AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-10-19, 17:50   Link #721
choopo

since Zola died praying for Ange x Hilda lesbian rape, that will technically Nanoha x Fate, and make this anime EPIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
The real question is why does her ring power up the mecha? Maybe she's actually some kind of SUPER NORMA.
maybe norma just super powerfull mana user with ability to break mana itself, so norma hardly to control mana
choopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 17:58   Link #722
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
At this point, I predict Jesus Yamato in next week's episode. Because why not? Not like it needs more to get worse.

In all seriousness though, Haruhi, WRONG epiphany there girl.
Old 2014-10-19, 18:00   Link #723
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's easy to dismiss something that makes you uncomfortable, but you can't understand others if you don't try to put yourself in their place.

In a way, that's why Ange is so disliked. Her context is different and uncomfortable. It's easier to project our values and blame her from that point of view. But that's meaningless.
... oh, so that's explain why you don't like Zola.

Honestly running away from truth is awful for anyone regardless of class or race, If I were doing it, yeah I would hate myself. If I were in same situation as Angeline and acted same I would suck big time. If I have any worth anything I would act different though.
Old 2014-10-19, 18:21   Link #724
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I do love how the show was trying to make us believe that Zola was this nice person, and her dying wasn't supposed to be a good thing. REALLY? Zola was a horrible person. It's just that Ange was as much of a jerk.
Old 2014-10-19, 18:47   Link #725
Tenzen12

Her subordinates obviously trusted her a lot and putting aside Angeline who neede show her place she didn't seem to force anyone. She and Jill are classic case of hidden golden (well more like bronze) heart and it did was obvious from very begenning.

In my book 1 Zola = 20 Angelines = 2 (can change) Anges
Old 2014-10-19, 19:08   Link #726
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I don't really understand all the Zola hate, I mean I know homosexuality can cause some strong reactions in people but come on. That place they are in is pretty much a prison. Do you guys see any males around?! Yeah, exactly...It's not unheard of for people to have sex with the same gender in prison. Both consensual and rape are common so this is not a new concept they're exploring here. Zola was just an alpha female, and she behaved as such. That doesn't mean she was evil...
Old 2014-10-19, 19:39   Link #727
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

So being a rapist is not evil?
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 19:45   Link #728
Tenzen12

But Zola did ask for permission...
Old 2014-10-19, 19:50   Link #729
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by synx View Post
Episode 3 and the stock footage is real already. Seems like Sunrise.

Spoiler for Episode 3:

Spoiler for Episode 3:
[/QUOTE]
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 19:50   Link #730
tsunade666

wow..... a whole new level of stupidity. No wonder their suit doesn't cover the lower part. its so when they wet themselves. They wet the cockpit itself and the machine goes power up. The uniform is so darn useful. I felt facepalming with all the butt shots.
Old 2014-10-19, 20:08   Link #731
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I do love how the show was trying to make us believe that Zola was this nice person, and her dying wasn't supposed to be a good thing. REALLY? Zola was a horrible person. It's just that Ange was as much of a jerk.
Yeah, Zola was horrible.

Really, Salia is the only likable Norma so far.

Well, there's Ange, but I like her because she's a bitch so that's a different deal.
Redhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 20:18   Link #732
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Her subordinates obviously trusted her a lot and putting aside Angeline who neede show her place she didn't seem to force anyone. She and Jill are classic case of hidden golden (well more like bronze) heart and it did was obvious from very begenning.

In my book 1 Zola = 20 Angelines = 2 (can change) Anges
Pretty much this. I got pretty pissed at the death of such a good character.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 20:52   Link #733
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
They wet the cockpit itself and the machine goes power up.
Yeah, and that's the most funniest part of that episode! Oh well, just enjoy the show...
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 21:34   Link #734
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
The real question is why does her ring power up the mecha? Maybe she's actually some kind of SUPER NORMA. I'm guessing Jill knows about whatever secret it is behind Ange's ring and that special mech, hence why she is considerably more lenient towards her than she should be.
Missed this earlier but, the Ring was her mother's ring and it reacted when Ange's blood fell on it.

So it reacted to royal blood which is what trigger the machine's transformation.

Jill definitely knows what's up there since she latched on to the ring from early on then gave it back to her later and put her in just the right machine.

Of course since she is a Norma she couldn't help but be as much of a bitch as possible about it what with the "cavity search" and all.
Redhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 00:16   Link #735
fr3@ky_g

Did Ange just shat bricks?

Spoiler:
fr3@ky_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 00:17   Link #736
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Pretty much this. I got pretty pissed at the death of such a good character.
Me too, I was hoping they did more with her. But her death will lead to character development for Ange and the others.
Old 2014-10-20, 00:18   Link #737
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Here's a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of 23 characters and their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu. It helps me follow things, perhaps it will help others.

@Redhazard -- Good explanation. Did we see Jill give the ring back to Ange, or do we just have to understand that she must have? And was it pure chance that the ratty old machine was so special, or did Jill realize something might happen?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 00:28   Link #738
fr3@ky_g

Wait a minute someone speculated earlier that Ange is quite possible a Super Noma because of the mysterious ring and all.

That must mean she's the Kira "Jesus" Yamato of this show, yes? :P
fr3@ky_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 00:48   Link #739
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Only hate I have is that "Onii-sama". Hope he and his 'attendant' get eaten by DRAGON.

Got a feeling Sylvia doesn't like her anymore, either.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 02:10   Link #740
Irenesharda

Well, this episode wasn't as bad as the other, and I want to continue for the plot's sake, but this show is just making it sooo hard...

This series has enormous potential and it feels annoyed that it just has to squander it at every turn. I have no idea why they want to take the time to make Zola seem like she's a "good" person. I actually, really can't stand any of these girls really. I'm really only interested in Ange and her family and how that whole plot is going to go. I dislike practically every other character.

I wish this show wasn't so crass and exploitative at every turn, and instead concentrated on a good story and characters rather than showing every part of the female body they can, without going full nude. I could really get into this more. Right now, I'm barely tolerating it, if just for the parts in it that actually do seem interesting. I thought the part with the ring being an activator was interesting and points to her family having a link to all this. The Freedom 2.0 looks good when it's in action as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3@ky_g View Post
Wait a minute someone speculated earlier that Ange is quite possible a Super Noma because of the mysterious ring and all.

That must mean she's the Kira "Jesus" Yamato of this show, yes? :P
Yes, but then again, Shinn thought he was hot stuff too, before the real Yamato came back on the scene and basically stole the series right out from under him.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2014-10-20 at 08:53.
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanservice, mecha, ps vita, romance