AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-03, 11:36   Link #1521
dragon213

So is Novel-Hunter meaning that after he post volume 3 so will he wait with volume 4 until he get a new laptop and improve his japanese? Just asking to se if I understood it right.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 11:50   Link #1522
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
So is Novel-Hunter meaning that after he post volume 3 so will he wait with volume 4 until he get a new laptop and improve his japanese? Just asking to se if I understood it right.
My understanding is that once he goes back to school he will lot be working on it. He doesn't have a laptop and that on top with how busy he is at school (probably in a week or so, depending on the school) he will be dropping the project.

Sometimes things just don't work out with what we want and intend to happen. Life is a jerk that way.

Edit: it looks like he will be completing volume 3. My mistake.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 12:36   Link #1523
dragon213

So I guess we will have to wait until he or maybe someone else picks the story up again then, I just hope it won't be abandoned, I would cry if it was
Old 2015-01-03, 13:28   Link #1524
Breimoon

He will continue translating. It is just that things will be very busy for him and so don't expect translations anytime soon.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 17:48   Link #1525
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Even the legendary Jirachi cannot give u that wish.
What about Genie, the Fairly Odd Parents, or even the Holy Grail (before it got corrupted)?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 17:57   Link #1526
ImperialFlameGod8190

Idk about genie, I'd ask Wanda cuz cosmo would probably make people complain more. The holy grail idk either.

More to the point people are going to complain no matter how stupid it sounds and most of us will understand but when enough people dont understand it becomes a problem

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 10:50   Link #1527
GrinReaper

Is that white haired, pale skinned person with red eyes in volume a bishonen?

Because that would be really similar to high school DxD, i mean he\she looks like a vampire and is later seen in a girls uniform but is originally shown in what i believe is a boys uniform.
GrinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 10:53   Link #1528
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
Is that white haired, pale skinned person with red eyes in volume a bishonen?

Because that would be really similar to high school DxD, i mean he\she looks like a vampire and is later seen in a girls uniform but is originally shown in what i believe is a boys uniform.
I have asked this like 20 pages back, but there ir not much info about he/she
Old 2015-01-04, 23:34   Link #1529
dragon213

have many chapters do you think episode 1 of the anime will cover, 1-2 or 1-3 and do do you think each episode will cover the same number or different amount of chapters?
Old 2015-01-05, 00:10   Link #1530
amtro
Distro

Who are you talking about? Can't even think of someone who fits that description.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 00:36   Link #1531
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Who are you talking about? Can't even think of someone who fits that description.
The dude/girl is in the color illustrations of Volume 4. Just look at the one showing all the characters and find the one wearing glasses that's not a really hot nurse.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 00:46   Link #1532
hitotake
hage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
I have asked this like 20 pages back, but there ir not much info about he/she
Spoiler for this?:

たちばな ななお (tachibana nanao) , and i think it was she (reverse trap).

if i not wrong there is illustration she wear female uniform on vol 6 she(?) with basara and black haired girl
hitotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:27   Link #1533
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
have many chapters do you think episode 1 of the anime will cover, 1-2 or 1-3 and do do you think each episode will cover the same number or different amount of chapters?
Here's what makes this such a troublesome anime. If you go with the protypical thing you get 3 volumes over 3 episodes so 4 episodes a volume. The problem is depending on how much fanservice is emphasized its extremely short. volume 2 is a little better but again its about how much u want to actually emphasize the fanservice. The problem is this is basicallly DxD's lewd cousin and the comparison to DxD will be very quick

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:53   Link #1534
The Green One

Lewd cousin? This series makes DxD look wholesome.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 02:09   Link #1535
hitotake
hage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vw9KdjJiA#t=12
i only hope that cm not how the glorious white light on this anime series will be
that danger mark is to much imo
Old 2015-01-05, 21:22   Link #1536
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitotake View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vw9KdjJiA#t=12
i only hope that cm not how the glorious white light on this anime series will be
that danger mark is to much imo
Even if that were the case, at least that means that we could get an uncensored BD version. There are lots of adaptions, where the censoring is done by changing scenes completely, which means that not even the BD version can save it.

That's actually a relief.

But... was Basara really blushing in that scene? I imagined him... let's just say a bit "manlier" than in that PV, not in design terms, but in expression.
Old 2015-01-05, 21:54   Link #1537
hitotake
hage

i think rail wars have that kind of censor , they change panty shot scene become all age one

for basara, i think that because it was his first time

normally only in dream man can hope getting boobs scrub from woman not mention from his step sister
Old 2015-01-05, 22:44   Link #1538
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Here's what makes this such a troublesome anime. If you go with the protypical thing you get 3 volumes over 3 episodes so 4 episodes a volume. The problem is depending on how much fanservice is emphasized its extremely short. volume 2 is a little better but again its about how much u want to actually emphasize the fanservice. The problem is this is basicallly DxD's lewd cousin and the comparison to DxD will be very quick
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Lewd cousin? This series makes DxD look wholesome.
You know, all this talk about Highschool DXD makes me wonder. Did the author of DXD choose the wrong editor or publisher? I am sure whoever is the editor or publisher of The Testament of Sister New Devil would have allowed Ise to cross the critical line like he was supposed to by the end of volume 9-10.

The anime is set to start on the 8th of this month so our questions will be answered very sound. Concerning the fan service, it has a purpose and how fan service is depicted these days. I wouldn't be surprise if they are around 5 minutes or so.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-07, 13:04   Link #1539
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Lol, first ep aired and the very first scene was already different.
The novel has the notice in the toilet inside, telling them to check properly, the anime notice say to knock-.-
Small difference, but still... And as expected, censor to oblivion.

Honestly, this is so damn bad....
At least, I expected this much pacing for the first ep.
Old 2015-01-07, 13:09   Link #1540
dragon213

so the first episode was chapter 1-2, do you think they will be able to get the first 3 volumes or only the first 2 volumes?

I'm talking from the manga view of chapters

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem