AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-14, 09:42   Link #201
Manic
real men love pink

lol you dont have to prove your point to me i am on the side of the fence that believes he is an angel or atleast not a normal human.
Old 2010-01-15, 01:33   Link #202
ZeKeR
Superbad

Eh? so the hypos that are flying around are:
a very VERY powerful angel dormant
specialized human
other
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 00:02   Link #203
Westlo
Lets be reality

New girl gets some nice color pages in the next chapter.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 03:26   Link #204
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

I do wish the scanners mangahelpers would hurry up and scan us the new chapter!

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 03:34   Link #205
dark998

New chapter is already out?
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 04:19   Link #206
zibi88

I think it might be too early for a new chapter.... since new chapter should appear at the very beggining of february... yet today its 23th Jan... so it kinda looks too early for me.... I guess maybe in middle of next week something might resurface (early release)

well I might be allways wrong... but again if Hiori gets many colour pages I will be glad ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-23 at 04:35.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 08:05   Link #207
ZeKeR
Superbad

And tomoki CANT act all perverted with her....

ALSO see Ikaros, Nymph and Astrea JEALOUS!!!!!
Old 2010-01-23, 16:40   Link #208
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
New chapter is already out?
No idea tbh, but the color pages are.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0257/Scan_005
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 18:35   Link #209
Direwolf18

Yea the scanlations took a month to come out, so the chapter that we just got translated was actually Decembers chapter.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-23, 22:12   Link #210
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
No idea tbh, but the color pages are.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0257/Scan_005
Awesome. Hiyori looks really cute.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 02:45   Link #211
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Yea the scanlations took a month to come out, so the chapter that we just got translated was actually Decembers chapter.
no it was not.... the chapter we got in at the end of december/beggining of january... was february issue... so next chapter 35 will be march issue ^^

normaly the chapter should appear at the super end of january... and at the beggining of feb. ^^ (cant wait)
Old 2010-01-24, 19:02   Link #212
ZeKeR
Superbad

Man it will be in February now? the march issue? awesome...
Old 2010-01-27, 10:45   Link #213
Water
イデアがない。

Got my copy of Shounen Ace this month again.

I will post some scans later, when I manage to find time to do so
Old 2010-01-27, 11:34   Link #214
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water View Post
Got my copy of Shounen Ace this month again.

I will post some scans later, when I manage to find time to do so
but is it about Hiori and some story development.... or is it again filler and tomo-perv-mode activate ?
Old 2010-01-27, 15:41   Link #215
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but is it about Hiori and some story development.... or is it again filler and tomo-perv-mode activate ?
You mean like 75% of the manga. ><

I swear, as much as I like the angeloids and the story, that annoys me to no end, especially as it turns the hero into someone I really don't want being a hero. He goes beyond perversion into actually sexually molesting people and sometimes, I feel his one step away from rape. Not a good hero in my book and if he tried even 1/3 of what he did in RL, he'd be in jail... or dead.
Old 2010-01-27, 16:30   Link #216
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
You mean like 75% of the manga. ><

I swear, as much as I like the angeloids and the story, that annoys me to no end, especially as it turns the hero into someone I really don't want being a hero. He goes beyond perversion into actually sexually molesting people and sometimes, I feel his one step away from rape. Not a good hero in my book and if he tried even 1/3 of what he did in RL, he'd be in jail... or dead.
Except he's not a hero, just the protagonist. It's problematic to just decide Tomoki is a hero and criticize the author for making him not like one.
And that's why he can do those things. 'Cause it's fiction, not real life. Some people don't like these type of things, but others do. Being one of the ones that like it, all I can say is that those type of comedy scenes are what make this manga and the protagonist so great. The serious parts are good too though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 07:00   Link #217
zibi88

well on a chinese page I saw 1small picture about "Hiori" sniffing someones panties... just like Tomo !! (but I dont know whose those panties were) so is Hiorki kinda pervered too XD or is she trying to learn the world tomoki lives in ^^ (pervered world... and 1of his hobbies are sniffing girl panties XD)

anyway tomoki looked totaly shocked there xD sadly I dont know what is going on (on 2ch I saw 2small frames with Astrea... there was a big table with lots of food dishes on it... well astrea is the biggest glutton [towers of empty dishes] and she is all happy ^^...) I guess they were eating together as club members (well I dont know where tomoki was sitting since it was small cutted frame... but it was like hiori/astrea/sohara/ikaros/nymph/prez/sugata)

again sadly I dont know what is going on (main story base) so baseing on few frames is not enought.... but its something to wait for for sure ^^

edit: 31.01 ^^

well I just saw the whole raw of this new chapter... and it was awsome... Hiori rules for sure... Sohara doesnt stand a chance as she is now compared to her :P
Spoiler for ch35 related spoiler stuff ^^:

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-01-31 at 05:19.
Old 2010-01-31, 06:01   Link #218
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
I'm just a tad better than you as I'm Taiwanese so can read the kanji. Sugata let her join upon hearing that with 6 ppl the club's status get's upgraded with allowances. But since the school will crack down on clubs inflated with ghost members the club has to get together and have activities to put up the appearance.

And when Tomoki ordered the panty sushi he just raised his finger and said: "Master. give me the usual"...
One wonders how longs he's been at this...
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 06:39   Link #219
zibi88

well I never had the chance to learn japanaese ^^ so its just my own gained understanding (duo watching anime... japanese voices with subs... so I was able to connect the sounding to word meanings ^^ so personaly I dont see any problems to watch pure raw animes since its useing easy words most is understood well )... but still without a teacher its obvious I will never be as good on it ^^

well the raw in places had lq version so I couldnt see good the hiraganas ^^ so I was just guessing what is happening... well what it doesnt change the fact that Tomoki wanted to force hiori to leave the club (now I know what the real reason was.... still he wanted his peace to return since his own house kinda change into a club-house or meeting-house while totaly stomping on his private life XD)

btw. astrea was super cute here too...specialy that page9 xD she fell asleep while haveing a cookie in her mouth XD damn she eats a lot ^^ yet I guess she is happy for her choiceing to cut that chain ^^ she is free... she doesnt have to do things she doesnt want to do [orders].... she has friends... food... roof above her head... warm-table [she loves that ^^]... and she doesnt have to worry that master will punish her [or kill her] for not doing her orders good (like in past chapters... she couldnt return to heaven becouse she was scared of the punishment) ^^

I wonder when nymph or astrea will want to form a inprinting to tomoki... will astrea do it after she sees that nymph did it (she doesnt want to be the only one that has no master ^^ yet she doesnt want to leave this place)

hehe I wonder what kind of reaction tomokis parents would have after seeing that there are liveing so many girls in their son xD (under 1 roof XD)... yet we dont know where they are... are they overseas... are they in differnet japan country side (work)... or are they dead (but here is the money issue... allowence for liveing ect)
Old 2010-01-31, 07:11   Link #220
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
I don't mind if Astrea never imprint with him. Right now we got a nice spread in state of bond between the three angeloids.

And I also like the variety in love type:
Sohara - Knows it but doesn't want to admit.
Ikaros - Knows but doesn't understand.
Hiori - Knows and with the gifts pretty much openly declared.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen