Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-08, 19:23   Link #3421
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Also the major thing that's hurting chitoge fans is the fact that 90% of the arguments you guys have made for Chitoge winning are basd off of tropes from other manga.
Plus I gotta be honest I think the author was ready to write away Chitoge as the promise girl in the manga chapter but he got absolutely blasted for it by the fans so she was let back in during the next chapter.
Its like the never ending fight between the fans of Sena,Rika and Yozora (Haganai) and the way that is influencing the Ln.
I just want an harem ending btw :V
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 20:22   Link #3422
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Must admit everyone seems like the one thing they cannot decide and keep it that way is who they want to win.
My first choice has always been Tsugumi. If not her, then Chitoge. Of course, I'm not going to flip if neither of them are the end girl.
Old 2014-06-08, 20:51   Link #3423
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Right now, I'm stuck between Chitoge and Yui. But I wanna ship both.

Don't worry, Tsugumi will always feel free to be his mistress.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 21:19   Link #3424
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Its like the never ending fight between the fans of Sena,Rika and Yukimura (Haganai) and the way that is influencing the Ln.
I just want an harem ending btw :V
Fixed.

Nobody in the thread even mentioned Yozora .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 22:17   Link #3425
Chosen_Hero

I also ship Chitoge and Tsugumi (my two favorite girls, with Tsugumi being my favorite of them all), but I ship Chitoge the most because even if she wins Tsugumi also wins.
Old 2014-06-08, 23:17   Link #3426
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Right now, I'm stuck between Chitoge and Yui. But I wanna ship both.

Don't worry, Tsugumi will always feel free to be his mistress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I also ship Chitoge and Tsugumi (my two favorite girls, with Tsugumi being my favorite of them all), but I ship Chitoge the most because even if she wins Tsugumi also wins.
Yup, it's a win-win situation

Yui would probably be my third choice if I had to pick. Wish she showed up earlier in the story.
Old 2014-06-09, 02:23   Link #3427
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

@ImperialFlameGod8190:

The reason why, from my perspective, Onodera is in an especially unfavorable spot is because she can't confess (as the story would end right now) she clearly lacks serious character development. Even the usually one-sided Marika has shown some different facets now and then. Onodera? Not so much. How am I supposed to believe that she might have a snowball's chance in hell to be the end girl with no possible development except for the unlikely cases that she either confesses or gives up on him?

I generally agree with the rest of your post, it's a fair assessment of the current state.

Your last paragraph is an interesting thought and while I wouldn't say the author got "blasted" for focusing on one girl, he saw how popularity spread out to several girls and, I agree, that could very well influence his writing - towards a harem ending.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 04:52   Link #3428
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
@ImperialFlameGod8190:

The reason why, from my perspective, Onodera is in an especially unfavorable spot is because she can't confess (as the story would end right now) she clearly lacks serious character development. Even the usually one-sided Marika has shown some different facets now and then. Onodera? Not so much. How am I supposed to believe that she might have a snowball's chance in hell to be the end girl with no possible development except for the unlikely cases that she either confesses or gives up on him?
Alright I got you're point (and I agree) but you're missing one thing. If you look at the development of the girls most of it is related to the fact that they're getting used to the feelings they have for raku. Onodera already being head over heels in love doesn't require that.

Look at this last 2 chapter arc for tsugumi we learned 3 things (most of which we already knew)
1. The joke about tsugumi and the male/female clothing thing is a massive gag.
2. Raku is pretty much a chivalric code guy from the way he dealt with the mafia boss (the fact he didn't use him being a mafia boss as well says a lot).
3. Tsugumi looks good in a lot of cosplays.

We knew she liked Raku these 2 chapters basically only showed us why she does (his acknowledging she's a girl and that he's an all around good guy).

The major weakness of nisekoi is this. Every single key holder still has a logical stance but nobody's really been eliminated. It almost feels like they're trying to give other girls a fighting chance because really early manga they had virtually none
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 04:56   Link #3429
Singally

Quote:
Alright I got you're point (and I agree) but you're missing one thing. If you look at the development of the girls most of it is related to the fact that they're getting used to the feelings they have for raku. Onodera already being head over heels in love doesn't require that.

Look at this last 2 chapter arc for tsugumi we learned 3 things (most of which we already knew)
1. The joke about tsugumi and the male/female clothing thing is a massive gag.
2. Raku is pretty much a chivalric code guy from the way he dealt with the mafia boss (the fact he didn't use him being a mafia boss as well says a lot).
3. Tsugumi looks good in a lot of cosplays.

We knew she liked Raku these 2 chapters basically only showed us why she does (his acknowledging she's a girl and that he's an all around good guy).

The major weakness of nisekoi is this. Every single key holder still has a logical stance but nobody's really been eliminated.
The issue is, while most of the girls have very minor developments, Chitoge has had some pretty massive development. He nearly hated her at the beginning but by now there's been several times he's had to remind himself that he loves Onodera and not her. I'd rather it not be such a bland ending and I also think Onodera would win if she confessed right now, but it's fairly obvious no matter how you read it that Chitoge is going to steal it away if the author doesn't change it up a bit.

Edit: By development I don't mean their feelings for Raku but how central they've been in the plot and Raku's feelings for them.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 05:49   Link #3430
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
The issue is, while most of the girls have very minor developments, Chitoge has had some pretty massive development. He nearly hated her at the beginning but by now there's been several times he's had to remind himself that he loves Onodera and not her. I'd rather it not be such a bland ending and I also think Onodera would win if she confessed right now, but it's fairly obvious no matter how you read it that Chitoge is going to steal it away if the author doesn't change it up a bit.

Edit: By development I don't mean their feelings for Raku but how central they've been in the plot and Raku's feelings for them.
You're right chitoge has had massive developments but remember this is called false love for a reason. There are 3 plot points that must be negotiated
1. The fake relationship between chitoge and raku and its impact on the story. (which ironically tsugumi still doesn't know about)
2. The 4 keys and its impact.
3. Raku's current feelings.

Chitoge has a lot of development pretty much because the fake relationship is going to be the driving point of the series. If you look at the major chitoge arcs they all mainly get their impact from the fact that chitoge and raku publically are a couple (privately its not that cut and dry).

Most of the arcs that help chitoge Raku is forced into because of the fake relationship and exposing it as true or false (which claude hasn't done). but really the arcs have done more for chitoge's feelings then raku's (we forget raku's personality is actually a gentle one).

As for Raku's feelings for them i'd still say he's 70% onodera 25% chitoge 5%(tsugumi or marika). When the group is together the question is whose the favorite and the answer is Onodera
Old 2014-06-09, 06:41   Link #3431
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

However, Raku x Chitoge relationship seems convincing now. As it's no longer looked as forced as initially thought before. Things gone smoothly in the flow, if you hadn't noticed. They appears to quarreling and fighting each other less and less as the story goes, which is an obvious change in their relationship. And yet you seem to stuck in the past, and convince yourself that nothing has changed a single bit between them. Instead of admitting the obvious change, you just turn a blind eye and go butthurt about the author's biased notions.

You can complain the author for being biased of Chitoge as many as you want. But you got to admit it, Raku x Chitoge relationship has progressively changed, and it's no longer the same. It appears right in front of you, whether you like or not. Yet you still think that it's 'forced', again?
Old 2014-06-09, 06:57   Link #3432
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
However, Raku x Chitoge relationship seems convincing now. As it's no longer looked as forced as initially thought before. Things gone smoothly in the flow, if you hadn't noticed. They appears to quarreling and fighting each other less and less as the story goes, which is an obvious change in their relationship. And yet you seem to stuck in the past, and convince yourself that nothing has changed a single bit between them. Instead of admitting the obvious change, you just turn a blind eye and go butthurt about the author's biased notions.

You can complain the author for being biased of Chitoge as many as you want. But you got to admit it, Raku x Chitoge relationship has progressively changed, and it's no longer the same. It appears right in front of you, whether you like or not. Yet you still think that it's 'forced', again?
Xero you're gonna need to convince yourself far more if your gonna convince me the things I've bolded say that you essentially contradict yourself.

Plus lets face it you admit you want chitoge to win or a tsugumi mistress situation so you're as biased. In fact your own response tells me that i'm right

I'm not saying the author is chitoge biased. What i'm saying essentially is this.
The storyline is so staggered that no girl has a clear edge but no girl is eliminated (Although marika appears less and less). And if chitoge is so far ahead why introduce Haru and to a lesser extent Yui.

Also This has absolutely zero flow to it whatsoever.
Old 2014-06-09, 10:02   Link #3433
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Xero you're gonna need to convince yourself far more if your gonna convince me the things I've bolded say that you essentially contradict yourself.

Plus lets face it you admit you want chitoge to win or a tsugumi mistress situation so you're as biased. In fact your own response tells me that i'm right

I'm not saying the author is chitoge biased. What i'm saying essentially is this.
The storyline is so staggered that no girl has a clear edge but no girl is eliminated (Although marika appears less and less). And if chitoge is so far ahead why introduce Haru and to a lesser extent Yui.

Also This has absolutely zero flow to it whatsoever.
Haru: to please Onodera fans with more Onodera.

Yui: to finally show the last key and girl and get ready to move the story forward as they get closer to their third year in high school.

The second Haru fell for Raku the Onodera ship lost steam, with how nice she is what do you think will happen when she finds out her sister is in love with him?, also as much as I like Yui there's no way she is going to win, since she's the one-san and was introduced last (as far as we know).
Old 2014-06-09, 10:19   Link #3434
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

ARRRR Chinadress Tsugumi I would make like the boss and take my clothes off for her

By the way, I shipped Chitoge since the oneshot Not because she's the cover girl, though, it was just..... love at first sight
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 10:28   Link #3435
Miraluka
Banned

I'm waiting for the fans colored version, I know they will.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 10:33   Link #3436
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

ARRRR Chinadress Tsugumi I would make like the boss and take my clothes off for her

By the way, I shipped Chitoge since the oneshot Not because she's the cover girl, though, it was just..... love at first sight
Her busts are too big for the cheongsam dress, though.

PS: Ain't gonna waste my time with a guy with a clouded view on something that made him grew bitter. I'm done with it. Oh, not you, tron.
Old 2014-06-09, 21:38   Link #3437
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Dat rack~
Dem legs~
Those curves~

Incoming nosebleed
Old 2014-06-09, 22:27   Link #3438
Kioras

She must control an extra-dimensional space to hide feminity when she is wearing guy's clothes.

No amount of wrapping would be able to hide her curves.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 23:33   Link #3439
ImperialFlameGod8190

gotta tell ya Kioras I don't disagree it kinda shocks me how some of these cross dressers hide absolutely ridiculous busts sometimes and its like there's no way you wrapped all that
Old 2014-06-10, 01:12   Link #3440
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

That's the law of cross dressing.
Charlotte Dunois, Tsugumi and a lot of others character knows this trick.

Each time I see it I'm like "Oh, Japan must have such a technology for male clothes"

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life