AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 01:01   Link #81
Soji

NeutralZero@ I not recall the tiger talk in ch 1 ,to tell you the true. Maybe I re-read the ch later and look more carefully about this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 04:05   Link #82
NeutralZero

Them it may had been just us... during the the battle... we consider some of the talk bubles as his/her/it...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 04:10   Link #83
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Them it may had been just us... during the the battle... we consider some of the talk bubles as his/her/it...
Ok. At least now I know what I have to check out when I re-read the ch. Although ,if this was the case i think some one or Sakura would point out that his Phi talk.And from what I remember no one point out this.
Old 2012-07-03, 04:52   Link #84
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Wow! I'm surprised at how popular this very very new series is. Only 2 chapters have been released and yet so many posts for its discussion already? I think Akame ga Kiru! also started with almost 90 pages yet almost no one talk about it at that time, only it became the topic of talking about when Lucifell started translating it...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 05:38   Link #85
tsunade666

Well Akame release rate is kinda slow before it goes into massive release one by one. If their is no release. Their is nothing to talk about. I will be waiting for vol 06 of it

Tora kiss for all its opening gives a good vibes and setting. The MC is likable though a bit arrogant for me. I don't like it when he is being to lazy or coward or even try to lazy around. Its the work of someone confident of his skills but too lazy to do a thing. He is badass but I prefer a badass like Tatsuya over him. If he wants to stay low or at least out of spot light then act in a normal way that doesn't stand out and not a lazy bum that acts cool.
Old 2012-07-03, 14:01   Link #86
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Well Akame release rate is kinda slow before it goes into massive release one by one. If their is no release. Their is nothing to talk about. I will be waiting for vol 06 of it

Tora kiss for all its opening gives a good vibes and setting. The MC is likable though a bit arrogant for me. I don't like it when he is being to lazy or coward or even try to lazy around. Its the work of someone confident of his skills but too lazy to do a thing. He is badass but I prefer a badass like Tatsuya over him. If he wants to stay low or at least out of spot light then act in a normal way that doesn't stand out and not a lazy bum that acts cool.
I dont think so. He clearly knew about his power and skills, it should happend after what I called "important event" in past. I dont know why he didnt care about his rank in school, but seem like he had a hard time. May it would have some flashbacks soon.
Hope I guest right =)
Old 2012-07-03, 14:03   Link #87
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
I dont think so. He clearly knows about his power and skills, it should happend after what I called "important event". I dont know why he dont care about his rank in school, but seem like he has a hard time.
Hope I guest right =)
Agree. That's why I say *we can say like that* until we find out about the whole thing. I really get the feeling that something happen to make him like this and use * lazy * like a mask. Although we need to find out more before be sure about this.
Old 2012-07-06, 12:31   Link #88
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Spoiler for Chapter 2:

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 13:07   Link #89
ImperialFlameGod8190

heck with the spoilers chapter 2 is out and i must admit this is the most interesting chapter 2 that i've read in any manga haha Sylvie made her move and boy was it a move that half amused me and shocked me and it word appear tsubaki is sakura's sister
EDIT: Chapter 2 also gave us one of the greatest quotes ever. "even if you can make use of the <data> inside the <monument>I doubt you'll be able to control a mans lower half"

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-07-06 at 13:21. Reason: Greatest quote ever
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 14:24   Link #90
NeutralZero

who said that quote? The MC?
Old 2012-07-06, 14:26   Link #91
Soji

So we where right? Tsubaki is Sakura sister?
NeutralZero@ From the post I think was the MC. And honestly i can see him say something like that.
Also you where right his Phi talk or better repeat one word over and over.
Old 2012-07-06, 14:27   Link #92
NeutralZero

Seems like tora kiss 2 is out... got to see/read it for ourselve... too late to retract the question

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-07-06 at 14:34. Reason: add ons
Old 2012-07-06, 14:29   Link #93
ImperialFlameGod8190

Neutral it was the main character and yea Tsubaki is sakura's sister but still its a shame this is monthly cause the next chapter will be fun
Old 2012-07-06, 14:32   Link #94
NeutralZero

Yeah the MC just recite what their father once told...
Old 2012-07-06, 14:33   Link #95
ImperialFlameGod8190

still the best part is Sylvie is making quite a move but lets face it when was the last time a harem manga had two solid chapters like this
Old 2012-07-06, 14:35   Link #96
NeutralZero

the way he says thanks after than scene kinda reminds us of Arata in trinity 7...
Also kinda pity the teacher...
And 100th placers kinda irritating... Sylvie do have a point there for stating she's acting like the GF after 1 kiss...
Old 2012-07-06, 14:56   Link #97
ImperialFlameGod8190

ah arata such a brilliant little bastard with just as much perversion sylvie's funny i love how she's blushing so much hahaha honestly the fact there was so much discussion is impressive
Old 2012-07-06, 22:31   Link #98
NeutralZero

For now Sylvie's our favorite character but still can help laughing on 2nd last's comment...
Old 2012-07-07, 01:29   Link #99
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
For now Sylvie's our favorite character but still can help laughing on 2nd last's comment...
hmm...I don't think so.
considering she already now his lazy attitude and his inconsiderate behavior, what make her think that he will accept the duel?, especially with the reward that one sided like that.
Code:
If he win, she's willing to become representative, but she will be rejected, since only strongest will be sent, it mean minus and no answer from him

if she win, he'll become representative, which is also not beneficial to him too.
Unless she really think he stupid enough to accept that, or have a trump card in her sleeve like last time (battle or expelled), I'd consider her a dumb girl.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 02:10   Link #100
Soji

I think this ch just confirm us that there is more that than him being lazy.
And what ever make him like this is linked to Tsubaki and her death(?). Something bad happen to her and seem linked to the monument or at least this is what his sister make us understand.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-07 at 03:57.

Tags
fantasy, harem