AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-30, 17:44   Link #6401
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
That time Godou manage to get rid of once per day restriction was because of Lancelot's power, not because of Godou himself. So maybe Godou will get authority with that effect in the future maybe, or from some other goddess he manage to seduce and bestow to him some ability like Athena and Circe.
True it was because of Lancelot's power but Insane Rush it causes repressed and subconcisous desires to come to the surface. Since the once a day restriction on Godou's power is due to his own mind he could overcome although it might require therapy. An authority or spell would probably work better since he could quickly allow himself to use his powers at well to undo the mental block could take years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Don't worry about it, mages that reach the pinnacle of their skill can achieve a rejuvenation effect. Look at Salvatore's master, Saint Raffaello. She's old enough to have seen Aisha, and she's still kicking. Godou and his girls will be together for a long time.
I wouldn't be so sure I kind of doubt either Ena or Yuri will make it to 30 Ena over use of divine possesion is going to probably catchup to her in permenant and in the actaul battle Yuri is pretty much just a target.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 18:55   Link #6402
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I wouldn't be so sure I kind of doubt either Ena or Yuri will make it to 30 Ena over use of divine possesion is going to probably catchup to her in permenant and in the actaul battle Yuri is pretty much just a target.
Well, the way Ena use her divine possession, it really feel like her life keep getting shortened in every battle considering how reckless she is. And Yuri is pretty lucky till now to never get hit by god's attack. It feels like their life is truly in the balance of a tight rope.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 19:31   Link #6403
Mars Mode

Has anyone seen the new Illustration of the BR ss of true lord erlang, Godou looks so boss there.

And divine possesion has never been mentioned to cause a decrement of lifespan, as long as she undergoes the proper procedures I doubt she will face such problems in the future, and Yuri is always protected by either Godou or the knights.

By the way I doubt this will be the last power up we see of the girls, although they are mighty warriors in their own right it feels like they lack balance, once they reach a true pinnacle of their abilities then we will know for sure.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 21:11   Link #6404
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Well, the way Ena use her divine possession, it really feel like her life keep getting shortened in every battle considering how reckless she is. And Yuri is pretty lucky till now to never get hit by god's attack. It feels like their life is truly in the balance of a tight rope.
Yeah I know what you mean with how Ena uses divine possession it seems like only a matter of time before she kills or cripples herself. Yuri I don't know the one thing she has going for is the gods there fighting usually don't view her as being worth the trouble of killing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
And divine possesion has never been mentioned to cause a decrement of lifespan, as long as she undergoes the proper procedures I doubt she will face such problems in the future, and Yuri is always protected by either Godou or the knights.
The problem is Ena doesn't go through proper procedures though she doesn't take 3 day minium break between using her powers much less the week, also I don't think that rampage mode Ena went into Vol.9 to defeat the Kraken wouldn't be consider proper use either.
As for Yuri yes the others try to protect her but considering she is in the line of fire and has no means of protecting herself Yuri's longterm survival is questionable.

Quote:
By the way I doubt this will be the last power up we see of the girls, although they are mighty warriors in their own right it feels like they lack balance, once they reach a true pinnacle of their abilities then we will know for sure.
It might if Yuri can start using an astreal form so she doesn't have to be present and if Ena csn use divine possesion safely on back to back days maybe get a couple more divine weapons.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 22:17   Link #6405
bakapervert
A pervert

I think Yuri powered up the most in vol 13. She manage to stun a divine beast here, and now she will help Godou forge the sword, pretty good development for someone who in the beginning is only good for information. And it also looks like the spell Athena left behind for Godou has some serious potential from its description, wonder how Godou will use it in the future.
Old 2013-04-30, 23:05   Link #6406
Chris38

Regarding the lifespan differences between Godou and the girls, I think that's something that could be resolved ... by powering up the effects of Godou's youth form, so that apart from increasing someone's power to the level of a Divine Beast, it will also allow them to keep their youth, for a loner period of time.

Of course the requirements to achieve this ... form,are going to be a lot higher , but the girls will probably have no problem to fulfill them...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 23:17   Link #6407
chrono25

the way it looks right now with ena's connection with the grass cutter and through it to godou she may at some point be able to either channel his powers directly or which ever ones the sword absorbs maybe by using the youth channeled through the sword into her or the ram and its ability to recover it just looks that way from this vol with her connection to the sword and his connection to it that she would be at some point would be able to tap his powers in some form as the next eve to her power
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 23:59   Link #6408
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spoiler for godou looking pimp:

Gotta say I'm really digging how much the artist improved over the course of this LN.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 04:23   Link #6409
bludvein

The Kusanagi sword looks weird in that pic though. Depictions of it seem all over the place with this series. Reminds of the kokiri sword from the Zelda game with the too-short hilt and the blade flaring out like that.

Its an alright pic and certainly better than when he started out, but its nothing amazing or even particularly good.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 04:52   Link #6410
bakapervert
A pervert

The kusanagi sword looks like it can change appearance. When Godou used the black hole it looks like a katana, not like the above double edge sword. And in the end of chapter 5 Godou create a new record of destruction, this time he manage to destroy an entire island, though it seems like its still lacking compared to other Campione and god, JPS is said to be able to burn the whole Texas if he use all 7 bullet at once if I remember right and Melqart once threaten to drown the island in Italy that should be bigger than the island Godou destroy. Godou's firepower here seem lacking to me compared to other powerful Campione and god.
Old 2013-05-01, 05:37   Link #6411
Mars Mode

Is the first time he uses it besides we dont know the real power of it, he used it in an island, so what would happen if he used it in other places. Besides if he masters it, it seems like a more versatile weapon that the gun of JP smith in terms of firepower.
Old 2013-05-01, 05:45   Link #6412
zzhk
Summary Machine

I hope people realize the island's destruction was just the effect of unsealing the sword.

Godou didn't even get to use it for a proper attack.

Making judgments on its power at this point would be quite premature.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 05:47   Link #6413
Shinon

maybe if he could control it the japan would be gone xd

Last edited by Shinon; 2013-05-01 at 06:09.
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 06:10   Link #6414
bakapervert
A pervert

Well, hopefully in the future Godou can use it easier than now. Now he still needed Yuri's help and after using it he immediately fainted.
Old 2013-05-01, 06:21   Link #6415
OverNOut
The Obsever

That attack seems similar to Black Prince Alec's black hole authority which he got from killing heretic Behemoth but with a wider range and maybe more power.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 06:26   Link #6416
Mars Mode

Well he also wiped out an island, he literally made the island dissapear. Thats a lot firepower just by unsealing the sword. Even when other deities fought they dont wipe out things from the face of the planet and need some time (days, in the case of JPS is more easy beacuse he is more like auto charge but even so is every moon cycle) to gather the divine energy necessary to do things like this.
Old 2013-05-01, 07:39   Link #6417
Nihgthawk

So let me get this straight . Just unleashing the power of this sword as well as Godou's subsequent losing consciousnesses resulted in an oops an island disappeared?

This sounds like a crazy powerful sword he just figured out how to call forth.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 08:03   Link #6418
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
So let me get this straight . Just unleashing the power of this sword as well as Godou's subsequent losing consciousnesses resulted in an oops an island disappeared?

This sounds like a crazy powerful sword he just figured out how to call forth.
It's EA on a smaller scale.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 08:08   Link #6419
Trung-t-rung

So Godou just found a new move, huh? I'm still curious about the whole Goddess in France from the remain of Athena and Lancelot. Seem like she may be a new enemy in the next volume.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 08:08   Link #6420
bakapervert
A pervert

It should be EA that is in the smaller scale right? I don't think Gil ever use EA to destroy something bigger than an island.

By the way, thanks zzhk for the crazy fast update on chapter 6. Its amusing reading the married couple life between Yuri and Godou. Too bad Godou still doesn't have the courage too cross the finish line in this volume.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem