AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-02, 05:55   Link #1
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
Question who are hey dressed up as??

In ep 7 I think it is the hot springs one. What are they dressed up as when they are watching the main couple from the bushes? Akari is dressed as a cat while the sister is dressed as a bird and i don't know what the others are dressed as, I think they are disguses can someone tell me if they are alluding to something or did the cartoonist think it would be funny just to dress them up?
Old 2004-09-02, 11:31   Link #2
Hoshino Hikari
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememe
In ep 7 I think it is the hot springs one. What are they dressed up as when they are watching the main couple from the bushes? Akari is dressed as a cat while the sister is dressed as a bird and i don't know what the others are dressed as, I think they are disguses can someone tell me if they are alluding to something or did the cartoonist think it would be funny just to dress them up?
That was ep6 not 7. ^^; Umm I think they were dressed up to scare Hikari and Takeru so they get closer? Or maybe just to spy on them, they thought they couldn't be seen? xD I'm not totally sure. ^^;

and wow.. @_x; you dont know there names yet?

..what sister? Do you mean cousin? Mari? o-O;
Old 2004-09-03, 03:37   Link #3
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
yeah i can never remember names. no not mari, Kimi. I thought it could of been refering to some Japanese story or another anime cause one of them was dressed up as an old lady with a long neck and the other was dress up as something that looked like a a red vegi. Mari looked like she was dressed up as a goast and it was ep 6 i'm just bad at remembering details such as that. Can u see that i have forgotten names in this :P
Old 2006-05-09, 13:12   Link #4
hoshino_crimsonwings

I think they some had random costumes, and some had ones relating to other stories. Ryou was Dracula?