3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-10, 11:39   Link #101
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

O yeah that. Makes sense.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 12:03   Link #102
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

WOW, EP 17 IS DEFINITELY A 10/10 4 ME AND CODE GEASS IS LIKE PART OF MY LIFE NOW

I CANNOT WAIT 4 ANOTHER 2 WEEKS......STUPID RECAP BUT OH WELL =[

Anyway, Does any1 no wut was the number that were placed to ougi, mao and C.C. in the end of ep 17.5 preview?
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 12:19   Link #103
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
BTW i wanna ask
some rumor said that the next episode (after re-crap)
there will be
Spoiler:

is it true or not???

Last edited by kira-sama; 2007-02-11 at 03:44.
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 12:35   Link #104
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-sama View Post
*snip*
You may want to edit your post, and take it to the spoiler thread.
Old 2007-02-10, 22:20   Link #105
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Spoiler:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 22:38   Link #106
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltygearxt View Post
WOW, EP 17 IS DEFINITELY A 10/10 4 ME AND CODE GEASS IS LIKE PART OF MY LIFE NOW

I CANNOT WAIT 4 ANOTHER 2 WEEKS......STUPID RECAP BUT OH WELL =[

Anyway, Does any1 no wut was the number that were placed to ougi, mao and C.C. in the end of ep 17.5 preview?
I think its the result of scene popularity voting

First place: Re-contract Scene of Lulu and CC
2nd place: Lulu claiming CC is his.
3rd place: Villeta's boob
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 22:58   Link #107
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
I think its the result of scene popularity voting

First place: Re-contract Scene of Lulu and CC
2nd place: Lulu claiming CC is his.
3rd place: Villeta's boob
Which, of course, we all know is a big fat lie.
We all know which one of those three REALLY took the first place.
Old 2007-02-10, 23:55   Link #108
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Which, of course, we all know is a big fat lie.
We all know which one of those three REALLY took the first place.
What? What's wrong with people preferring scenes with a lot of emotional meaning as compared to scenes with...well, fanservice?

Then again, I think you could be right.

Spoiler:
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 00:07   Link #109
astranagant

contrary to what everyone thinks, i actually think that lulu's group is actually the one who is in disadvantage after knowing suzaku being the pilot of lancelot. i dont think lulu or todo are iron hearted enough to kill suzaku whereas suzaku (not knowing zero's identity + he is a crazy kid to begin with) will undoubtly try to kill zero's group with no hesitation. does anyone know the last line lulu said to todo to convince to join mean? is it something like "but i will see it as a foreseeing dream"? i dont get why todo smiled after he said that. last thing i want to get off my chest is....why is suzaku not dead yet damn...i have been wishing for his death for a long time...

p.s. hopefully shirley doest turn into another biatch flay from seed...that would destroy the pity i felt for her in ep14.
astranagant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 00:29   Link #110
ashlay
the red string of fate

^you're wrong about Todou. he decided to kill Suzaku this episode. just listen to his little speech about being unable to accomplish anything unless you're commited to it when he opens the cockpit of his Guren...err what types are these?

you're quite right about Lelouch and Kalen having issues right now though. but really, their disadvantage is only noticable if you look at this from a character perspective, as its indecision/emotional attachment. but if we look at it that way, Suzaku is basically in the same position right now because of who he is: he doesn't believe in killing anymore. (though its for different reasons, its basically the same handicap)

not to mention from an overall plot point of view, its pointless anyway. as long as Suzaku is Lelouch's foil, he won't be killed. ^_^b
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 01:26   Link #111
astranagant

^ well i see that as an encouragement instead. the fact that he encourages suzaku to continue on his (wrong) path seems to me that he has a soft spot for him. what are your thoughts of shirley's role in future episodes though? im interested to know. if she should regain her memory you think she will turn against lulu? i think not since she decided not to killed lulu before her memory got wiped. so maybe she would keep silent and watch over lulu, and when his war is finished (be it victory or defeat), go back to his side..? dont be mistaken, i am c two supporter ep 14 just made me feel pity toward shirley, and i think the chance ctwo ending up with lulu is slim

o, as to suzaku's handicap? i thought by now we pretty much agreed that he is the type who yells "stop killing" while gunning down people

Last edited by astranagant; 2007-02-11 at 02:03.
Old 2007-02-11, 01:42   Link #112
ZombieSheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagant View Post
^ well i see that as an encouragement instead. the fact that he encourages suzaku to continue on his (wrong) path seems to me that he has a soft spot for him. what are your thoughts of shirley's role in future episodes though? im interested to know. if she should regain her memory you think she will turn against lulu? i think not since she decided not to killed lulu before her memory got wiped. so maybe she would keep silent and watch over lulu, and when his war is finished (be it victory or defeat), go back to his side..? dont be mistaken, i am c two supporter ep 14 just made me feel pity toward shirley, and i think the chance ctwo ending up with lulu is slim
That very much depends on which part of Lulu did she remember, did she remember she loves him or did she remember he killed her father. or maybe both, but judging by the letter it mostly talks about black knights and dead father (only for the parts we saw, don't know about the rest of it), it's probably the killing part that she remembered. Good chance she will come back and hunt him again, much like everything else in his life by this point.
ZombieSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 02:27   Link #113
astranagant

as much as i hate that to happen, but your surmise is probably right on another note, i somehow has a feeling that lulu's father is actually a good guy. perhaps he sent lulu to japan to shield him from being murdered like his mother did, as well as to train him. and hs attackin japan are all but ordeals he set up to make lulu stronger to be able to suceed the throne. i dont know why i think that, perhaps because i am set in my mind that there has to be some plot twist somewhere....the worst possible ending would definitely be suzaku convincing lulu to give up his plan, and they both help lacus, oh no euphie, become the queen, and we have gundam seed all over again
Old 2007-02-11, 02:52   Link #114
OMG_Zerg_Rush

I wonder if after next weeks recap if they are going to change the opening animation like they did after 8.5?
________
Mxr-01

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:50.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 06:40   Link #115
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
as much as i hate that to happen, but your surmise is probably right on another note, i somehow has a feeling that lulu's father is actually a good guy. perhaps he sent lulu to japan to shield him from being murdered like his mother did, as well as to train him. and hs attackin japan are all but ordeals he set up to make lulu stronger to be able to suceed the throne. i dont know why i think that, perhaps because i am set in my mind that there has to be some plot twist somewhere....the worst possible ending would definitely be suzaku convincing lulu to give up his plan, and they both help lacus, oh no euphie, become the queen, and we have gundam seed all over again
ive encountered this plot twist before...which usually ends up with the guy who was thought to be evil but turns out to be good to be killed by the one he was trying to save/train (ie lulu shooting his father) ~ this could add a nice twist to it but seriously i have no love for a guy who has 108 wives and still trying to capture CC
but seriously if the emperor didnt turn up to be such a prick i could support that theory ~ its just that atm he doesnt know who zero is so how would he know that the real lulu is getting stronger...and not say ie hes dead (as cornelia and the others think so)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 08:15   Link #116
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
its just that atm he doesnt know who zero is so how would he know that the real lulu is getting stronger...
Consider..
1. He talked to Clovis, so he knew that Lulu killed Clovis == happy papa
2. Zero went on a national broadcast announcing himself that he was the one who kill Clovis.
3. Even Cornalia who was in Britania heard about it.
4. Emperor is a great strategist, very clever (according to some spoiler).

1+2+3+4 = Lulu is Zero == Even happier papa :3?

Quote:
i have no love for a guy who has 108 wives and still trying to capture CC
well.. he has 108 wives, but I don't know about capturing CC part.
Clovis did mentioned he will get discrowned if Emperor find out that Clovis is keeping CC. So I can't say Emperor actually support the capture of CC and her ppl, it was Clovis who did it.

There is very little that we know about him at this point. I am not so sure what to make out of him. The twist that makes him some good guy would indeed be interesting.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 10:45   Link #117
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
^ well i see that as an encouragement instead. the fact that he encourages suzaku to continue on his (wrong) path seems to me that he has a soft spot for him. (
Basically Toudo stated that once you choose a path, you have to pour everything you got into it in order to achieve your objectives.

He's basically saying, "don't chicken out or hamper yourself because your unsure of what your doing."

If you hadn't noticed, Lelouch and Kallen has felt the same, especially when Shirley's dad died but eventually resolved it, Suzaku's going to have to follow as well.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 11:21   Link #118
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Basically Toudo stated that once you choose a path, you have to pour everything you got into it in order to achieve your objectives.

He's basically saying, "don't chicken out or hamper yourself because your unsure of what your doing."

If you hadn't noticed, Lelouch and Kallen has felt the same, especially when Shirley's dad died but eventually resolved it, Suzaku's going to have to follow as well.
certainly doesn't seem like it now, unless Suzaku's goal really isn't "to change Britannia by rising through it". he would have had a different reaction when ordered to kill Todou if he really did. but maybe if we give him a few episodes, he'll become less self-indulgent.

Last edited by ashlay; 2007-02-11 at 11:37.
Old 2007-02-11, 14:53   Link #119
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-11, 15:01   Link #120
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Spoiler:
I'd have to disagree, both by the way Alex treated Euphie this episode, the fact that Suzaku wasn't even on the list of potential knights, and this spoiler:
Spoiler for 18-20, decorative vice-chancellor:

whatever Cornelia thinks of Suzaku, the fact he's a Number still hurts Euphie's image, and Cornelia will do anything to protect Euphie, even if it means Euphie doesn't get to choose what she wants to do ("Onee-sama knows best" and all that. -_-b)