AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 40.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 15.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.90%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-16, 20:26   Link #241
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyth View Post
But that would mean Magbaredge is the real villain. She abused Inaho's trust!
裏切りの行為の後、デウカリオーンチームは地球のリーダーシップとの関係を壊した。
After act of Treason, Deucalion team broke its relations with with the leadership of the earth.
チームデウカリオーンは、今や独立したユニットとして機能します。
Team Deucalion, now works as an independent unit.
Old 2015-03-16, 20:27   Link #242
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidetoshi Nakata View Post
Exactly, had an episode, which he said he reprogrammed the firewall.
Firewall? That's troubling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 raizer View Post
the katapract development is still slow...
It's actually nonexistent so far because all of them have already been developed, aside from Saazbaum's second unit.
Quote:
After act of Treason, Deucalion team broke its relations with with the leadership of the earth.
It's Gundam SEED except Slaine is Athrun if Lacus never gave any reason for him to switch side and Kira was not his childhood friend.

I hope that's not true.
Old 2015-03-16, 20:31   Link #243
leelee85

Quote:
Where did you get that info from besides watching the episode?
Old 2015-03-16, 20:33   Link #244
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Hmmm, where have I seen that before? This, if true, is such a novel idea...
Old 2015-03-16, 20:36   Link #245
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Firewall? That's troubling. It's actually nonexistent so far because all of them have already been developed, aside from Saazbaum's second unit. It's Gundam SEED except Slaine is Athrun if Lacus never gave any reason for him to switch side and Kira was not his childhood friend.

I hope that's not true.
A little different Athrun was childhood friend of Kira and Athrun never had romantic feelings for Lacus, it was just political engagement.
Slaine has very similar personality to Shinn, who justified his actions by saying he did things his sister and then almost girlfriend. If you subistituir almost girlfriend and sister, Asseylum, the motivations are the same.
It seems that Deucalion team would be a unit type "Celestial Being" gundam 00.
Old 2015-03-16, 20:39   Link #246
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee85 View Post
Where did you get that info from besides watching the episode?
type in google 4chan aldnoah
and read the topics you find this post in one of the messages
Old 2015-03-16, 20:42   Link #247
monster

Quote:
A little different Athrun was childhood friend of Kira and Athrun never had romantic feelings for Lacus, it was just political engagement.
Slaine has very similar personality to Shinn, who justified his actions by saying he did things his sister and then almost girlfriend
I think this post was meant for me, not leelee85.

Anyway, it's not a serious comparison, not that any comparison needs to be fully comparable.
Quote:
It seems that Deucalion team would be a unit type "Celestial Being" gundam 00.
Celestial Being wants to stir up war to unite humanity, that's more along the line of Slaine's thinking, except Slaine is already in power and simply wants to conquer the rest of humanity, whereas CB operates while not being one of those in control of Earth.
Old 2015-03-16, 20:48   Link #248
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
I think this post was meant for me, not leelee85.

Anyway, it's not a serious comparison, not that any comparison needs to be fully comparable. Celestial Being wants to stir up war to unite humanity, that's more along the line of Slaine's thinking, except Slaine is already in power and simply wants to conquer the rest of humanity, whereas CB operates while not being one of those in control of Earth.
The cause is different, Slaine to conquer the earth, subduing the Terrans to create a new realm for the Martians, and Asseylum govern it.
Episode 8, in conversation with Eddelrittuo when the maid question about Lemrina. Slaine replies that she probably thinks the same as he, find a place where it can be accepted.

Last edited by Hidetoshi Nakata; 2015-03-16 at 21:00.
Old 2015-03-16, 21:15   Link #249
monster

Quote:
The cause is different, Slaine to conquer the earth, subduing the Terrans to create a new realm for the Martians, and Asseylum govern it.
Episode 8, in conversation with Eddelrittuo when the maid question about Lemrina. Slaine replies that she probably thinks the same as he, find a place where it can be accepted.
Slaine talks about peace and the way to achieve that via unification so Asseylum could live in a better world. CB wants Earth to unite and not fight amongst themselves so that they could better interact with other beings in the universe.

The cause may be different, but the idea that peace can only be achieved through unification is the same.
Old 2015-03-16, 23:22   Link #250
monster

I'm not saying that Slaine has a noble intention, if that's what you're implying.

Actually, I think CB's intention wouldn't be noble either if it weren't justified by the movie.
Old 2015-03-16, 23:41   Link #251
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying that Slaine has a noble intention, if that's what you're implying.

Actually, I think CB's intention wouldn't be noble either if it weren't justified by the movie.
I was talking about how she acted in the film, the cause they fought for the movie, looked very noble

I think the reason for the Ufe want to murder Asseylum is related to fake princess Asseylum on the news inciting war against Earth, wanting to establish a new empire on Earth. Hey want to kill her because err Slaine has made her out to be a female Hitler with his little puppet pretending to be her.
I think that would be the natural relationship that any government will, killing the leader of the rebellion, you destabilizes their forces.
Nitido is the image and name of Asseylum, are bound strongly as the real spokesman of the war.
Earthlings who do not know the truth, they see Asseylum as the second coming of Hitler.
Old 2015-03-17, 00:14   Link #252
monster

Quote:
I was talking about how she acted in the film, the cause they fought for the movie, looked very noble

I think the reason for the Ufe want to murder Asseylum is related to fake princess Asseylum on the news inciting war against Earth, wanting to establish a new empire on Earth. Hey want to kill her because err Slaine has made her out to be a female Hitler with his little puppet pretending to be her.
I think that would be the natural relationship that any government will, killing the leader of the rebellion, you destabilizes their forces.
Nitido is the image and name of Asseylum, are bound strongly as the real spokesman of the war.
Earthlings who do not know the truth, they see Asseylum as the second coming of Hitler.
Hitler has more connotation than simply a conqueror. I think there is no reason to bring Hitler into this unless Slaine (or anyone else) tries to make a nation of supermen.
Old 2015-03-17, 01:00   Link #253
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Hitler has more connotation than simply a conqueror. I think there is no reason to bring Hitler into this unless Slaine (or anyone else) tries to make a nation of supermen.

I'm not talking about Slaine, I'm talking about Asseylum image, it was as the villain of the story, because she was the spokesperson of the war, that is taking the Deucalion team, the other Earthlings think Asseylum is who is leading the war.
The Martians are portrayed in the anime, as racists, and those who hold the power aldnoah are superior beings, that gives you the right to invade the land, stealing their land and its resources, the vast majority of Martians shown in the anime, judge earthlings as inferior, as barbarians waste, and that they are superior has the right to do as intende.
What this differs from Nazism, because you think the flag used in the banner before the season, which would be used in the speech of the princess, was replaced during the anime.
The Martians and Nazi ideals are very similar, and natural for someone to lead this people is portrayed with such a comparison.
Racism, superiority of those who have power over others Aldnoah (now the Aryan race), totalitarianism, control of communications media (Saazbaum blocked the discourse of princess).
More if you do not like Hitler, I can trade for one of Kim Jong-il, Osama bin Laden, Stalin and Saddam Hussein.
Old 2015-03-17, 01:09   Link #254
monster

Quote:
I'm not talking about Slaine,
And I said Slaine (or anyone else), which would include Asseylum.
Quote:
I'm talking about Asseylum image, it was as the villain of the story, because she was the spokesperson of the war, that is taking the Deucalion team, the other Earthlings think Asseylum is who is leading the war.
The Martians are portrayed in the anime, as racists, and those who hold the power aldnoah are superior beings, that gives you the right to invade the land, stealing their land and its resources, the vast majority of Martians shown in the anime, judge earthlings as inferior, as barbarians waste, and that they are superior has the right to do as intende.
What this differs from Nazism, because you think the flag used in the banner before the season, which would be used in the speech of the princess, was replaced during the anime.
The Martians and Nazi ideals are very similar, and natural for someone to lead this people is portrayed with such a comparison.
Racism, superiority of those who have power over others Aldnoah (now the Aryan race), totalitarianism, control of communications media (Saazbaum blocked the discourse of princess).
More if you do not like Hitler, I can trade for one of Kim Jong-il, Osama bin Laden, Stalin and Saddam Hussein.
That may be a general attitude in Mars, but that's not a primary reason for the war. They are more after the resources rather than a specific intent to annihilate/remove those who they feel are inferior to them.
Old 2015-03-17, 01:41   Link #255
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
And I said Slaine (or anyone else), which would include Asseylum. That may be a general attitude in Mars, but that's not a primary reason for the war. They are more after the resources rather than a specific intent to annihilate/remove those who they feel are inferior to them.
If we analyze the discourses used by Asseylum and Slaine in the second season, and their interactions with the counts, we noticed quite offensiveness to the racist side, and take ownership for they are in right to the lands and resources of the Terrans. Look speech that uses Slaine with three counts, look at his conversation with Lemrina, pay attention to what he calls the Terrans.
What's the right of the Martians, plunder the land, and kill Earthlings, stealing their resources, it was their choice to form a colony on Mars, because instead of attacking the land, they did not return to her, before leaving for violence .
Because Mr. Slaine, is found in the law to create a fantasy world, in the backyard of others.
It's the same thing a person breaking into a home, killing their owners, and declare the new owner it.
Old 2015-03-17, 01:59   Link #256
monster

Quote:
If we analyze the discourses used by Asseylum and Slaine in the second season, and their interactions with the counts, we noticed quite offensiveness to the racist side, and take ownership for they are in right to the lands and resources of the Terrans. Look speech that uses Slaine with three counts, look at his conversation with Lemrina, pay attention to what he calls the Terrans.
What's the right of the Martians, plunder the land, and kill Earthlings, stealing their resources, it was their choice to form a colony on Mars, because instead of attacking the land, they did not return to her, before leaving for violence .
Because Mr. Slaine, is found in the law to create a fantasy world, in the backyard of others.
It's the same thing a person breaking into a home, killing their owners, and declare the new owner it.
Again, I'm not saying they're not racist or anything like that. I'm just saying that their racism isn't a stated purpose for the war, just a convenient excuse for it.

Hitler, by contrast, actually wanted to create a superior society free of any inferior people living within it.
Old 2015-03-17, 04:43   Link #257
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
Again, I'm not saying they're not racist or anything like that. I'm just saying that their racism isn't a stated purpose for the war, just a convenient excuse for it.

Hitler, by contrast, actually wanted to create a superior society free of any inferior people living within it.
You are putting yourself as a spectator, we have a lot of information and know things because we have seen in the anime.
You have to put in place the Terrans, they are already traumatized by the events that occurred during the war fall from the sky, where there was great destruction and a large number of dead.
Another war was started by Uncle Saazbaum, they had destroyed their land, and a part of its population decimated, how many people lost their homes, friends and family. And besides all that you connect to TV, and watch the speeches of the princess, talking to eradicate, and to invade and create a new kingdom on earth, natural for people to remember that German citizen.

Last edited by Hidetoshi Nakata; 2015-03-17 at 05:05.
Old 2015-03-17, 04:52   Link #258
monster

Quote:
you are putting yourself as a spectator, we have a lot of information and know things because we have seen in the anime.
you have to put in place the Terrans, who had their land destroyed, and a part of its population decimated, how many people lost their homes, friends and family. And besides all that you connect to TV, and watch the speeches of the princess, talking to eradicate, and to invade and create a new kingdom on earth, and natural for people to remember that German citizen.
None of that specifically deals with Hitler.

So, of all the conquerors in history they would choose Hitler and Germany? You don't think the Chinese descendants could think of Japan, for example?

Do we even know how far in the future this is? Maybe there's a more recent would be conqueror they would have in mind.
Old 2015-03-17, 05:34   Link #259
Hidetoshi Nakata
Banned

Quote:
None of that specifically deals with Hitler.

So, of all the conquerors in history they would choose Hitler and Germany? You don't think the Chinese descendants could think of Japan, for example?

Do we even know how far in the future this is? Maybe there's a more recent would be conqueror they would have in mind.
Aldnoah.Zero 1972-2016
In 1972, an ancient alien hypergate was discovered on the surface of the moon. Using this technology, humanity began migrating to Mars and settling there. After settlers discovered additional advanced technology, the Vers Empire was founded, which claimed Mars and its secrets for themselves. Later, the Vers Empire declared war on Earth, and in 1999, a battle on the Moon's surface caused the hypergate to explode, shattering the Moon and scattering remnants into a debris belt around the planet. Cut off from Mars, the remnants of the Vers Imperial Army established several massive orbital space stations within the debris belt and a ceasefire was established. 15 years later, in 2014, an attack on the Vers princess during a peace mission causes the Empire to launch a new attack on Earth, this time determined to conquer it once and for all.

when you parses the line of Aldnoah.Zero time, he comes across our current timeline, when it comes to a large number of victims these three citizens comes to people's minds, and incredible as it may seem Soviet Union, China, and Nazism had the same colors on the red flag.
More because of racism, and natural people associate with Hitler.
List of recent dictators with large numbers of deaths.
you have a list and number of deaths each dictator had
1. Mao Tsé-tung: 77.000.000
2. Joseph Stalin: 43.000.000
3. Adolf Hitler: 21.000.000
The name of these three citizens, have been cited with heroes, alluding to the character of Slaine, in several forums to justify attitudes of Slaine, they were elevated to the rank of heroes
Did you know that a civil war is taking place in Venezuela, you know how they call the chief of the armed forces?

Yes also through the plot we can conclude.
1. They founded the Vers empire, to claim possession of mars and its secret.
2.After Vers declared war on 99
3.2014 uncle Saazbaum, the war begins with an attack on Asseylum
4.2016 after Saazbaun uncle's death, Slaine reignites the war, and want to conquer the land.
Moral of the story, the culprit of all always been the Martians, they claimed possession of Mars, and refused to share the secrets of technology.
5.Because earthlings have to share its resources with the Martians, who refuse to share their technology and secrets.
6.The Martians are mean, they did not think they could cope without the resources of the earth, and preferred to stay with the technology and mars secrets.
7. Everything could be solved if the Martians compartilhacem their resources in exchange technology, more to them instead left for violence.
After all the devastation and deaths, it is natural that the Terrans do not accept the Martians and Earthlings, especially after those speeches the princess. Slaine destroyed the image of the princess, especially that image, she had experienced during his perioda earth with that ending all chanses of a peace agreement.

Last edited by Hidetoshi Nakata; 2015-03-17 at 06:00.
Old 2015-03-17, 06:16   Link #260
vic-vic

http://fabelyn.tumblr.com/post/93525...ne-translation

It was Earth that cut all ties with Martians first. How could they trade in such situation?

Though, after Gilzeria fuck everything up, after screweing up his own planet due to his mad ideas, and created the lovely brew of war, it's very hard to blame Earth and it's people for wanting to firebomb Mars into oblivion.

P.S. At least bastard Gilzeria paid a ultimate preice for his crimes and got his butt scorched when hypergates on Moon went critical.
Closed Thread