AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2013-03-21, 00:30   Link #101
NK141
Some Random Guy

First of all love the preview, and the song from Hina But I noticed something between the manga and the PV season
Spoiler for :

this series is going all over the place... none the less I am happy about a new season . But it seems to be going in the direction where it doesn't know itself anymore.

Last edited by NK141; 2013-03-21 at 00:55.
NK141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 05:33   Link #102
melina_putri

It seems there will be a talk show on 1st April called "ハヤテのごとく! Cuties スタート記念春ULALA SP" where the producers and VAs introducing this new series.

Hoping they are going to give more information about this series.
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 17:55   Link #103
Midonin
Last Engage

Kind of a given with them streaming every other season, but this one will be too.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 07:46   Link #104
NK141
Some Random Guy

Is it me or in that Picture, Nagi's hair looks a lot longer than usual? probably a pointless observation, but something I noticed.
NK141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 16:19   Link #105
Mentar
Banned

You know... as a former big HnG fan, it is kind of heartbreaking to see how Hata and his marketing advisors managed to completely ruin an awesome franchise and reduce it to irrelevance.

Just look at the feedback on the AS boards. Barely 10 comments per episode, and almost exclusively from hardcore fans?

If Hata had had the balls to properly end the story after the Greece arc (with maybe one more followup and conclusion arc) and kept J.C.Staff at a genuine 1:1 conversion, the show would have had the chance to end up as one of the "greats", one of the classics. Instead, the fans are being disrespected with one stupid filler story after the other, with the one arc which pretty much everyone wants to see purposely avoided.

Please excuse my french, but: Screw you, Hata. Shame on you for what you did.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 16:51   Link #106
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
(just look at the previous anime)
I watched neither the movie, previous manglobe anime, nor this anime. A combination of art style + not being canon (sorry, no matter what Hata says I don't believe the previous anime to be canon at all considering it also pulled from random chapters at random times) made me not care to watch them.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote