AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-06, 15:52   Link #3141
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Yeah I remember that scene, is the flashback that she gets after being defeated by Shana, that's actually the reason for which I said if she was around in the Medieval Age. But anyways, Anime sometimes is different to the novels.
Old 2011-02-06, 21:17   Link #3142
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
Okay. I didn't realise. That was like episode 3-4. haven't watched series one recently.
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-06, 21:23   Link #3143
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Wasn't Margery around in the 1400-1500 years? I just ask since I never got so much information about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elleinad00 View Post
I remembered that there is an episode (I forgot the episode sorry..) wherein a flashback scene about Margery and in that scene it seems like she's in the Medieval age.....
She was originally the daughter of a landlord during the Medieval Times. So that much is true, but after countless betrayals erupted, her father was killed and she was sold into a brothel. Wanting to finally get revenge and seeing the opportunity. It was taken away by Silver, her very own reason to live being taken away just like that is basically her background.

Sorry for the late reply, was distracted with my time schedule recently.
Old 2011-02-07, 09:44   Link #3144
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
Ok, ok... I'm new to this forum, and i must say:" Sorry for my english, but i'm not from eng speaking state"

Now, i see shana I, II, S and special.

Ending of "S" make me say:"Oh S..T another japanese bad ending ;_;"

During last time i'm not able to find a good ending series.

Spice and Wolf, The girl who lept in time, ZnT, Master Mosquiton and other, i watch only series with a sort of sad/open ending.

When i see Shana II i'm a little releaved, but S teaser simply "destroy" me.

I know that an ending like "Nadia" can be considered too "clichè" addicted, too melodramatic but, damn, i want Shana and Yuji together XD

Ok ok, i'm sorry cause you have to translate what i write, but....please.

It's a little difficult to me read over 100 page of topic, then, can anyone PM me or write a little abbout what happen in novel (after shana I & II temporal arc).

For example, what happen in latest novel?

Thank you^^

PS It can be childish, but i hope in a true happy love ending... XD
Evil_Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 12:01   Link #3145
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
Ok, ok... I'm new to this forum, and i must say:" Sorry for my english, but i'm not from eng speaking state"

Now, i see shana I, II, S and special.

Ending of "S" make me say:"Oh S..T another japanese bad ending ;_;"

During last time i'm not able to find a good ending series.

Spice and Wolf, The girl who lept in time, ZnT, Master Mosquiton and other, i watch only series with a sort of sad/open ending.

When i see Shana II i'm a little releaved, but S teaser simply "destroy" me.

I know that an ending like "Nadia" can be considered too "clichè" addicted, too melodramatic but, damn, i want Shana and Yuji together XD

Ok ok, i'm sorry cause you have to translate what i write, but....please.

It's a little difficult to me read over 100 page of topic, then, can anyone PM me or write a little abbout what happen in novel (after shana I & II temporal arc).

For example, what happen in latest novel?

Thank you^^

PS It can be childish, but i hope in a true happy love ending... XD
Well, I'll resume what I know since the novels knowledge that I got comes from persons like Hooves or Flere821 that bothers explaining to us.

Spoiler for Season III introduction:

It's a little long but I think it's worth to read
I'm not sure about this second part as I haven't read this part of the novels.

Spoiler for Novels 16+:

Hope it may help you, there can be some mistakes but I'm sure someone will correct me in that case
By the way, your english is undestandable at least to me, as mine is horrible too i guess yours is better
Old 2011-02-07, 12:42   Link #3146
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

As usual... the power of love.... so when is the next volume coming out already? Haven't kept that in my sights. I WANNA KNOW!
Old 2011-02-07, 13:25   Link #3147
Evil_Sephiroth

damn firts thank you^^

And after.

Why if Yuji want to let shana and other live in peace....attack and wound Shana??

Daaaaamn XD

I hate snake of the festival XD

Yuji was controlled....I hope....
Old 2011-02-07, 13:56   Link #3148
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
damn firts thank you^^

And after.

Why if Yuji want to let shana and other live in peace....attack and wound Shana??

Daaaaamn XD

I hate snake of the festival XD

Yuji was controlled....I hope....
They need to keep Shana out of scene as she is the strongest Flame Haze and the only one that can actually defeat Sarei no Hebi Sakai Yuji (Alastor is a Crimson God too) , he prisoned her so she would not be affected by the external war, as she scaped, I guess he prefered to fight her by himselft and not get worry about somebody killing her.
And as I know, Yuji isn't being controlled, as Sarei no Hebi is using him, I guess he is using him as well for some hidded motive that we will get to know at the end.
Old 2011-02-07, 14:32   Link #3149
Evil_Sephiroth

Quote:
They need to keep Shana out of scene as she is the strongest Flame Haze and the only one that can actually defeat Sarei no Hebi Sakai Yuji (Alastor is a Crimson God too) , he prisoned her so she would not be affected by the external war, as she scaped, I guess he prefered to fight her by himselft and not get worry about somebody killing her.
And as I know, Yuji isn't being controlled, as Sarei no Hebi is using him, I guess he is using him as well for some hidded motive that we will get to know at the end.
I hope;_;

Poor Shana ;_;

Ok...now i MUST learn japanese^^

And continue to wait an happy ending^^
Old 2011-02-07, 20:22   Link #3150
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
As usual... the power of love.... so when is the next volume coming out already? Haven't kept that in my sights. I WANNA KNOW!
Novel 24 came out November 10th 2010. So I'm not aware of any other novels after that.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-02-07 at 21:10.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 20:30   Link #3151
larethian

just checking here, did Viz release 2 or 3 volumes?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 22:10   Link #3152
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Novel 24? I thought that it was just till XXI or so, have you read it?
Old 2011-02-07, 22:18   Link #3153
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
just checking here, did Viz release 2 or 3 volumes?
From what I know, Viz has only released Volume 2. Which was sadly released in 2007..... *facepalm* but my information may be outdated, if anyone that actually read the ViZ translated novels know how much there are. Then please feel free to update me.

Quote:
Novel 24? I thought that it was just till XXI or so, have you read it?
Some fans wait until there is a Chinese Translation for the novels to come out till they are able to translate it (Flere821) as I'm trying to learn Japanese myself (still in study) so I'm having troubles reading Japanese still. So no I have not read it yet, but sadly no sites have anymore novels out from what we have in store (21). Of course this info is from Wikipedia, as it says in "Japanese Release" so I'm not certain I can even find a download to read it. But correct, Novel 21 is part 1 of the 3 novel finale from what I heard with Novel 24 being hinted as the ending.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-02-07 at 22:29.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 23:26   Link #3154
OmniDragon

XXII will be the final novel.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-07, 23:29   Link #3155
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
XXII will be the final novel.
I was accidentally 1 novel number behind when I talking about the 3 finales... Hmm, well thanks for reminding me OmniDragon.
Old 2011-02-07, 23:47   Link #3156
Blutsauger

Thanks SkyFlame for that novel summary. I can't wait for season three and I can't wait until I learn enough Japanese to be able to read the novels. Just a question. Is anyone here Japanese? If so, I'm going to Japan in September, and was wondering where I could by the light novels?
Old 2011-02-07, 23:49   Link #3157
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Wait... You mean that all the information I put above and all what we know is just part of the first 21 Novels, so the 3 last ones got the final already but we can't traslate it. So in resume, the final is out or will be the novel 25? (I think i misundestood something... as always )
Old 2011-02-08, 02:13   Link #3158
Blutsauger

There are currently 24 books out. the main series is 1 through to 21. The side stories are S, SII and 0. Not part of the main storyline but part of the entire story none-theless. Is how it is. Th final novel to be published sometime this year will be XXII. So there will be 22 storyline novels and 3 side stories. 25 novels in total.
Old 2011-02-08, 04:24   Link #3159
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Some fans wait until there is a Chinese Translation for the novels to come out till they are able to translate it (Flere821) as I'm trying to learn Japanese myself (still in study) so I'm having troubles reading Japanese still.
Correction - I'm not a translator for Shana novels. I already have my hands full translating Toaru Majutsu no Index LNs, not to mention the Shana project at BakaTsuki was dead last I heard due to the publishers stopping fan translations.

EDIT: nvm, after a 2nd readthrough you didn't specifically mention Shana novels... my bad for jumping to conclusions ^^;
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-08, 16:34   Link #3160
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Wait... You mean that all the information I put above and all what we know is just part of the first 21 Novels, so the 3 last ones got the final already but we can't traslate it. So in resume, the final is out or will be the novel 25? (I think i misundestood something... as always )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
There are currently 24 books out. the main series is 1 through to 21. The side stories are S, SII and 0. Not part of the main storyline but part of the entire story none-theless. Is how it is. Th final novel to be published sometime this year will be XXII. So there will be 22 storyline novels and 3 side stories. 25 novels in total.
Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Correction - I'm not a translator for Shana novels. I already have my hands full translating Toaru Majutsu no Index LNs, not to mention the Shana project at BakaTsuki was dead last I heard due to the publishers stopping fan translations.

EDIT: nvm, after a 2nd readthrough you didn't specifically mention Shana novels... my bad for jumping to conclusions ^^;
Yes, I already know that the Shana translation project from Baka-Tsuki was dead because of the fact that ViZ has authority over Novel translations (which they never do >.>) and if anyone attempts to translate the novels, they have a possible risk of getting sued. Also I actually saw your name on the To Aru list and wasn't sure it was you

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen