AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-26, 04:00   Link #41
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Perhaps one day we shall all meet him in that big MetaWorld in the sky, drinking tea from a moustached demon/angel and discussing logic and philosophy.

Rest in piece, good sir.
Old 2009-10-26, 04:30   Link #42
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
RIP, BT. Playing a major role in creating one of the greatest stories ever deserves the highest honors.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2009-10-26, 11:34   Link #43
nagare
魔女狩り続行中

BT is synonymous with 07th Expansion.
BT was the face of the circle always making the best effort to reach out of to the fans.

BT, thank you.
Old 2009-10-26, 12:00   Link #44
PBsaffran

I also registered here simply to post on this thread and in the Higurashi one.

I was secretly hoping to show him the finalized French version and surprise him by launching his minigames - though the scheduled release doesn't include most of them, I had them all ready to show, just for him.

I really was devastated when I read the entry. May you rest in peace, BT.
Old 2009-10-26, 15:59   Link #45
BritneyBritofldw

Thank you BT.
Old 2009-10-26, 16:31   Link #46
Coruja

This is really, incredibly sad.

R.I.P. BT
And thank you.
Old 2009-10-26, 16:53   Link #47
Ttak

Requiescat in Pace, BT
You will be remembered forever.

Thanks for the sig Risa chan
Old 2009-10-26, 19:44   Link #48
Aura Nizharu

I'm another of the ones who registered to post in this thread.

Call me noob if you want, because yes, i'm a noob in the comunity and the fandom after all, having started only a month ago in the works of 07th Expansion.
But that isn't importan, not here, not now.
I have litte to say, but I want to say something.

Goodbye BT, Rest in Peace, you will be remembered where the olive trees grow.

Adios BT, Descansa en Paz, seras recordado donde los olivos crecen.
Old 2009-10-26, 22:25   Link #49
~Pyro~
Dimension Drifter

I rarely post, but this is the greatest loss a person could have... Even though I'm sure this post wont be read... I wish you luck, Ryukishi-sama, for it is a terrible feeling of losing your greatest friend. And to BT-sama, your memory will never be forgotten, for there are thousands of fans who shall remember your importance and great contributions. Let's make BT-sama's memory live on...
Old 2009-10-27, 00:48   Link #50
Femme Fatale

To say that reading Mr. Ryukishi07's leader broke my heart... is an understatement.

To have such a close friend-- someone who you can share your stories and wild fantasies with, and for that person to further encourage you, and put his own efforts into helping your stories be released, that is a gift. Mr. BT was certainly a very special and amazing person. To help bring to life such mysterious and innovative plots such as Higurashi or Umineko... he will certainly be remembered. If not by name, but he will always be remembered in spirit. That I do not doubt.

Personally, I wouldn't blame Mr. Ryukishi07 if he was unable to write further, but I hope he does. The death of a best friend is never easy to get over-- I should word that differently. You can never get over a best friend, but to persevere after such an event, is never an easy task. As long as Mr. Ryukishi07 continues to create his stories, even after Mr. BT is dead, I feel as though I will always sense him. It's a strange way to put that, I guess. But, I think when I continue to play or watch the anime or visual novel, I will begin to think more about the production behind it. And all of the toil Mr. BT (and the rest of 07 Expansion) put into it, along with Mr. Ryukishi07. So, I encourage Mr. Ryukishi07 to continue to produce these stories, despite all of the troubles that may come his way! It's a tad cliche to say "It's what Mr. BT would have wanted" but I think if he were alive, he would be overjoyed to see you continue to write. And, of course, we your global fanbase would be no less than ecstatic!

Rest in Peace, Mr. BT. Though I am only certain your unfortunate death was due to illness, I hope your last few days were not painful, and instead full of laughter! May your energy put into your work live on.

With Best Regards,

An enthusiatic fan from Canada!
Old 2009-10-27, 08:33   Link #51
Aeriven
Please grant my wish.

My deepest condolences to BT's family and to Ryukishi.

Rest in peace, BT. Your influence will not be forgotten.

Last edited by Aeriven; 2009-10-27 at 10:21.
Old 2009-10-27, 15:36   Link #52
Saerianne
*cackle*

I cried when I heard this.
Rest in peace, BT. You were a great friend to many. You'll never be forgotten.
Old 2009-10-27, 15:41   Link #53
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I don't know how i missed this. i had not heard anything from anyone else in the anime community this was a big shock i am terribly upset by the news. All i can say is my condolences to his family and thank you for everything. RIP. I am going to light some incense tonight.
Old 2009-10-27, 15:49   Link #54
IfritTower
Just furniture

I feel for you, Ryukishi. To lose such a great friend must be a horrible experience.
RIP BT.
Old 2009-10-27, 16:26   Link #55
Shamisen
Talking Cat

It seems this is When We'll Cry. You'll be missed BT. Your hard work will never be for nothing. You were a big help to us all in sending out our voices and you were an important member that could never be replaced.
Old 2009-10-27, 17:00   Link #56
Yoyoenix91
~Umineko save issues!~

Send a message via AIM to Yoyoenix91 Send a message via MSN to Yoyoenix91 Send a message via Yahoo to Yoyoenix91
I'm not really good with my words, so all I'd like to say is this.

Rest in peace, BT. May you inspire Ryukishi, and many others to continue writing great stories.
Old 2009-10-27, 19:35   Link #57
frostieyes

I also registered to post in this thread.

Although I have been a WTC series fan for months, I did not care to find out too much about the 07th Expansion members. From Ryukishi's post, however, I could really feel your importance in these works and in people's hearts...

I hope that the next episodes, and our delighted responses to them, would be a joy in your heart wherever you are.

May you rest in peace, BT.
Old 2009-10-27, 20:03   Link #58
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Hm, I suppose I should post here too considering how much of a fan I am.

Although I didn't know much about the 07th Expansion team, it's always terrible to lose someone very close to you and ecpecially if they were one of their biggest supporters to create one of the most successful VN series'.

Here's hoping you're still observing and supporting Ryukishi and co. from the Meta-world, BT. ~

Rest in peace sir.
Old 2009-10-28, 05:14   Link #59
peachgirldb

Farewell, BT. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

To Ryukishi: words can't express how sorry we are for the loss of your dear friend.
Old 2009-10-28, 10:39   Link #60
Apathy
does not compute

I didn't know much about BT, and I'm not good with my words, but I just wanted to leave my condolences here too. It was really sad hearing the news, especially given that he was Ryukishi's best friend, and after such a moving eulogy. It sounds like he was a great guy, too, and that he had a large effect on Ryukishi.

I hope that Ryukishi manages to keep going, even though one can't ever really get over a best friend's death. I'm amazed that he can still write so soon after something like that occurred.

Therefore, my condolences to his friends and family, and my thanks to him for everything he did. RIP, BT.
Closed Thread