Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-29, 13:20   Link #381
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippy
Oh joy to Maburaho...I saw it at an anime con acouple weeks ago and ever since then have been hooked....I saw episodes 1-13 and I found episode 14 on one site but it didn't d/l...from the stuff I've seen posted on this thread it looks like that's where every one else has seen up to....does snyone know when we'll actually be able to see episodes 14+...I'm so pumped to see what happens next...seeing what just happen to Kansai and all with that new character and all in episode 13.
Spoiler:

...you know, there should be new rule to this board saying:

Before you ask when it will be released, go and check the actual Japanese TV guide on Yahoo! Japan (or at least the official anime homepage since they also give out TV schedule changes as well)

The reason why there is no episodes above 14 in your "fansub" form is because...well Episode 14 aired in Japan on January 27th (which in itself is pretty amazing how fast these translations are done then)

"Maburaho" airs on non-scrambled WOWOW BS satellite channel every Tuesday at 18:00 JST. You cannot ask for episodes above 14 when I haven't even seen it yet as it hasn't been aired in Japan yet.

Episode 15 airs in Japan on Feb 3rd.
Old 2004-01-29, 15:33   Link #382
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

*SIGH* Someone asking for the next episode again?
Old 2004-01-29, 16:47   Link #383
Flippy
Hey look behind you!!Haha

Forgive me I'm new........also I wouldn't have asked if I didn't see a BitTorrent link a couple a days ago for the d/l of episode 14....I was just checking it out because I went the offical Maburaho site and I can't read japanese so I couldn't find out if it had been released yet.
Old 2004-01-29, 16:52   Link #384
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Well...

seems like Maburaho's subbing pace is going to be pretty quick, with A4L and Lunar joining the action on this series.

woohoo... can't wait till 14 comes on BT...

(hmm... maybe it's already on... let me check...)
Old 2004-01-29, 17:04   Link #385
Flippy

Hey when I get home I'll check to see if I book marked the link to the Torrent page that claimed to have Maburaho episode 14....
Old 2004-01-29, 17:22   Link #386
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippy
Hey when I get home I'll check to see if I book marked the link to the Torrent page that claimed to have Maburaho episode 14....
Maybe they had the RAW...

that or it's one of those chinese groups...

( those groups are scary sometimes... Makes you wonder how the heck they can get the episode out in a matter of hours... Doesn't encoding itself take that much time?)

Then again... hopefully the english groups will have Maburaho 14 out soon. ^_^
Old 2004-01-29, 22:23   Link #387
Flippy

Yeah here is what I could find...but I think that I saw it on another website though..
[Linked removed]

Please do not post links to websites which contain licensed anime/manga. Doing so is against the forums rules.

Keitarou20, Forum Moderator

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2004-01-30 at 03:41. Reason: Removed link to website that contains torrents to licensed anime
Old 2004-01-30, 02:53   Link #388
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Um, yeah, that is the raw (non-subbed) for episode 14... but you'd better edit that link out ASAP... it contains content that is forbidden on AnimeSuki (licensed anime).

I realize you're new, but it'd really be in your best interests to consult the "Forum Rules" that are in each forum, just to save you getting hastled from the mods... The rules are pretty clear and simple, so check them out.
Old 2004-01-30, 12:17   Link #389
AnimeLover2004

Hey does anyone know what is the reason that Anime-Keep stop their work on Maburaho? Can't they continue it for the sack for all the fans here despite that there are other groups doing more and further episodes already?
Old 2004-01-30, 13:10   Link #390
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLover2004
Hey does anyone know what is the reason that Anime-Keep stop their work on Maburaho? Can't they continue it for the sack for all the fans here despite that there are other groups doing more and further episodes already?
Rider question:

This has come into my mind lately as if one group such as "Anime-Keep" is late in releasing their episodes (which I see that it is at Ep. 9), what is keeping you from watching the others (Ep. 10 and above) from other groups?

For example, back in December, I was watching "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien," usually on TVK (UHF channel). However, there will be times I will miss that showing due to various reasons. I can always watch it two days later when it airs on another channel, Chiba TV (another UHF channel). It makes no difference to me as it is the same anime.

Or perhaps, the one reason that I can think of is that many "fansub" groups have their own "fansub-translating" way that it would be absurd to view it on one format and suddenly change to another? I would imagine that there are so many ways a certain sentence can be translated and by viewing something from one group using that translating form for a certain extent and suddenly going to another group on a different form would be confusing.

But anyhow, I would imagine these "projects" to be very exhausting time and effort - Just as it is difficult for me just to "translate what I am about to say on this post from a Japanese thought process into typing an English sentence."

Like many others have said, and as the "rule of this board," that the only options then is:

A. Be patient
B. Learn Japanese so you don't have to rely on "fansubs"
C. Try another "fansub" source
Old 2004-01-30, 13:16   Link #391
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I agree. If Anime-Keep is your keeper sub, then watch other subs in the meantime till they get caught up. I've done that with a couple other series. I've even switched groups in the middle when another group stopped their work on a series for an extended period of time. General rule of thumb with fansubs would be.

1. Watch whichever release comes out first.
2. Pick your favorite fansub release and put it into your collection of "keepers", or ones that you'll be storing.

It doesn't matter who you watch first, but more of who you keep. That's the one that's most important. Especially down the road when you rewatch a particular series.
Old 2004-01-30, 19:36   Link #392
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Well I just watched Lunar's version of episode 14. Not the greatest episode, but...

Spoiler:

Well it looks like the next episode is going to be focused on Rin-chan, which is good because I think she needs a little more development. I want Kazuki to get his body back damnit! He's no fun as a ghost
Old 2004-01-30, 21:34   Link #393
Wolfwood2970

GAH! uhhhg ive been waiting for Sugar-cubes release for a while uhhhg

Which version should i get guys then? Lunar? A-keep? or anime4life?
Old 2004-01-30, 23:26   Link #394
brightman
Ancient Member

OK, Ep 14 was just plain weird... Like the girls said in the end of the episode, what the heck just happen?!?

I guess the only way to explain it is that
Spoiler:

Oh is it just me or has Yuuna's IQ dropped a few hundred points ever since Ep 12? She seems like even more of an airhead than before now...
Old 2004-01-31, 00:18   Link #395
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Oh is it just me or has Yuuna's IQ dropped a few hundred points ever since Ep 12? She seems like even more of an airhead than before now...

Sadly, I am starting to see the same trend. Maybe she's just confused about what she needs to do for Kazuki right now? I hope so. Yuuna is my favorite character
Old 2004-01-31, 00:23   Link #396
corp20
Internet God

Their sexy little triangle became a sexy little quadrangle.
(Watch eps 14)
Old 2004-01-31, 01:51   Link #397
Lucier
Lunar Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
It doesn't matter who you watch first, but more of who you keep. That's the one that's most important. Especially down the road when you rewatch a particular series.
I disagree 100%

Your first watching matters MOST. The first experience is the one you will always remember. The first one is the one that sets your opinions. If you don't enjoy it the first time, there likely won't even BE a second time!! {Who wants to watch something they didn't like?}

And also, by keepers, I assume you mean CD or some form of hard media, yes?
How often do you re-watch one of those series you burn off?
I have some 900 CDS burned and my DVD burned collection is growing fast... (though I only burn raws these days, as there are no fansubs that I find acceptable anymore... from translation errors to grammar errors... it just irks me, thus I use raws...)
But seriously... I can only think of a VERY FEW occasions where I've actually re-watched something that I burned in the past.

For these reasons, I really *DO* believe that the first watch IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!
Old 2004-01-31, 23:15   Link #398
Lumiere
Sugar-Cube Editor

Yea! someone who agrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucier
I disagree 100%

Your first watching matters MOST. The first experience is the one you will always remember. The first one is the one that sets your opinions. If you don't enjoy it the first time, there likely won't even BE a second time!! {Who wants to watch something they didn't like?}
<snip />
For these reasons, I really *DO* believe that the first watch IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!
Thank you... this is something a lot of fansubbers are becoming more and more annoyed about, myself included. People grab whatever the first S*** out is and watch it like it is the best one... then they download another to burn to a CD, and never watch again.

One thing to follow... if you keep it on the hdd, or burn it to a CD BUY THE SERIES. R1 or R2.
Old 2004-01-31, 23:18   Link #399
Lumiere
Sugar-Cube Editor

Sugar-Cube Fansubs

once again, I apologize for the slowness Sugar-Cube is experiencing on Maburaho... we have had trouble getting out of our christmas holiday slump in various ways.

Maburaho 11 and 12 are near completion

Triangle Heart OVA ~Sweet Songs Forever~ 4 is past the Lyrics block that had slowed it down.

and everything else is going well. We are hoping to provide more then just OST Joints in the next week.

(for those of you who missed it Sugar-Cube jointed on the release of the Maburaho OST in 320cbr mp3, for you to decide whether to buy it or not)
Old 2004-01-31, 23:20   Link #400
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere
One thing to follow... if you keep it on the hdd, or burn it to a CD BUY THE SERIES. R1 or R2.
I fully agree with this. If you think it's a really great series, vote with your money. Otherwise there may not be any good ones in the future if we don't support the studios now.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen