AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-20, 13:21   Link #341
JLS

Send a message via AIM to JLS
as for anime-keep, if you check the projects list they have a whole lotta animes they are currently working, I think they might be overwhelming themselves.
Old 2004-01-20, 14:24   Link #342
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvi
Wow I just started watching this series a couple of days ago and I like it . That episode where all the girls tried to boots his magic use was crazy; especially, that seen where yuna gave him that drink that was suppose to boosts his magic and had the side effect of making him horny. Then it switches to him doing push ups. My mind went straight to the gutter. lol
That's one of the things I really love about this series. The build you up getting you to expect something perverted, and then they play it off like something else. Now that's good humor
Old 2004-01-21, 01:15   Link #343
Paiser

Building up his magic is good.. and all... yeah.... Kinda is stupid coming to a pointless conclusion where he was about to waste another magic... It's great. Yet I don't feel so good about ep 9, 10. 11, 12 was the great. I cant believe he turned to a ghost like that... I knew he was goin to turn into a ghost, but not like that funny

kinda sad at the ending of 12
Old 2004-01-21, 10:11   Link #344
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS
as for anime-keep, if you check the projects list they have a whole lotta animes they are currently working, I think they might be overwhelming themselves.
In all honesty, I think they are.
Old 2004-01-21, 18:23   Link #345
Ventorez
Baka Moonchaser

Send a message via AIM to Ventorez
I thinks its full of bull!! If 3 hot girls want my genes I wouldnt be like "I dont wanna!" I'll freaking shower em in my genes I give em my genes alright OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Old 2004-01-21, 18:57   Link #346
aZn.Xj
free itam plx0rs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventorez
I thinks its full of bull!! If 3 hot girls want my genes I wouldnt be like "I dont wanna!" I'll freaking shower em in my genes I give em my genes alright OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
your basicaly screwed if one of those girls has aids. :P
Old 2004-01-21, 19:06   Link #347
NarutoGod

Ill go check out this anime Thanks for informing me.
Old 2004-01-21, 19:26   Link #348
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventorez
Well not all ppl are like you my friend.
Old 2004-01-21, 19:54   Link #349
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Well not all ppl are like you my friend.
And also note that this could never happen, as it violates one of the laws of anime! (The more badly a guy wants a girl, the less likely he is to get her. But, the nice guy who would never think of doing anything to a girl, he's the one all the girls love.) The *only* time I can think of where this might possibly happen is in ero-anime (maybe), but that's a whole other story.

Besides, what would the plot of Maburaho be like if Ventorez were Kazuki...

Kuriko, Yuna, Rin: "<Kazuki, we want your genes...>"

Kazuki-Ventorez: "No problem, girls... come and get it!"

Kuriko, Yuna, Rin: look frightened, then angry

Yuna: "Kazuki-san.... H-H-Hentai!!!~~~"

Rin: "<Why you!!!>"

Kuriko: "Kazuki!!!..."

*Massive Explosion!*

Kazuki-Ventorez turns to dust...

Kuriko: "<Oh well...>"

Rin: "<It couldn't be helped...>"

Yuna: "<Good thing I made a childhood promise with the world's second greatest magician, too...>"

Kuriko, Rin: "<Hey, that's not fair!>"

Old 2004-01-21, 21:16   Link #350
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

LoL XD Yes, for Kazuki to act on any of this right away, would go against anime law.
Old 2004-01-21, 22:02   Link #351
complich8
Fansubber Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to complich8
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn.Xj
your basicaly screwed if one of those girls has aids. :P
I get the feeling that he's got the power to just cast a spell and cure the world of aids...

so he's probably fine .
Old 2004-01-21, 22:29   Link #352
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by complich8
I get the feeling that he's got the power to just cast a spell and cure the world of aids...

so he's probably fine .
Ah, but see, he'd cure the world of AIDS, but forget to cure himself, or use up his last magic spell in doing so, or something... This is why he's better off not sleeping around, no matter how much the girls want him.

But in any case...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-21, 23:56   Link #353
corp20
Internet God

I final finished catching up with this anime, its been on the back burner for a while. So me of the stuff you guys posted is funny as hell. Well any ways...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-22, 01:33   Link #354
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corp20
I final finished catching up with this anime, its been on the back burner for a while. So me of the stuff you guys posted is funny as hell. Well any ways...
Spoiler:
two words:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-22, 13:57   Link #355
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Now here's a thought. Anyone notice that the strongest magicians become ghosts but others don't? And even after they've become ghosts they're still kick-*** powerful? Look at the one little girl who showed up in episode 2 or 3 (whichever it was). She's like wicked powerful and yet has been dead for a while. Makes you wonder about the true hidden power of those like her and Kazuki.
Old 2004-01-22, 16:55   Link #356
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Now here's a thought. Anyone notice that the strongest magicians become ghosts but others don't? And even after they've become ghosts they're still kick-*** powerful? Look at the one little girl who showed up in episode 2 or 3 (whichever it was). She's like wicked powerful and yet has been dead for a while. Makes you wonder about the true hidden power of those like her and Kazuki.
That is true... this opens the door for a lot of interesting plots with Elizabeth! I wonder what her reaction will be?

I guess that becoming a ghost is supposed to indicate that, although the body dies, their magical power is too strong to be contained, as you said.
Old 2004-01-22, 19:41   Link #357
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Yay! Lunar Maburaho 13 is out! Da Capo 26 and Maburaho 13 - it must be a lucky day!
Old 2004-01-22, 21:05   Link #358
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

For those who cry spoiler, I'm going to do spoilers on this.
Spoiler:

Well, that's the general gist of it. The rumors disagree in some points so I didn't post those, but I did put together the parts they did agree on. I can't verify this yet, but I thought anyone who's interested might find it worth a read. My bet is even if they are rumors, these are coming from bits and pieces of actual inside info cause there's too many of the rumors that seem identical or very close to each other.
Old 2004-01-22, 21:15   Link #359
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
My bet is even if they are rumors, these are coming from bits and pieces of actual inside info cause there's too many of the rumors that seem identical or very close to each other.
Well, given that this anime is based on a book (I understand), these rumours probably do have base in fact. We can only assume, at this point, that the anime will follow the plot of the book, so it's very likely that the rumours will come true. And, after looking at the rumour you posted, I've gotta say that it does make sense...

And, incidentally, even though I'm one of those people who always "cries spoiler", I've gotta admit that I always read the spoilers myself! I've got no self-discipline! But, I do try to remind everyone to do the right thing for others who don't want to be spoiled.
Old 2004-01-23, 12:52   Link #360
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Well, episode 13 surprised me a little bit...

Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen