AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-03-11, 04:36   Link #501
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

erm
Spoiler for manga:
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-11, 07:46   Link #502
striderm
Adusa #1

Don't forget.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question View Post
I find it annoying that they are saying their numbers in spanish.
Come on it's a Hollow world staple for things to be in spanish, I think it's very cool but whatever.

Last edited by striderm; 2007-03-11 at 19:38.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 14:23   Link #503
Question
Crossdresser

They could say it in spanish but some sort of note about the actual number would be nice. You know the type where they put a * by the word and have an explanation somewhere else on the page?
Old 2007-03-12, 19:43   Link #504
striderm
Adusa #1

Well at least the anime displays the number when they introduce themselves.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 01:07   Link #505
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I find it funny that the TINY bit of spanish isn't translated, but the rest(in Japanese) is.

Although the manga is from a Japanese point of view, and most Japanese people don't know spanish.
Old 2007-03-14, 09:00   Link #506
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Although the manga is from a Japanese point of view, and most Japanese people don't know spanish.
Thats actually great from a Japanese and even our point of veiw . Well Spanish not being native tongue it adds a mysterious appeal to it which is good . When people dont understand something they are drawn to it or appeals to them . Thats the whole idea its in a foreign tongue so it sounds cool .

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-03-17, 13:07   Link #507
Animas

Do hollows have blood/do they bleed?
If so what collor is their blood?
Animas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 13:12   Link #508
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its Dark Red talking about GF's blood from ep 1
Old 2007-03-17, 13:18   Link #509
Dejitaru

Who did Ukitake think Ichigo resembled?

I was just watching some old episodes from the Soul Society arc and during Ichigo's attempt at taking on Byakua at Rukia's prison right before Yourichi showed up to take him away, Ukitake seemed to imply that Ichigo looked like someone both he and Byakuya once knew. Byakuya said Ichigo was "no relation" I'm just wondering, who was Ukitake thinging of?

Was it Isshin? He as a former Captain afterall or was it Kaien?

Just wondering.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-03-17 at 16:59. Reason: Threads merged
Dejitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 13:24   Link #510
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMO belongs in the Q&A thread the answer Shiba Kaien the resembalance is striking
Old 2007-03-17, 15:42   Link #511
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Yep! He looks so similar to Ichigo except he has black longer hair and longer eyelash. Lol
Melodymix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 19:01   Link #512
Nitherius

Late Question!

Whats the first episode where ya see/hear that Ichigo got a hollow inside of him , or smthing similar? Soz for kinda late post
Nitherius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-17, 21:17   Link #513
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

I apoligize if these have been asked before but I could not find them but 3 questions
1.) Do you think Ichigo's father was aware of Rukia when she was living in his closest for 2 months
2.) Do you think he bought that excuse when she wanted to stay with them the 2nd time about having no money,place to live,food or actually knows she is ichigo's close friend and shinigami
3.) Do you think Karin and Yuzu will get shinigami powers
Old 2007-03-17, 21:39   Link #514
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen_Angel View Post
I apoligize if these have been asked before but I could not find them but 3 questions
1.) Do you think Ichigo's father was aware of Rukia when she was living in his closest for 2 months
2.) Do you think he bought that excuse when she wanted to stay with them the 2nd time about having no money,place to live,food or actually knows she is ichigo's close friend and shinigami
3.) Do you think Karin and Yuzu will get shinigami powers
1. Unknown, We aren't quite sure if he had the ablity to see spirits when while his powers were sealed nor do we know when his powers were unsealed, but he did show up in ichigo's room a few seconds after she showed up and given his close contact with Urahara I would say he knew about her after the vist to the grave at the latest although he might not know she was in his son's closet.

2. Not even a little bit, by that point he and Urahara knew more about what was going on then the main cast( and most likely still does) and he had his full powers back by that point. If Ishida could spot her as a shinigami there is no chance Isshin would miss it even if he hadn't been told by Urahara.

3. They could, they are both pretty powerfull for humans but I dont see it happening anytime soon.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 03:48   Link #515
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitherius View Post
Whats the first episode where ya see/hear that Ichigo got a hollow inside of him , or smthing similar? Soz for kinda late post
This is a very tough question to answer because it is hinted at and foreshadowed for so long before it actually gets confirmed. Here are the most important apearances.

Episode 19: When Ichigo emerges from the pit he is wearing a hollow mask. It is unclear that there are any future consequences.

Episode 39: Hollow Ichigo appears during a Zangetsu training session, but without either a mask or hole it is uncertain that he is a hollow.

Episode 59: Hollow actually takes control from Ichigo when fighting Byakuya.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 05:28   Link #516
shenzu

Wow, so much of a coincidence with all the episodes ending with a 9 in the end :P
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 09:50   Link #517
full_metal_sousuke

Send a message via AIM to full_metal_sousuke
i havnt really watched bleach..unless you wanna count the few eps i have seen on cartoonetwork.(i dont). im gonna start watching the subed and read the mangas real soon when i get more time...but i was wondering

who has romantic feelings for who...
like..rukia and ichigo..i think their's is just friendship...

orohime and ichi- friend on ichi's side....but im sure orohime like ichigo..

soo who likes who out of all characters..???
Old 2007-03-19, 15:14   Link #518
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
This is a very tough question to answer because it is hinted at and foreshadowed for so long before it actually gets confirmed. Here are the most important apearances.

Episode 19: When Ichigo emerges from the pit he is wearing a hollow mask. It is unclear that there are any future consequences.

Episode 39: Hollow Ichigo appears during a Zangetsu training session, but without either a mask or hole it is uncertain that he is a hollow.

Episode 59: Hollow actually takes control from Ichigo when fighting Byakuya.
and this is leaveing out the mask that protected him durring both the second Renji fight and the Kenpachi fight.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 16:31   Link #519
Lendial

also when he fights renji for the first time, its hinted that he draws some reitsu from his hollow
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-19, 17:37   Link #520
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by full_metal_sousuke View Post
i havnt really watched bleach..unless you wanna count the few eps i have seen on cartoonetwork.(i dont). im gonna start watching the subed and read the mangas real soon when i get more time...but i was wondering

who has romantic feelings for who...
like..rukia and ichigo..i think their's is just friendship...

orohime and ichi- friend on ichi's side....but im sure orohime like ichigo..

soo who likes who out of all characters..???
I'm paranoid of being reported for spoilers, and since this hasn't happened yet in the anime...

Spoiler:
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a