AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-12, 02:36   Link #181
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
That surprised me as well. Mayhaps I've just been watching the wrong PVs, but this is a first for me.
I thought some joker fandubbed it at first
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 08:06   Link #182
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
I thought some joker fandubbed it at first
I've never heard of anyone fandubbing a PV before. But anyway, the PV itself came directly from Kadokawa Anime, so it's the real deal.

Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 2011-06-12 at 09:01.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 22:44   Link #183
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Just saw the PV and I couldn't help but say this... That the narrator almost killed me with laughter.
If he narrates the actual anime, this will surely be godly.

The very end...
イツカァテンマノォクロウサギィ

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 22:03   Link #184
Kunagisa

The trailer from Kadokawa anime channel was removed because it violated YT's tos.

I bet it's the tentacle x Mirai scene. Someone needs to nuke ZEXCS or something.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 22:27   Link #185
larethian

speaking of that, they have to rework episode 1 because it was too violent... and wtf, the violence in Denyuuden made it through but not Itsuten??

oh btw, @stuopidget, it might not cover up till volume 6, there's no cast for the Entolio brothers who appear in volume 4, and Cross and Nyankichi as well. the itsu-ten.jp site is the series site rather than the anime site after all. maybe having Izumi appearing in the show is just a tease.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 22:59   Link #186
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
speaking of that, they have to rework episode 1 because it was too violent... and wtf, the violence in Denyuuden made it through but not Itsuten??

oh btw, @stuopidget, it might not cover up till volume 6, there's no cast for the Entolio brothers who appear in volume 4, and Cross and Nyankichi as well. the itsu-ten.jp site is the series site rather than the anime site after all. maybe having Izumi appearing in the show is just a tease.
Wtf, indeed. So we get all the blood splattering, limb severing, human eating violence of Denyuuden, and suddenly they decide to be nitpicky about a little decapitation in Itsuka Tenma? ...Why?

-Sigh- My hope for the anime keeps dwindling little by little...
Old 2011-06-19, 23:50   Link #187
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
To be fair, he gets dissolved alive and such quite often through the whole series...but still any form of censoring sucks.
Old 2011-06-20, 00:24   Link #188
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

For me, in Itsu Ten, I don't want female nipples being shown to make more Omamori Himari-ish because of the same character design, Satoshi Isuno. Plus the scene involving Mirai attacked by tentacles will have a doubt of censoring her cameltoe.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 00:31   Link #189
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
To be fair, he gets dissolved alive and such quite often through the whole series...but still any form of censoring sucks.
with regards to episode 1, the most he got would be head roll and blasted into oblivion. denyuuden gets flying bodies parts, limbs, and heads, diagonally sliced and torn-up bodies all over, and Ryner's berserk mode in episode 3 also blasted Estabul soldiers into oblivion. I'd think Itsuten is actually a lot less violent, especially since Taito still lives. it's akin to kore zombie when Ayumu's parts are scattered, but he still lives right? unless Zexcs did something amazing with those scenes of Taito, it's hard to fathom why they would be rejected.
Old 2011-06-20, 03:25   Link #190
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Izumi is seriously starting to grow on me...It's like there's no such thing as side or supporting characters in this series. Everyone plays fairly large roles and they are all rather complex characters.
Old 2011-06-20, 03:44   Link #191
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
The trailer from Kadokawa anime channel was removed because it violated YT's tos.

I bet it's the tentacle x Mirai scene. Someone needs to nuke ZEXCS or something.

I have to say, the trailer made me interested to give this a shot. The narrator + some of the trasher/over-the-top clips just made me interested in the show.

I mean, it seems like this is going down the road of novel rape (literally going by some scenes of the trailer) but if it is as crazy as they've shown here I might check out the first episode at least.
Old 2011-06-20, 05:09   Link #192
larethian

Quote:
Izumi is seriously starting to grow on me...It's like there's no such thing as side or supporting characters in this series. Everyone plays fairly large roles and they are all rather complex characters.
this is called KAgaMI genius. this may be lame, but Nyankichi FTW when it comes to 'boke-ing'.

Last edited by larethian; 2011-06-20 at 05:36.
Old 2011-06-20, 08:51   Link #193
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post

I have to say, the trailer made me interested to give this a shot. The narrator + some of the trasher/over-the-top clips just made me interested in the show.

I mean, it seems like this is going down the road of novel rape (literally going by some scenes of the trailer) but if it is as crazy as they've shown here I might check out the first episode at least.
Needless to say that the LN or manga doesn't have anything of the sort. Kagami plays on a much higher level than that, unlike those at ZEXCS.

Quote:
this is called KAgaMI genius. this may be lame, but Nyankichi FTW when it comes to 'boke-ing'.
And what a wonderful thing it is. All hail to Kagami!
Old 2011-06-20, 21:17   Link #194
larethian

as some of our discussion is gradually heading towards spoiler domain, I've created an LN thread here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=105023

we can discuss about spoilerific content over there.
Old 2011-06-21, 00:16   Link #195
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

News
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 08:54   Link #196
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Evidently the panty shots and all other fanservice was just a bit too much for some people to tolerate. Well, in the end it is their site and they can do what they want with it.

Still, it's unfortunate for those who could look past the blatant fanservice and see the series for what it really is, unless you downloaded the video beforehand that is. ;D

Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 2011-06-21 at 09:16.
Old 2011-06-21, 09:12   Link #197
larethian

what's with that "Vampire (Most Ancient Sorcerer)" way of writing? it's like looking at my handwriting...

i don't even want to post at ANN; the discussions and the knowledge of the posters are so face-palming.
Old 2011-06-21, 11:14   Link #198
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I find that ZEXCS "violated YT's TOS" extremely, extremely hilarious...had me in stitches for a while.
Old 2011-06-21, 11:37   Link #199
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
I find that ZEXCS "violated YT's TOS" extremely, extremely hilarious...had me in stitches for a while.
If nothing else, it sends a message to their perverted ZEXCS' butts that not everyone is fond of their unnecessary fan service. Well done, YT.
Old 2011-06-21, 12:36   Link #200
Zakoo

The anime begins with unnecessary bad pub, but since I didn't want Itsuten to have pointless fan service it pleases me a bit.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen