out better than the third.
Old 2009-07-23, 22:12   Link #839
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Won't it be awesome if Yuu turns out to be a vicious killer who ran over our protanogist's parents over and over with a SUV? We will be talking drama then.

I also wonder if our hero will abandon Yuu's pillows to lay on and drool on if she is indeed turns out to be the killer of his parents. *rubs hands together* Can't contain excitement to watch episode 4.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 22:19   Link #840
kujoe
from head to heel

Wow, that was random.

You were even specific as to what kind of vehicle Yuu would use.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen